What is Tatsumaki's Attack Potency/Busting tier?

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

What is it?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 nwname  Moderator

@dbzfan44 said:

Tatsumaki tanked this

No Caption Provided

Not exactly. Only a small fraction of the blast would hit her at that range. But considering how the power there increased when Tatsumaki got serious she is probably above Psykos when at full power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d
deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she is city-multi city level

she lacks any good speed feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44 said:

@angeliccry said:

@nwname and @dbzfan44: How fast is she, and could she destroy the moon per say?

don't know

Sorry for all the questions. I started reading the manga like two days ago.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nwname  Moderator

Idk we dont have many speed related things for her

As for the moon most likely not

@darkyoda said:

how tho even if she somehow doesnt scale from Psykos her own feats are in 2-3 digit gigaton level if not higher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@angeliccry said:

Idk we dont have many speed related things for her

As for the moon most likely not

@darkyoda said:

how tho even if she somehow doesnt scale from Psykos her own feats are in 2-3 digit gigaton level if not higher

she uprooted the whole MA headquarter which I suppose was nearly as big as the asteroid saitama destroyed and that asteroid was a dragon level threat

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Necromancer76

By scaling she's multi-continental.

@angeliccry said:

How fast is she, and could she destroy the moon per say?

She was fast enough to halt the shells from the alien ship that Saitama barely dodged (albeit in mid-air).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

She also has a really good speed feat in the webcomic if you'd like me to explain that one (but it's ahead of the manga).

As for the moon, I honestly expect her to at least move it or something in the end of series fight if Saitama and God are fighting out in space.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to quantify without calcs.

With calcs small country or so, I saw small country calcs for her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: If you wouldn't mind it, could you please tell me what the webcomic speed feat is?

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

City level, hypersonic.

Avatar image for sagathegoldsage
SagaTheGoldSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hill-Level

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nwname  Moderator
@darkyoda said:

she uprooted the whole MA headquarter which I suppose was nearly as big as the asteroid saitama destroyed and that asteroid was a dragon level threat

That meteor was 200 meters tall the MA base is kilometers tall also i dont see how uprooting something is comparable to a meteor

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeliccry said:

@necromancer76: If you wouldn't mind it, could you please tell me what the webcomic speed feat is?

In the webcomic, Sonic is chasing Tatsumaki while she's flying and he isn't able to reach her physically (he throws something to make that distance but just by running, he's unable to keep up). Tatsumaki in this scenario was recovering from her injuries from the Monster Association battle, already used a ton of her power in that particular fight, and was literally shoving Saitama's face into the ground as she was flying. Conversely, Sonic was in peak condition but was running at the same speed as she was flying.

Furthermore, Tatsumaki in peak condition is faster by a fair degree than Sonic in peak condition.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This seems related to the Worldbreaker Hulk thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-60aca05c3797e
deactivated-60aca05c3797e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Low Continental.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could dodge, tank and casually stop Psykorochi's attack when she fully focused on her, and she was already badly injured. The attack is calced at multi-continent level, and crossed thousands of kilometers in an instant. She can can also lift dozens if not hundreds of mountain sized boulders at the same time and throw them a hypersonic speeds without much effort. She can also react to massively hypersonic bullets. While badly injured she could twist an entire large city sized area, down to kilometers underground, and create an also large city sized force field. At full power she is easily multi continent level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Country-level bare minimum. I know Tatsumaki beat Pykorochi, who has a multi-continental feat, but Tatsumaki never showcased that kind of power herself.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continental TK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@darkyoda said:

That meteor was 200 meters tall the MA base is kilometers tall also i dont see how uprooting something is comparable to a meteor

from where did u got the dimensions for these things

OT: if tats let go of the uprooted base and allowed it to fall the damage produced would be likely equivalent to a meteor

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykorochi's beam kinetic energy (launching landmass to that altitude in just seconds) is one digit exaton range, the vaporization of the round cut and the base cut combined is teraton to one digit petaton range. The potential energy is upper two digit to lower three digit petaton range.

Tatsumaki should be upper one digit to low two digit exaton range since she tanked and casually stopped the beams.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdulboriy said:

Country-level bare minimum. I know Tatsumaki beat Pykorochi, who has a multi-continental feat, but Tatsumaki never showcased that kind of power herself.

Tanking, stopping and casually swatting Psykorochi's attacks? She's not even concentrated in most of that fight. Also destroying Psykorochi to cellular level.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lowballed Continental level

Highballed Multi-Continental level

No higher than that.

If it was, then that is pure wanking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda said:

What sort of anti-wanking is this ?

Psykos literally destroyed a chunk the size of a large country and you are saying she is multi-city level only ?

Most sites placed Psykos at Continental to Multi-Continental level, which is far far far beyond Multi-City level, also Tatsumaki is above her

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda said:

Psykos literally destroyed a chunk the size of a large country and you are saying she is multi-city level only ?

Most sites placed Psykos at Continental to Multi-Continental level, which is far far far beyond Multi-City level, also Tatsumaki is above her

I don't care what most sites say I only go by displayed feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda said:
@themadtitan6000 said:
@darkyoda said:

You think Psykos destroying a chunk the size of a large country is only Multi-City level to you ? It is above Large Country level even in terms of DC. When talking about AP, it would Continental level at the very least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda said:
@themadtitan6000 said:
@darkyoda said:

You think Psykos destroying a chunk the size of a large country is only Multi-City level to you ? It is above Large Country level even in terms of DC. When talking about AP, it would Continental level at the very least.

did I say anything about psykos I was talking about Tatsumaki

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinetic energy matters guys..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: Tanking, stopping and casually swatting Psykorochi's attacks? She's not even concentrated in most of that fight. Also destroying Psykorochi to cellular level isn't Multi-Continental to you ? Ok, i won't bother debating to you then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: Tanking, stopping and casually swatting Psykorochi's attacks? She's not even concentrated in most of that fight. Also destroying Psykorochi to cellular level isn't Multi-Continental to you ? Ok, i won't bother debating to you then

lol when was this a debate and what gave the idea psykos has continent level durability

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nwname  Moderator

@darkyoda said:
@nwname said:
@darkyoda said:

OT: if tats let go of the uprooted base and allowed it to fall the damage produced would be likely equivalent to a meteor

200 meters is given in the guidebook and scaling its size from saitama puts it at nearly that range too iirc so it should be accurate. The base had a 35 story building on top of it which seemed tiny compared to the width of that part and the top of the base is much thinner than the rest of the base. The base is about 6-10 km based on pixel scaling and the building on top seems to be there to give a scale. The meteor was also apparently made out of something unusual which is why it could tank nuke level missiles.

@darkyoda said:
@themadtitan6000 said:

You think cutting part of earth thats 1000 miles wide or so (larger iirc) is a city level feat? Or just no scaling whatsoever and only feats by the character?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: LOL, looks like I won't bother debating with you then. You are thinking of DC instead of AP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@darkyoda said:
@nwname said:
@darkyoda said:

200 meters is given in the guidebook and scaling its size from saitama puts it at nearly that range too iirc so it should be accurate. The base had a 35 story building on top of it which seemed tiny compared to the width of that part and the top of the base is much thinner than the rest of the base. The base is about 6-10 km based on pixel scaling and the building on top seems to be there to give a scale. The meteor was also apparently made out of something unusual which is why it could tank nuke level missiles.

@darkyoda said:
@themadtitan6000 said:

You think cutting part of earth thats 1000 miles wide or so (larger iirc) is a city level feat? Or just no scaling whatsoever and only feats by the character?

u don't understand did I say cutting will make it city level ?no

I said if tats make that thing fall on the ground the damage it would produce would be city - multi city

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: LOL, looks like I won't bother debating with you then. You are thinking of DC instead of AP

don't bother go peel onions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: You are going off topic, dude. Also calling out names =/= debunking, just remember that. If you want to insult me that badly, just go PM me and I will think about it later.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: You are going off topic, dude. Also calling out names =/= debunking, just remember that. If you want to insult me that badly, just go PM me and I will think about it later.

LOL when did I insult I just told u the truth

I don't need to debunk a false statement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: You are going off topic again bruh. You are making up baseless assumptions out of nowhere. Now what are you going to do now ? Bring your friend superprimetime here and try to attack me as if I am prey to you ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: You are going off topic again bruh. You are making up baseless assumptions out of nowhere. Now what are you going to do now ? Bring your friend superprimetime here and try to attack me as if I am prey to you ?

If u bring stupid physics here then definitely I will bring him to have a good laugh

lol did I assume your physics is bad? no

then how r u claiming I assume things ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: Coz you act too high of yourself anyway. Once no twice again you are claiming assumptions and going off topic again. You like to call ppl names because you think it makes you look cool, when in actuality, it only makes you look too dull and mundane in personality ngl. Anyways, if you are going to tag me non stop like this, then I can assure you I won't come and slander around like you are doing here, making ridiculous levels of assumptions without any solid evidence. Now you may leave or just go on insult me to extreme degrees. Try to make me look pathetic and infirm, but I know you do not have such tendency or potential to even verbally destroy. Not once did I use any slangs in this thread like you always use whenever you lose in threads that you can't even admit. Even if you tag me again, just know whatever you are saying is just assumptions and random insults, no debunking in such circumstances

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda: Coz you act too high of yourself anyway. Once no twice again you are claiming assumptions and going off topic again. You like to call ppl names because you think it makes you look cool, when in actuality, it only makes you look too dull and mundane in personality ngl. Anyways, if you are going to tag me non stop like this, then I can assure you I won't come and slander around like you are doing here, making ridiculous levels of assumptions without any solid evidence. Now you may leave or just go on insult me to extreme degrees. Try to make me look pathetic and infirm, but I know you do not have such tendency or potential to even verbally destroy. Not once did I use any slangs in this thread like you always use whenever you lose in threads that you can't even admit. Even if you tag me again, just know whatever you are saying is just assumptions and random insults, no debunking in such circumstances

sorry if I hurt your feelings by saying go peel onions don't cry I will feel bad

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 nwname  Moderator

@darkyoda said:

I said if tats make that thing fall on the ground the damage it would produce would be city - multi city

I think you didn't understand. I was talking about the area Psykos cut. Obviously the base isnt more than a 1000 miles wide. As for tatsumakis feat, with the crust parts tatsumaki uprooted their potential energy is in 2-3 digit gigatons so lifting and dropping the area would cause more than city level damage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@darkyoda said:

I think you didn't understand. I was talking about the area Psykos cut. Obviously the base isnt more than a 1000 miles wide. As for tatsumakis feat, with the crust parts tatsumaki uprooted their potential energy is in 2-3 digit gigatons so lifting and dropping the area would cause more than city level damage.

this is what I claimed she is city-multi city