What (obscure) series was this from...?

Avatar image for bloodylocksbathory
BloodylocksBathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Hey guys, first time thread poster, so if I've placed this in the wrong spot, my apologies. Out of nowhere I've suddenly remembered bits and pieces from an adult audience comic I was exposed to (probably the best term for it) years ago, and I was wondering if anyone familiar enough with obscure comics from the 90s might have an idea of its identity.

What I can remember from it:

• probably a one word title
  • Likely published in the early to mid 90s at the latest
  • Lecherous mad scientists and bureaucrats were served martinis from Playboy bunnies
  • The mad scientists were turning sexy naked women into masculine green Hulk-like (perhaps reptilian?) mutants. Cue the violent content. The cover of said issue had a closeup of one of the creatures.
  • I think the comic's creator had a photo of himself on one of the last pages, singing a deliberately lewd song... wearing a Hawaiian shirt maybe?

I was in grade school when one of the usual troublemakers sneaked this into our class. I remember him saying his mother only allowed him to have it if he scribbled over the naked lady parts with marker (classy parent is classy). Anyway, for the life of me, I can't remember what series this was and now I'm curious. Does it sound familiar to anyone?

Avatar image for bloodylocksbathory
BloodylocksBathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

bumped, anyone know?