What. Level of power is one piece characters are at?

• 94 results
SsXana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What. Level of power is one piece characters are at? (89 votes)

Yes 42%
No 61%

I been hearing one piece characters is continents now.

I don't know if that true or not since I only on 853 episode of one piece so I not that far yet.

So what can they destroy 🤔

Continents level yes or no?

• 
saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein:

the same logic that puts luffy at multcontinental is the same logic that puts db at anything above planet level, despite not actually showing consistent feats for that.

if you're gonna accept anything more than planet level goku, then you have to accept multi continental luffy, if you don't want to look hypocritical

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:

@mortein:

the same logic that puts luffy at multcontinental is the same logic that puts db at anything above planet level, despite not actually showing consistent feats for that.

if you're gonna accept anything more than planet level goku, then you have to accept multi continental luffy, if you don't want to look hypocritical

I would have no problem accepting multi-continental Luffy if someone much weaker than him destroyed a continent.

The closest we can get to this is prime Chin Jao splitting an ice continent, but that's probably only comparable to fully destroying a decent sized island.

I do suspect OP characters are more powerful than their feats would suggest, and eventually they'll get the feats, but until that happens I don't see any reliable method to put them at multi-continental level.

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Large island

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

large country+ at best, but I'm inclined to place them at continent to multi continent once they get an actual feat

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:

@mortein:

What puts DBZ above planet level is having feats above planet level. You're free to post all the scans you have of One Piece characters busting continents

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aggrape: dbz doesn't have feats above planet level. Only dubious scaling - the same thing that puts luffy at multi continental.

you're free to post all the scans showing dbz characters busting anything other than a planet

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@shizzydebater: show me goku solo planet busting. I’ll wait.

he doesn't need to, he scales to enemies that can do just that. Dragon Ball's power system is very simple.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ShizzyDebater

anyways, since everybody here has failed to provide a scan, One piss island at best at the meantime.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ShizzyDebater
@saboyaba said:

@aggrape: dbz doesn't have feats above planet level. Only dubious scaling - the same thing that puts luffy at multi continental.

you're free to post all the scans showing dbz characters busting anything other than a planet

Blatant statements vs vague assery from one piss, I think I'll take statements like from BoG where they blatantly state how the universe was going to be destroyed, even was showing that the shockwaves that was going to cause the destruction of the said universe was being felt from different parts of the universe (Kai's World). I'll take statements like those compared to your average vague one piss statements.

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater:

what. the amount of vague asssery in db is even worse in db, you have characters contradicting their statements literally everytime.

you can make a better case for luffy being multi continental,than goku somehow being able to bust a continent.

tdlr: if you want other people to accept your wank, you have to accept other peoples wank - especially if you're a dragonball fan

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater: so luffy doesn’t have to… they scale above fodder like Moria splitting an island since pre skip. Go cry somewhere else with your brain dead logic

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why are people talking about DB in an OP topic? xd

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Country/large island

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Rac95
@nicov said:

why are people talking about DB in an OP topic? xd

Because it just always happens, no matter what manga is discussed in the beginning.

Especially if it gets to scaling feats or AP vs DC, someone always brings up how Dragon Ball characters often have next to no on-panel feats and just get scaled to extreme levels, even without having actually performed a feat like that

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov: to shut down lowballers peddling the bs logic of “didn’t destroy X so not X level” like potency isn’t a thing.

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Country level

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By aggrape
@ecoblitz said:

@nicov: to shut down lowballers peddling the bs logic of “didn’t destroy X so not X level” like potency isn’t a thing.

Op is not talking about ap, he clearly asked what character in One Piece can destroy a continent. The answer is none.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 shirso  Online

Current top tiers are multi continental

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By NinjaRizer

@mortein said:

High continental level would look something like this

No Caption Provided

Are people who claim OP characters are continental+ implying that if Luffy were to punch the ground as hard as he can, something like this would have happen?

Probably not.

Not to bring up Bleach again, but have you ever heard of Senbonzakura?

No Caption Provided

Senbonzakura is a wave of blades. It doesn’t explode, can never explode, and has a set number (100 million+) and set AoE.

If you think Senbonzakura is going to hit the ground and cause anything more than wall level damage, think again.

If you answer this question then you will begin to rethink your logic;

What level is Senbonzakura? Wall level?

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 cocacolaman  Moderator

I don't see the issue with continental+ One Piece aside from the idea that no continent has never actually been destroyed, which is very limiting.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ShizzyDebater

@saboyaba said:

@shizzydebater:

what. the amount of vague asssery in db is even worse in db, you have characters contradicting their statements literally everytime.

you can make a better case for luffy being multi continental,than goku somehow being able to bust a continent.

tdlr: if you want other people to accept your wank, you have to accept other peoples wank - especially if you're a dragonball fan

make a case then, you can't.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@shizzydebater: so luffy doesn’t have to… they scale above fodder like Moria splitting an island since pre skip. Go cry somewhere else with your brain dead logic

No Caption Provided

what is so impressive with fodders splitting these kinds of "islands", splitting is the lowest output. there is a massive difference with splitting celestial bodies that have GBE.

Avatar image for sleepycantsleep
SleepyCantSleep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein: Nice fallacy. But that's not how it works. Because no only is the one piece world far larger so it would be far harder to accomplish a feat like that, but the way something looks like for the after math doesn't mean anything. If this were the case, you wouldn't call naruto moon level, or don chinjao cont level

Avatar image for sleepycantsleep
SleepyCantSleep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater: If thats the case than toneri qualifying for moon level is now an invalid scale. That would then mean narutos best dc feat is now his ap which is village level? Dc doesnt equal your ap. Dc is aoe range affect of your attack. I can have a multiversal ap and yet a wall level dc does that mean im wall level? ofc it doesn't.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater: If thats the case than toneri qualifying for moon level is now an invalid scale. That would then mean narutos best dc feat is now his ap which is village level? Dc doesnt equal your ap. Dc is aoe range affect of your attack. I can have a multiversal ap and yet a wall level dc does that mean im wall level? ofc it doesn't.

since when was toneri moon level? he is at best country

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

High continental level would look something like this

No Caption Provided

Are people who claim OP characters are continental+ implying that if Luffy were to punch the ground as hard as he can, something like this would have happen?

I mean.. you saw what he did with Doffy right? How his body was turned into a projectile that folded a city. Imagine if Kaido wasn't there to body block the brunt of that attack. lol

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xernive said:

Lowball: Planetary

Highball: Universal++

One piece is the strongest verse out of the HST.

Toon force + Rubber Haki is unstoppable.

my man,

This one gets it!

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99: you know alabasta is considered an island right

Avatar image for nahidarespecter
nahidarespecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the big islands on the grandline are large country/small continent sized at least

One Piece's Earth is bigger than our IRL Earth

top tiers at the very least are large country/low continent busters

prime whitebeard could be multi continental assume he comes to our IRL planet and destroy our continents

itsyourboi34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FortyTwoZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of DC it looks like the verse caps out at island - large island level, in AP it can be argued higher but to what extent Idk

LuciAsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

multi large star level

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsyourboi34: so you can’t show me him busting anything that’s a planet solo?

itsyourboi34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: you do reliaze even if goku was putting in less power than beerus did in the attack, thats still way beyond planetary?

you have been lowballing db for almost 10 years now.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Enel enough time and he could destroy like anything as he has the energy output to do so he just lacks the Aoe (that was why he had the Ark Maxim) so he has the power and could if he wanted but would require a bit of time to make a big enough Kingdom Come.

Whitebeard, and Blackbeard have the Aoe required. Bajrang Gun should as well. Fujitora has the Aoe for it aswell. Kaido could maybe do it if he lifted something like Onigashima (but a bit bigger) again and dropped it. Aokiji could freeze a continent's worth casually. Akainu should scale above Aokiji and theoretically he could deal much greater damage. The ancient weapons could so aswell easily seemingly aswell.

There's probably quite a few more than that if your just looking for the ability to destroy a continent. Like actually powerwise One Piece characters have more than continental levels of power but it is more potency than anything as those with the DC/Aoe require some special abilities most of the time so that they actually affect a large area.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsyourboi34: you must’ve missed the entire point of me asking the question I asked. Lol at lowballing. Get outta here with that bs

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:

@plaguedocter: 1) What do you think of WB’s planetary statement?

There are multiple reliable sources to which the power of the Gura Gura is as said and does have the power to destroy the world/affect the whole world/etc. We have Sengoku, Tsuru, Blackbeard, who all of which are in the same generation or have some direct relationship to Whitebeard and they all are smart individuals from what we know then we have things like Chapter titles, Ace's Novels, Vivre Card which all allude and even talk about Whitebeard world destroying power, etc.

My scaling supports planetary Oldbeard aswell and I have no reason to go against what Oda said so I put it into my scaling and view it as viable.

itsyourboi34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itsyourboi34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still though country level

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

how is DC capped at island level when people like aokiji can freeze entire oceans and whitebeard/blackbeard can tilt islands and oceans like they're nothing?

Luffy literally made an island sized fist

fucking Moria had Island DC with Shadows Asgard

i swear to god man

don't even get started on AP

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

"how is DC capped at island level when people like aokiji can freeze entire oceans and whitebeard/blackbeard can tilt islands and oceans like they're nothing?"

You didn't name DC feats tho. What you mentioned is pure AP and AoE

"Luffy literally made an island sized fist"

There is no such thing as island sized. It's kinda fallacious/misleading

Marineford is 2KM;Amazon Lilly is 27KM;Onigashima about 30KM while Alabasta is 3000+KM

"fucking Moria had Island DC with Shadows Asgard"

Thriller bark was a mere KM. And splitting takes considerably less energy than outright destroying that whole surface area

"i swear to god man

don't even get started on AP"

Yeahh this is more how OP operates

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

OT: The tippity top appear to be operating in the continental range