What is Satele Shan's prime and where would she rank among the strongest Jedi?

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was just wondering since people mention Satele wasn't in her prime in TOR or in the trailers and she is mentioned to be one of the most powerful Jedi so I wanted to know how strong she is compared to other Jedi

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say her prime is either in Knights of the fallen empire after she has had her meditation on the force, or during the end of the TOR cold war. I would put just a tad under Obi wan level.

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I am not sure about her prime, but that one force push! You all know which one I am talking about! Poor Malgus. Ouh how she shattered that stone wall, powerful indeed,

I think I would place her somewhere between Mace and Kenobi, but nearer to Kenobi.

Red12789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not sure about her prime, but that one force push! You all know which one I am talking about! Poor Malgus. Ouh how she shattered that stone wall, powerful indeed,

I think I would place her somewhere between Mace and Kenobi, but nearer to Kenobi.

I'm quite sure she did that force push as a knight, so imagine what kind of force pushes she would've been capable of as GM....

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure exactly where her prime was, but I will say she is just a tad under Mace. If Mace was a 9/10 and Obi-Wan Kenobi was an 8/10, Satele would be an 8.5-8.7/10.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

I think her combative prime was in SWTOR, prior to Arcann's conquest. Somewhere between Annihilation and Fatal Alliance. Force-wise, likely during her exile.

Overall, in the same general range as ROTS Obi-Wan, Plo, Kit, etc, but towards the higher end of the scale.

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers