Avatar image for strongestonethereis
#1 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio

Because of another thread with Uni-Power Hulk vs Power-Cosmic Thor I now have a question for all those who know of these powers.

What is the greatest cosmic power/

Uni-Power that comes from the Micro-verse.

Power-Cosmic the power of Galactus and his Heralds.

Power-Primordial that comes from the Big Bang and empowers the Elders of the Universe.

and maybe the Phoenix Force. But I consider that an entity and not just energy. But the Uni-Power seems sentient as well.

#2 Edited by King Hyperion (4429 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been suggested that they are all aspects of the same energy source. After all The Phoenix, Uni-Power and Power Cosmic have all been defined as being "the energy which makes up the Universe" and I don't take that as any kind of coincidence. It is possible that they are all just the same power but it has been divided up into seperate portions for various Factions and Individuals to use or be used by.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
#3 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"It has been suggested that they are all aspects of the same energy source. After all The Phoenix, Uni-Power and Power Cosmic have all been defined as being "the energy which makes up the Universe" and I don't take that as any kind of coincidence. It is possible that they are all just the same power but it has been divided up into seperate portions for various Factions and Individuals to use or be used by."
Hmm!

Sounds plausible.
#4 Edited by King Hyperion (4429 posts) - - Show Bio

And it's possible that the power source they stem from is none other than...THE POWER PRIMORDIAL! Which would make even more sense as it would have predated the others.

#5 Posted by Hadrelius (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Power Cosmic was created in the making of Galactus (that's why he has control over it). The Power Primordial is what was left from the Big Bang so that is something different. The Phoenix Force was around befor the current Universe since it helped create Galactus. The Uni-Power may be the same as the Power Primordial but from the Micro-verse.

I would think either the Phoenix Force or the complete Power Cosmic (as weilded by Galactus0 would be the greater of them all.
I'm leaning toward Power Cosmic.

#6 Posted by inferiorego (25734 posts) - - Show Bio

What power is greater in the Marvel U?

The power of love:

Staff
#7 Posted by King Hyperion (4429 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that song...

#8 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Hadrelius (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
""
Good Point, but if that can be submitted, then the greatest power would be the Heart of the Universe.

But I think he is looking for natural forces of the universe.
#10 Posted by Lunacyde (28253 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"

What power is greater in the Marvel U?

The power of love:

"

Genius
#11 Posted by King Saturn (222999 posts) - - Show Bio
The Heart of The Universe
#12 Posted by Kyriakos (171 posts) - - Show Bio

pOWER COSMIC maybe

#13 Posted by King Saturn (222999 posts) - - Show Bio
Kyriakos said:
"pOWER COSMIC maybe"
Ha Ha Ha  !

little p
#14 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Because of another thread with Uni-Power Hulk vs Power-Cosmic Thor I now have a question for all those who know of these powers.

Power-Primordial that comes from the Big Bang and empowers the Elders of the Universe.

and maybe the Phoenix Force. But I consider that an entity and not just energy. But the Uni-Power seems sentient as well.
"

out of the stuff you mentioned?  the phoenix force is first, though like you said that's an entity and not just some energy source that can be tapped.  next is the power cosmic, then the power primordial and finally the uni power.  why?  cause that's the order they fall in, if you look at how powerful the users of those power sources are.  of course the uni power increases whoever uses its powers by a certain amount so if you were already near someone who had the power primordial then the uni power would make you more powerful then they are, but if youre just a regular person and given the power primordial or the uni power, you'd be much more powerful with the power primordial.

of course i agree with the others who said that they are all aspects of the same power source with different names, but that doesnt change the amount of power that they give you.  so you can still rank them.
#15 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be happy for the rest of my life if I would have Magneto's powers..

To much iron in your blood! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA
To much iron in your blood! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA

#16 Posted by Hadrelius (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Because of another thread with Uni-Power Hulk vs Power-Cosmic Thor I now have a question for all those who know of these powers.

"

out of the stuff you mentioned?  the phoenix force is first, though like you said that's an entity and not just some energy source that can be tapped.  next is the power cosmic, then the power primordial and finally the uni power.  why?  cause that's the order they fall in, if you look at how powerful the users of those power sources are.  of course the uni power increases whoever uses its powers by a certain amount so if you were already near someone who had the power primordial then the uni power would make you more powerful then they are, but if youre just a regular person and given the power primordial or the uni power, you'd be much more powerful with the power primordial.

of course i agree with the others who said that they are all aspects of the same power source with different names, but that doesnt change the amount of power that they give you.  so you can still rank them."
Good point to use those who have those powers as a scale.
Avatar image for the_social_moth
#17 Posted by the Social Moth (40 posts) - - Show Bio

well, Power Cosmic!!!!!! It involves energy manipulation!!!!! He could suck the force from the others