What is your favorite anime/manga out of these eight

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What is your favorite anime/manga out of these eight (34 votes)

Dragon ball 21%
One piece 24%
Bleach 6%
Fairly tail 0%
My hero academa 15%
Yu gi oh 15%
Berserk 21%
Record of Ragnarök 0%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Dangannopoopoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Berserk

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My hero is the one I enjoy the most currently.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: well if you had to compare all of these anime together which would you like more?

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

One Piece for me.

Vinland Saga should be an option imo

It's similar to Berserk with it's cult following.

Slaughter12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter X Hunter

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Not a big fan of any of these but if I had to choose probably Dragon Ball

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MHA

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One Piece is very good after the 89789456.. episode.

OT: Dragon Ball (franchise) take it!

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killbilly  Moderator

Berserk.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

berserk

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yugioh

Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On this list, Yugioh.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cocacolaman  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Ball was originally based on 'Journey To The West' so it's not that original (except for the Super Saiyan parts and stuff I guess in DBZ) but in all the original parts of the Dragonball series the stuff is very good (except Toriyama does copy a lot of stuff e.g. Toppo looks like Dr. Eggman, Botamo looks like Winnie The Pooh & Lord Frieza's 3rd Form copies the Xenomorph). One Piece seems original and I think it has a nice storyline but the artwork puts me off a bit and the things that happen in One Piece are crazy. Bleach seems to have a solid and very good storyline with originality but unfortunately I don't know a lot about the series but when I have the time I would like to learn more about it. I don't know anything about Fairy Tail and (I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover) judging by the drawings on the page I don't think I would like Fairy Tail that much. My Hero Academia seems exciting but it seems to have copied Disney's 2005 'Sky High' film so that's not right of them to do that. Yu-Gi-Oh! was the only anime show out of the ones on your list that came to my 5-channel TV in Saturday mornings from the years 2000 to around 2006 from the ages of 7 to 13 and I also had the Yu-Gi-Oh! Sacred Cards GBA game which I enjoyed and I had the Kaiba Starter Deck plus some other cards (I remember paying a friend in school one pound to get a giant fish card in around 2004/2005/2006). I used to be a big fan of the monster Exodia (it used to be my favourite ever character) and I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! online on the laptop with a makeshift Exodia deck that I copied off someone and I won many times by luck lol. I've seen the original Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, some of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, some of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V (anime). Plus Yu-Gi-Oh! has more originality compared to some of the other manga/anime on your list because it is a card game turned into manga/anime. I know the sad start of Guts' history in Beserk since (I think) he had lost an eye and he got raped as a child and I think the storyline is solid and very good but unfortunately I don't know much about Beserk. I've never heard of R of R before but seeing that guy with the apple in his mouth puts me off a bit.

I think Yu-Gi-Oh! is my favourite but if I change my mind I'll let you know.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yugioh.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ArranVid

Ok I did more research yesterday night on the other mangas/anime on the list that I wasn't familiar with. Bleach is about ghosts and I'm not sure that ghosts really exist in this world and sometimes I like realistic stories plus the whole story in Bleach isn't very exciting compared to say the Dragonball Series or Yu-Gi-Oh! or R of R but it's kinda exciting. The image OP has selected for Fairy Tail doesn't really give a good idea of what the manga/anime is about and it's actually more like the stuff I like to watch as it has a dragon slayer, Natsu, as the protagonist and it also has an evil dragon which is cool and there's also a twist with the identity of Zeref the cool, immortal (I like immortal beings), dark wizard and (spoilers) if you haven't gone up to the part where Zeref's connection with Natsu is revealed then I suggest that you don't read the next part I'm going to put in the brackets (Natsu and Zeref are actually brothers and this part as well as the evil dragon part reminds me of the story in the GBA game Mother 3 where Lucas has a twin called Claus who becomes a villain and there's also a sleeping, gigantic, evil dragon in Mother 3 and there is something to do with pulling out needles to make the dragon become awake and destroy the world so I hope that Fairy Tail didn't copy some of the ideas from Mother 3). Beserk has a darker story than the other anime/manga mentioned on the list and it's story is interesting. Guts and Casca go through a lot of issues throughout the story and there were times when I felt sad for Guts like when he had to cut off his own arm to help Casca since Casca was being raped by Griffith (and originally Griffith was an ally of Guts) and Guts is like a superhero since before his arm was cut off he was able to kill so many characters in the series on his own...there is an interesting use of Christianity in Beserk. There are some interesting characters like the thief and the elf who go with Guts. So after researching more about R of R, now I like it more than I initially did since it's about colosseum-styled fights between humans (some of them well-known like Adam from the Bible and Jack The Ripper) and famous Gods (Lord Siva, Lord Zeus, Lord Poseidon, Heracles, Thor) so that's exciting. Unfortunately the accuracy of the depiction of Lord Siva is not as good as it could've been since he has never worn a turban before (unlike what the manga/anime is showing) and he doesn't fight with 4 arms but always with just two arms although he dances with much much more than 4 arms plus Lord Siva has been nerfed. It was also sad to see Lord Poseidon lose to a human. The person in the image who I had initially found to be weird because his mouth was on the apple is actually Adam from The Bible and he's cool. If the strengths of the Gods and the strengths of the humans were more accurately depicted then R of R could've been my favourite out of the whole list but I'm not sure. Bleach reminds me of Ghostbusters lol I wonder if the creator of Bleach was inspired by Ghostbusters in any way (in the original Ghostbusters there are 3 or 4 working together and in Bleach Ichigo has 3 classmates help him out initially I think).