What is the best speed feat of MCU Thanos?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbdb3c31507c
deactivated-5dbdb3c31507c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What is the best speed feat of MCU Thanos?

Show feat as a GIF please.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't post gifs but probably that scene of him countering attacks from cap, thor and iron man at the same time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably overpowering the Hulk and Thor for Strength.

Taking on the trinity and defeating them mid dif for skill

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throwing his sword faster then cap marvel can fly

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This one

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reacting to Carol's photon blasts, IM's repulsors or Mjolnir - one of these.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion2: why is cap looking like he can keep up with thor and ironman?

thor is slow as fuck in the mcu.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 takenstew22  Moderator

No Caption Provided

This one

This and reacting to Iron Man's repulsors.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion2: why is cap looking like he can keep up with thor and ironman?

thor is slow as fuck in the mcu.

He is above peak human in reactions and has superhuman combat speed.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthur_morgan: Hes literally reaction to things faster than the speed of sound before as well as things called to be around bullet speed. He has good reaction feats but his attacks aren't always the quickest, he seem a bit slower with Stormbreaker but in AoU Thor was the only one moving in Quisilvers speed perception.

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13 krisbishop  Moderator

Reacting to Carol's blast from an ambush attack before it reached him is a pretty decent feat.

No Caption Provided

Here's a slowed down version to make it more obvious:

No Caption Provided

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14 krisbishop  Moderator

Also, inb4 this thread just turns into another "DCEU Superman statues MCU Thanos" thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gateofbabylon: Wow, this is great reaction feat. Is Photon Blast attack at light speed?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 takenstew22  Moderator
Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joaquin_phoenix said:

@gateofbabylon: Wow, this is great reaction feat. Is Photon Blast attack at light speed?

Light speed MCU Thanos confirmed.

Nope, MTFL++++ Thanos confirmed because can keep up with Carol who travelled 1000 light years overnight. ( but let pretend in MCUverse they do not travel by jumppoints dispersed across entire cosmos + if u have such travel instantenously must be that fast in skills, combat, reaction and striking )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Reaction Speed: Reacting to Repulsors and Photon Blasts.

Combat Speed: 3v1 against Cap + Thor + Stark.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here are two underrated feats, reacalling his sword and blitzing a sorcerer and overpowering Wanda's TK.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are plenty .

Thanos is the fastest high tier in the MCU despite his size ( except for Worthy Cap ) .

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Eri_Joni  Online

Fighting the Trinity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are plenty .

Thanos is the fastest high tier in the MCU despite his size ( except for Worthy Cap ) .

Carol is faster than him and Worthy Cap too but the others are slower.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7d523384988
deactivated-5e7d523384988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's the most skilled high tier and has better reach, he's not actually fast

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cocacolaman  Moderator

He reacted to Mjolnir. Mjolnir has bullet speed feats.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Him reacting to Loki, who can catch arrows without looking.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

He fought with a character that is FTL speed and was keeping up so he isn't actually slow and before you reply with combat speed isn't travel speed, Cap Marvel was able to scan the planet Thanos was on in seconds so she can clearly see and process information at that speed. You also can't use the argument of "they weren't fighting at those speeds onscreen" because judging combat speed by onscreen visuals is faulty since MCU records all their fights at the speed of the actors portraying them. Also without the vfx team in dceu confirming that the kryptonians fight scenes were slowed down, we wouldn't have known they were moving at supersonic speeds visually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: wow....so much excuses in one comment.

Carol has never shown combat speed greater than peak human, first we don't know where she searched, how far she went or by what means she pinpointed his location, hell the FTL thing is iffy at best.

Judging by onscreen speed is faulty? Are you ok? In this same universe we have qs, shouldn't that tell you something?

Did the vfx guys really have to confirm, there were sonic booms present to indicate combat speed, they only had to explain why they weren't blurred or everything frozen around them.

For the MCU, they move as fast as displayed, no indication otherwise. Stop reaching

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By a8612152

His combat speed is at least supersonic.

Reaction speed could be anywhere between Mach 5 to 30, which makes him fast enough to fight hypersonic characters.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Johndeyvido

@DammeFavour: LMAO....its not surprising that you would say anything rather than accept fact shown on screen because it bothers you. How else do you carry out recon on a whole planet if not by going around the whole place? She even confirms it herself by stating that she found no armies, defences or anyone at all on the whole planet except Thanos which clearly meant she checked the whole place and she did all that in less than 15 seconds.

Your dceu god (superman) with his MACH 10,000 speed coupled with super hearing and super vision couldn't find his mother that was being held in Gotham city and also couldn't react to an explosion he was couple of meters away from.

QS powerset is speed so he is clearly the exception and must always be shown using his speed like dceu flash. Using your 'only visual evidence' is acceptable logic kindly show WW, SW, AM or DD fighting at supersonic speeds and I will bring up onscreen evidence to disprove it. It's common sense that someone who can react to objects and process information at lightspeed isn't peak human in 'combat speed' and throwing punches at 'supersonic speeds' doesn't really mean fighting at those speeds as boxers can throw punches at 30-40mph but they aren't moving at those speeds.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Eri_Joni  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: lol...I would assume its the same way she was able to locate the Milano in the vastness of space or heh, do you think she searched the entire universe for them? Come on, I'm at least expecting common sense to prevail here. Remember how they found the garden in the first place? They had his general location just not who he might be with. A little bit of thought goes a long way. You probably also think she travels through space by knowing the exact location of those planets or she used super hearing to find her way back to earth following her pager.

Oh the irony, at least I don't hype superman to unreasonable levels, his superhearing would at most cover an entire city and he's supposed to find someone gagged and tied up in a different city while in a city of millions. I really love how context flies over your head man, really impressive, right now I'm honestly assuming you think bombs make tick tick sounds nowadays or conveniently forgetting the bomb was covered in lead or that he's not a mind reader or forgetting the fact that the fastest live action speedster qs was also incapacitated by the army by something he could easily evade, these things have context.

Well we have diana literally flicking bullets out of the air point blank and we know she's not a precog, we have blocking bullets from machine guns while people she was protecting were frozen, hell we even have her plainly using superspeed, come on, I'm expecting you to show a gif of the terrorist hitting her with the butt of his gun here ignoring context. Steppenwolf was plucking missiles out of the air and keeping up with diana, doomsday was stomping both diana and Clark and was able to knock clark back at supersonic speed, I wouldn't say aquaman has supersonic speed but fighting that fast at the depth they fight certainly guarantees it but nobody claims he's supersonic, so its irrelevant.

Or maybe someone can chart a course to their destination like every space person does, I mean she could make a call from earth to the kree empire, a GPS was probably included in her gauntlet.

You don't need to make up speed where there's none. You probably also think cap moves at supersonic speed too and by effect baltroc. Stop reaching mate

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: lol...I would assume its the same way she was able to locate the Milano in the vastness of space or heh, do you think she searched the entire universe for them? Come on, I'm at least expecting common sense to prevail here. Remember how they found the garden in the first place? They had his general location just not who he might be with. A little bit of thought goes a long way. You probably also think she travels through space by knowing the exact location of those planets or she used super hearing to find her way back to earth following her pager.

Your assumptions are clearly wrong. Milano is a ship that could send signal and Thanos wasn't carrying a beacon on him. They also didn't have an idea of the general location of where Thanos was, they only knew what planet he was on due to an energy surge similar to the snap on earth. She clearly searched the whole planet in less than 15seconds and there is no denying that. The bolded part is stupid so I will just ignore.

Oh the irony, at least I don't hype superman to unreasonable levels, his superhearing would at most cover an entire city and he's supposed to find someone gagged and tied up in a different city while in a city of millions. I really love how context flies over your head man, really impressive, right now I'm honestly assuming you think bombs make tick tick sounds nowadays or conveniently forgetting the bomb was covered in lead or that he's not a mind reader or forgetting the fact that the fastest live action speedster qs was also incapacitated by the army by something he could easily evade, these things have context.

You don't hype Superman to unrealistic levels? Lol... You are well known here for that. He was in Gotham city also( to fight batman) and deleted scenes showed him listening trying to find his mother. He was looking clearly at the direction of the bomber though he couldn't see through, he heard beeps before it went off but couldn't react. Yes speedsters can be blindsided as they aren't operating in superspeed 24/7 but Clark clearly failed to react... Simple no context involved since he was looking at it and had super hearing sth other speedsters don't have.

Well we have diana literally flicking bullets out of the air point blank and we know she's not a precog, we have blocking bullets from machine guns while people she was protecting were frozen, hell we even have her plainly using superspeed, come on, I'm expecting you to show a gif of the terrorist hitting her with the butt of his gun here ignoring context. Steppenwolf was plucking missiles out of the air and keeping up with diana, doomsday was stomping both diana and Clark and was able to knock clark back at supersonic speed, I wouldn't say aquaman has supersonic speed but fighting that fast at the depth they fight certainly guarantees it but nobody claims he's supersonic, so its irrelevant.

Reacting to bullets and blocking them don't mean you can't fight, dodge and kick at supersonic speeds as deadpool did sth better by blocking AK47 from 4/6 shooters from different angles with two blades and even slices one bullet mid air but wasn't fighting at supersonic speeds atleast not "visually" . Goalkeepers can't react and block shots going over 100mph but can they function at such speeds? Moreover I specifically requested for feats of them fighting at supersonic speeds visually not them reacting to projectiles. The only time Clark broke the sound barrier, he clearly blitzed DD and DD visually wasn't moving at supersonic speeds since batman could dodge two separate attacks from him and he was watching WW, Clark fight DD.

Or maybe someone can chart a course to their destination like every space person does, I mean she could make a call from earth to the kree empire, a GPS was probably included in her gauntlet.

You don't need to make up speed where there's none. You probably also think cap moves at supersonic speed too and by effect baltroc. Stop reaching mate

All these are irrelevant since having GPS in her gauntlet doesn't help her search a whole planet faster. What I'm after in this discourse is correcting the erroneous beliefs that Cap Marvel is peak human in combat speed or that you can always judge combat speed visually.

Even Ragnarok script states Thor moves like a bolt of lightning but pple like you only cherry pick portion that fits your agenda like the script saying Hela ''appeared to be unconscious'' to argue she was KO'ed from Thor's lightning but refused to acknowledge the script saying Thor can move as fast as lightning. The bolded part is stupid as I have never argued that and mcu supersoldiers are clearly superhuman unless you think dceu batman( a peak human) can run at 50/60mph.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, Captain Marvel has stated superhuman reflexes and speed, just not to the degree of being FTL in Combat and Reflex wise.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't just react to Mjolnir, he hit Stark, then grabbed him, then used him as a shield all before Mjolnir traveled like 20 feet

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cocacolaman  Moderator

@xzone said:
@cocacolaman said:

He didn't just react to Mjolnir, he hit Stark, then grabbed him, then used him as a shield all before Mjolnir traveled like 20 feet

And this happened when Thor was hitting Mjolnir with Stormbreaker after he was awakened, even though the bullet speed feat happened back before he was awakened and while he was throwing it.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cocacolaman  Moderator

@xzone: I love being a Thor fan sometimes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: so I need you to rewatch the scene where they find thanos and were talking about the snap, the map shows the ground zero of the power surge, first in wakanda and the planet, a specific location. What is wrong with you? She hasn't even shown enough maneuverability at supersonic speed but your brain tells you she can manage that at light speed? Do you know how fast she would have had to be moving? Think man, I would post a video but I can't find the specific scene on YouTube.

Oh yea a deleted scene, please do tell why he couldn't find her again, just brushing past the fact that she was gagged making his superhearing useless? Again the bomb didn't beep, this is not the 60s and it wasn't a grenade, stop reaching. He was looking at that direction because the senator did the same with fear in her eyes. It seems you don't actually know what context is, the movie even confirms this with 2 different scenes by superman and star labs, come on.

Deadpool doing confirms he at least has supersonic reflexes doesn't it, seeing the bullets in slow mo and effectively slicing through one would require him to move his limbs and process information that fast. You do know distance plays a part in reaction right?

Forget about Clark, doomsday punched him and ge scurried back at supersonic speed, wow and how far was batman away from doomsday, you're acting like he evaded him in cqc.

You still haven't corrected anything mate, the GPS statement was in response to you claiming she can react to objects and process information at lightspeed, I'm assuming you're talking about how she travels cos there's no real feat of her doing that onscreen.

Yes you can always judge speed, there's always an indication of they are moving at higher speed, smallville used it, dceu used it, the arrowverse uses it even the mcu uses it with qs and yoyo but you seem to be in denial.

Stupid comparisons, you know what an hyperbole is right, probably not. You have at least six movies for reference and even the ragnarok movie itself but it's the hyperbolic statement from the script of the movie, damn. Was hela absent from the fight after the bolt, did it take her a while before returning while her soldiers were killed, like I said, think.

The bolded part is in reference to carol being light speed, thanos reacting to her and cap completely outpacing thanos, do you understand now?

We already know the super soldiers can run that fast, the point is they haven't shown the combat speed that you seem to claim

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: @xzone: Hmm, you could scale him past Wanda's hex, which somehow tagged Corvus who was able to react to Vision's laser in the same IW scene.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

You are clearly reaching at this point. It's not a debate as she clearly searched the whole planet hence the statement ...no one else was in the whole planet(paraphrasing)

You may also refer yourself to her solo movie where she was flying and dodging advance fighter jets in close quarters(minutes after getting her powers)and you are still arguing her being peak human. Give your head a wobble mate.

The bomb scene indicates he isn't as fast as fanboys like you make him out to be. Go and re-watch the scene it made beeps before going off and if his super hearing is even in the range of a city he should hear a bomb a few feets away from him going off. Homelander(the boys) saved Butcher from a c4 explosion after he detonated the bomb already and was wearing the bomb even Klaus(tvd) replicated the Same thing with the vampire hunter and both of them are people you would argue dceu Superman is faster than but they could react after the explosion had gone off while you keep making excuses for Clark.

You keep bringing up people who their power-set is mainly speed for visual evidence. Show me WW, SW, AM fighting on screen at supersonic speeds and stop bringing up unnecessary stuff that doesn't relate to the discourse. The question was can deadpool fight at supersonic speeds because he blocked bullets? Your group were the people drumming up 'combat speed' to make your god more impressive.

Are you really ready to argue that batman(peak human) could dodge 'massively hypersonic kryptonians'? According to fanboys Clark could move up to mach 900 that's over 300,000m/s and yet someone 'stomping' him in combat couldn't tag batman twice and you dare bring up distance as if batman was in another city.

There is a blurry line between being witty and downright condescending. You are confusing hyperbole with simile, when people say Clark is ...fast as a speeding bullet they are comparing his speed to that of bullet to say he's fast not exaggerating. So when the script mention he moved like a bolt of lightning, it isn't a hyperbole but simile.

Side note: Hela was most likely bfr'ed and without flight she had to walk kilometres to the bifrost and she was strolling casually. If you say someone appears dead doesn't imply they are dead.