What level is Pikachu's lightning?

NonGMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

More powerful than regular lightning or weaker?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard bolts should be around the same tier as lightning.

With friendship amps it should be much higher

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not enough to kill a human

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no reason to start underestimating trainers in the Pokemon world.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer

@pyrofn: Let's also not forget in the Lucario movie, we have Men-At-Arms/Knights fighting side by side with Pokemon.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Large mountain level, according to Vs Battles Wiki

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@hentekorin said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this girl who lifts 2.2k pounds is stronger than MCU Thanos who struggled to lift Hulk

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic: Professor Oak did say that Pikachu’s power matches that of actual lightning. I think it’s safe to assume this about the average five or take of a normal Pikachu.

No Caption Provided

With that in mind, Ash’s Pikachu is always stated to be stronger than the average Pikachu. I say, very, very large building level is a generous enough answer for that particular Pikachu.

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PyroFN
@geekryan said:

Probably based on this feat, or feats where Pikachu’s lightning has reached heights above a mountain.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Consistently, large building level, with high/low ends in either direction.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PyroFN
@sirdragonfly said:
@pyrofn said:
@hentekorin said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this girl who lifts 2.2k pounds is stronger than MCU Thanos who struggled to lift Hulk

That is Lily and the Pokemon she is carrying is called Cosmoem. Ash has been seen carrying that same Pokémon.

No Caption Provided

These humans coexist in a world with ghost balloons kidnapping children, tiny rock monsters eating entire mountains, a lion beast whose roar causes volcanoes to erupt, and a magma snail who burns hotter than the surface of the sun. Pokemon trainers are superhuman in their own right.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal_El_Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@hentekorin said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@ready_4_madness I’m just going to start tagging you in stuff like this until you realize that both fandoms are toxic. You think it is one way and it isn’t.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@hentekorin said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nice try but I don't see how any of these feats proves you'll anything more than a bullet to put down these guys. Pikachu 's lightning is still fodder like the rest of the verse where life's supposedly strong Pokemons are threatened by falling from a cliff or getting hit by a bike lol. COPE

People overestimates Pokemona too much. Their attacks are just flashy moves that barely reaches boulder busting level and Pokemons aren't normally supposed to any more dangerous than real life wild animals

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you are gonna use those bullshit unreliable Pokedex entries , juts remember that according to those same Pokedex attacks like "The user picks up and throws a small rock at the foe to attack" can injure so called godly legendaries. This is just one example. All Pokemon moves are simple low level party tricks that looks cool. No Pokemon move is as you wanker stry to make them look. All of their Pokedex entries describes them as low level party tricks.

Avatar image for amnotcharizard2
amnotcharizard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

building level consistently

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Omega7373663

@hentekorin:

@pyrofn: Pikachu has Mountain level feat : https://imgur.com/a/Qx7IyW8

Many Pokemons survived his attacks and he has feat for keeping up with Charizard who was sated to have the ability to melt up Mountains according to Pokedex.

Pikachu also has feats for damaging Arecus who stopped an explosion that was gonna destroy a Mountain

Anyone who says that Pikachu is not Mountain level in terms of AP is basically are either ignorant or didn't watch the series as Pikachu has consistent feats of harming pokemons who are around city level to Mountain level unless we count some silly anti feats which are done due to PIS which would be an ass move.

People overestimates Pokemona too much

More like the other way around

Their attacks are just flashy moves that barely reaches boulder busting level

Then I guess you never watched the series

and Pokemons aren't normally supposed to any more dangerous than real life wild animals

For you ? maybe , in reality? No some Pokemons can easily reach wall level and building level some of them can reach Mountain level and some others can even reach Country level such as Mega Rayquaza.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_batson: ”I’m just going to start tagging you in stuff like this until you realize that both fandoms are toxic. You think it is one way and it isn’t.”

I don’t know what I did to make you think I am toxic, but I am pretty certain @ready_4_madness does not want to be spammed by you for some mission to prove a fandoms toxicity. Especially considering you can go into any fandom and there will be a toxic few.

Your choice, but that’s my two cents on the matter.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By nassergrant19

BoZ Heron lightning>>

No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fodderize OPM and MCU simultaneously level

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:

BoZ Heron lightning>>

No Caption Provided

Lmao

Idk….don’t underestimate a demigod’s lightning powers

Heron generates lightning from his body and summons a powerful sky lightning bolt that insta-kills Seraphim.

No Caption Provided

Seraphim can survive TK blasts from Hera

No Caption Provided

Her TK being strong enough to shatter multiple large pillars simultaneously and casually lift massive giants(While not in a bloodlusted mindset)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Heron’s lightning>>>Pikachu’s lightning in potency tbh…

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I was laughing due to the fact that BoZ got in this thread at all

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Me too. I have no clue why he was even mentioned, but eh. I ain’t gonna argue in a non-battle thread. I’m just here to give information on Pikachu.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@lilbroomstick: Me too. I have no clue why he was even mentioned, but eh. I ain’t gonna argue in a non-battle thread. I’m just here to give information on Pikachu.

Yeah I’m a huge fan so I wanted to interject it. Lol my bad. How do you think Heron’s lightning compares?

@nassergrant19: I was laughing due to the fact that BoZ got in this thread at all

Heron GOAT had to mention him since lightning was the topic and TBF other verses were definitely mentioned.

Kal_El_Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

It wasn’t your post, it was the jabroni who brought MCU Thanos into it.

Nothing to do with you lol.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PyroFN

@nassergrant19: Don’t know. Like I said, the anime humans survive lots of weird things that kill normal humans usually, so their survivability is unreliable of a Pokemon’s power.

I’d say Hera’s power (and thus Heron’s) is most likely more powerful if the casual level of Hera’s power equates to larger than building level as it is. As far as Pikachu’s lightning goes, it is powerful enough to be at least building level (albeit very, very large) at best.

I am not good at fan calc’s.

Edit: Wait, telekinesis doesn’t work the same way lightning does either. Unless we are counting the force of lightning. Meh.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Edit: Wait, telekinesis doesn’t work the same way lightning does either. Unless we are counting the force of lightning. Meh.

I think we‘re judging the force since the heat should be similar.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@nassergrant19: Don’t know. Like I said, the anime humans survive lots of weird things that kill normal humans usually, so their survivability is unreliable of a Pokemon’s power.

I’d say Hera’s power (and thus Heron’s) is most likely more powerful if the casual level of Hera’s power equates to larger than building level as it is. As far as Pikachu’s lightning goes, it is powerful enough to be at least building level (albeit very, very large) at best.

In other words you didn't listen to anything I said , good

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PyroFN
@omega7373663 said:
@pyrofn said:

In other words you didn't listen to anything I said , good

Fine. I will address you.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hentekorin:

@pyrofn: Pikachu has Mountain level feat : https://imgur.com/a/Qx7IyW8

Many Pokemons survived his attacks and he has feat for keeping up with Charizard who was sated to have the ability to melt up Mountains according to Pokedex.

Pikachu also has feats for damaging Arecus who stopped an explosion that was gonna destroy a Mountain

Anyone who says that Pikachu is not Mountain level in terms of AP is basically are either ignorant or didn't watch the series as Pikachu has consistent feats of harming pokemons who are around city level to Mountain level unless we count some silly anti feats which are done due to PIS which would be an ass move.

People overestimates Pokemona too much

More like the other way around

Their attacks are just flashy moves that barely reaches boulder busting level

Then I guess you never watched the series

and Pokemons aren't normally supposed to any more dangerous than real life wild animals

For you ? maybe , in reality? No some Pokemons can easily reach wall level and building level some of them can reach Mountain level and some others can even reach Country level such as Mega Rayquaza.

1) That isn’t Mountain level. Pikachu unleashed an attack that destroyed the surface of the tip of the Mountain. Destroying the tip does not equate to an entire mountain, which is clearly intact.

2) What do you mean ‘can keep up with Charizard’? Are you talking about Pikachu vs Charizard or are you comparing their attacks?

3) Hurting Arceus is an outlier. Pikachu can hurt Legendaries, but he has never demonstrated the ability to hurt literal equivalents of God’s over time, space, and reality.

4) Pokemon having city level ap does not mean they have city level durability. You would have to display feats of them tanking attacks that have destroyed entire cities. Not output attacks that can destroy cities. Same logic applies to mountain scaling.

5) I didn’t say any of that. The person I was talking to did. Why you are talking to me about what the other person said is beyond me. I’m not refuting the Pokemon moves are as dangerous as they appear in the anime.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Omega7373663

@pyrofn: That isn’t Mountain level. Pikachu unleashed an attack that destroyed the surface of the tip of the Mountain. Destroying the tip does not equate to an entire mountain, which is clearly intact.

.......the mountain level feat comes from Pikachu attack which wiped out the Clouds around the whole Horizon in seconds which requires Mountain level kinectic energy .

What do you mean ‘can keep up with Charizard’? Are you talking about Pikachu vs Charizard or are you comparing their attacks?

I'm talking about Pikachu vs Charizard

3) Hurting Arceus is an outlier. Pikachu can hurt Legendaries, but he has never demonstrated the ability to hurt literal equivalents of God’s over time, space, and reality.

Arceus from the anime by feats and legitimate statements is Mountain level , him being able to control reality is hax.

Pokemon having city level ap does not mean they have city level durability. You would have to display feats of them tanking attacks that have destroyed entire cities. Not output attacks that can destroy cities. Same logic applies to mountain scaling

I never said they have city level durability, don't know where did you get that from. When it comes to Pikachu I think his durability is building level

I didn’t say any of that. The person I was talking to did. Why you are talking to me about what the other person said is beyond me. I’m not refuting the Pokemon moves are as dangerous as they appear in the anime.

My bad I wasn't talking to you

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@geekryan said:

Probably based on this feat, or feats where Pikachu’s lightning has reached heights above a mountain.

No Caption Provided

Pikachu is Ichigo level confirmed.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By McFlicky

All pokemon are Multiversal

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcflicky: Lol, Team Rocket’s blasting off again throughout the multiverse.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: it's true though. All pokemon are capable of damaging arceus and the creation trio. Therefore all pokemon scale to multiversal

Avatar image for amnotcharizard2
amnotcharizard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcflicky said:

@pyrofn: it's true though. All pokemon are capable of damaging arceus and the creation trio. Therefore all pokemon scale to multiversal

W

Avatar image for deactivated-630560a069a21
deactivated-630560a069a21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:
@pyrofn said:
@geekryan said:

No Caption Provided

Pikachu is Ichigo level confirmed.

Impressive

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Less tha 1000 volt

PyroFN