• 58 results
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Boken

i stick \by my team there the best that i can think of.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#52  Edited By EganTheVile1

yeah that's a little differant then it red-ringing for no obvious reason Vance, Microsoft had a ton of suggestions they made me try before sending me the box to mail it to the repair station in Texas

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53  Edited By Sparda
eganthevile1 said:
"Sparda said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"If my X-Box wasnt red-ringed and out for repairs I'd probably be challenging you guys to online matches right now, ticks me off that I made an SCIV character that looked just like Sub-Zero from MK and my system red ringed before I could save him."

Yeah, my 360 is only a week and a half old and I'm in constant fear of RROD, since I've heard about it a lot from some of my friends. At least the failure rate went from 33.3% to something closer to 15%, I think.

We should hold a custom character creation contest, like the 1up boards. That'd be epic."
I'm game but a winner will probably be picked by the time I get mine back. BTW if your X-Box has a silver faceplate on the disc drive itself, you can probably breathe easy, you are far less likely to see a red ring on that model."

Oh, sweet.
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rock - Pure power, and not at all slow if he's played correctly.  Plus, there's nothing better for screwing with your opponents than beating them with a big dumb cave-man.  Drives them up the wall every time. 

Asteroth - Same reasons as Rock, mostly.  He's got some amazingly brutal moves that are really satisfying to pull off.  Crushes your opponents will to fight like no other character can.

Lizardman - All sorts of mix-ups with this guy.  Fast horizontals, slow but powerful thrust kicks, surprise attack-grabs and jump attacks chaining out of his crawl stance...this guy can keep them guessing.  Plus, his bread-and-butter carves are a solid option to fall back on when getting fancy isn't working.  Possibly my new favorite character.

Yoshimitsu - Fast, strong and incredibly unpredictable.  His enormous arsenal of tricks and screw-arounds make him the ultimate annoyance.  I love this guy.

Raphael - My old favorite.  High, low, mid, dodge, grab, impact, low...this fellow just never lets up.  I don't play him much anymore. 

Setsuka - Speed, speed, speed.  Nobody blitzes like Setsuka.

If I had to choose a duo, it would probably be Rock and Lizardman.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Ferro Vida

Mitsurugi- All around incredible. His techniques are vicious, his throws cause huge damage, He's fast and still has decent range, and most of all he's pure bad@ss!

Talim- Speed that lets you get in close and wail on them until they drop.

Cassandra- Same as Talim, but with better throws.

Seifried- Raw power, while still being quick on his feet.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Paragon

My custom team of Paragon (Sigfreid), and Final Arrow (Nightmare). It was basically a power team that I used in Tower Ascent.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ferro Vida said:
"Mitsurugi- All around incredible. His techniques are vicious, his throws cause huge damage, He's fast and still has decent range, and most of all he's pure bad@ss!

Talim- Speed that lets you get in close and wail on them until they drop.

Cassandra- Same as Talim, but with better throws.

Seifried- Raw power, while still being quick on his feet."
Mitsurugi - He's such a strong and versatile character, but I've never really gotten into him.  Not sure why.

Talim - The favorite character of many of my friends.  I don't really know how to use her that well, but damn do I know how to fight against her.  I've probably spent more time fighting that nasty little hippie than any other character.

Cassandra - Scary good.  She does everything well, and she flows like crazy. 

Seigfried - I prefer Nightmare of the two 'big-ass-sword' characters, but Seigfried is a total beast in the right hands.  He just glides from stance to stance, swinging around that giant sword like it's made of balsa wood and carving the opposition into hamburger.  He's got so damn many lows, so you're constantly trying to stay on your feet while somehow avoiding his punishing verticles and surprisingly fast horizontals.  And you can NEVER assume you're out of range.  A very solid character, and a pain in the ass to fight. 

In short, nice team! :)
Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By Shanana

Talim

Cassandra
Ivy
Maxi