What Physcial Attributes do you expect from the new MCU Spider-Man?

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know we haven't seen him yet but what kind of things can we expect in terms of strength, durability, reaction time, speed, agility etc. How do you think he will compare to Captain America and Black Panther?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He better be faster and stronger than both, that's all I know.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MAZAHS117

He should be above Cap & T'Challa

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

1. Less skilled than the avengers(this is kid spiderman)
  2. Faster than machine gun bullets.
  3. Webs are used a lot and very creatively.
  4. Lifts a car, catches a car, or tosses a car, etc.
  5. Punches knock bad guys through solid walls, and/or sends them flying.
  6. Climbs walls very fast, jumps insanely high.

Basically he better get a crap load of feats or I will be disappointed to be honest. Same goes for panther, he better get a lot of feats to. I understand Cap & Iron man will get the most screen time, with Bucky & Blackwidow coming in third. But, they both in terms of action better get some Barakapool level awesomeness. Yes I know Barakapool as a character sucked, but in terms of feats he got a poop load for a character that wasn't on screen much.

RichardCranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Basically he better get a crap load of feats or I will be disappointed to be honest. Same goes for panther, he better get a lot of feats to. I understand Cap & Iron man will get the most screen time, with Bucky & Blackwidow coming in third. But, they both in terms of action better get some Barakapool level awesomeness. Yes I know Barakapool as a character sucked, but in terms of feats he got a poop load for a character that wasn't on screen much.

this gives me an opportunity to ask why many of u call ryan reynold's interpretation of deadpool as "barakapool"?

as for topic itself, I think spiderman would only be some sort of a glorified cameo in the captain america 3 movie, he won't get much feats

chrometitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

This

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@richardcranium:

this gives me an opportunity to ask why many of u call ryan reynold's interpretation of deadpool as "barakapool"?

Because he had the Baraka sword arms, like the Mortal Kombat character.

as for topic itself, I think spiderman would only be some sort of a glorified cameo in the captain america 3 movie, he won't get much feats

I disagree, the Russo Brothers just gave an interview on record that Spiderman was always a major part of their script. Also the script rumors have been pretty accurate and he's supposed to save a bunch of people while the heroes are fighting towards the end of the film.

panther21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

be just like he is in the comics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anything from the ultimate version is fine. So stronger than Cap and BP. One thing I always loved about the ultimate run, was that he always seemed to be pushing past limits. Lifting cars and his striking strength was awesome. Can't wait for the MCU's version.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He should be anywhere between 3 and 5 times stronger than cap/BP. Reflexes and agility in a while other league than the rest of the avengers

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt he is gonna reach Raimi Spiderman, he is gonna be nerfed in typical MCU fashion, Tobey Spider-Man was mad strong and durable, that dude would take out any MCU heroes/villains excluding Thor and Hulk

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don`t expect him to be like Tobey or Garfield but I do think he will be impressive in his showcase when it comes to speed, strength and sensory. He should be a match for Cap or just a little bit above once he learns how to tap into his abilities.

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Pretty much this. One of my favorite moments from the Spider-Man comics definitely has to be when Spider-Man first encountered The Fantastic 4 and bodied them. I would love to see this happen with The Avengers but I doubt this will happen.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14 JediXMan  Moderator

Web shooters, agile, somewhat strong (but not absurdly so).

I see him being below Cap, for some reason.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

He better be faster and stronger than both, that's all I know.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't be surprised if all Spidey gets is 10 minutes (if even that) of screen time.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt he is gonna reach Raimi Spiderman, he is gonna be nerfed in typical MCU fashion, Tobey Spider-Man was mad strong and durable, that dude would take out any MCU heroes/villains excluding Thor and Hulk

Tobey's Spiderman was a beast. This dude took like 5 poundings from a probably 500+ ton Sandman, and still was alive.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

This

Yeah

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Below Iron Man, but above Captain America.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much this. One of my favorite moments from the Spider-Man comics definitely has to be when Spider-Man first encountered The Fantastic 4 and bodied them. I would love to see this happen with The Avengers but I doubt this will happen.

You make it sound like Pete was involved in group sex.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

Web shooters, agile, somewhat strong (but not absurdly so).

I see him being below Cap, for some reason.

Agreed. After seeing Tom being the new Spidey, and much shorter than Andrew, I have a feeling it's going to be kid spidey. That would of course being him a little under Cap. But in comics, Spidey joins Avengers and has feats to beat Cap and BP. So I don't know.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Below Iron Man, but above Captain America.

Either way, Iron Man beats Spidey, even as an adult.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I hope he´s on Andrew Garfield´s level.

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Haha, I'm sorry. If I recall correctly; to "body" someone was a more urban way of saying you murdered them. Of course I didn't mean literally murder them, but yeah, Peter definitely beat the crap out of The Fantastic 4 when he first met them.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingspiderdan: I seem to recall he avoided them and maybe encased a few in webbing, but it has been years and years since I dusted off my reprint copy of ASM 1 and read it.

As far as the term bodied, now I'm seeing it like some WWF stuff with people doing full on splashes from the turnbuckle. My imagination is up to shenanigans, obviously.