lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lazerbeak
@firefly894 said:

@lazerbeak: Marvel writes Star Wars comics...

Star Wars is marvel confirmed? No I’m being serious is it? I saw they wrote some

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twin peaks. It's twice the peak

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's mostly a meme but it's One Piece for me

Avatar image for deactivated-65303587dc065
deactivated-65303587dc065

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scholomance:

You are the one who sounds like some pretentious fcker, malding over the fact that you can't even comprehend a single psedo-intellectual prose

BB & BCS and Chernobyl > The Sopranos > Vegabond > Berserk

Go on, cry about it.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Karathen

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

GOW 2

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Zafros13

I don't think anything I've seen is perfect except for "12 Angry Men" I suppose.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion anything with a perfect balance of SyFy and Fantasy. Stuff like One Piece, Ready player One, Stargate, Star Wars etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b439b18ae84
deactivated-64b439b18ae84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the answer, but please don´t tell anyone.

It lies in the eye of the beholder

Avatar image for ragingsaiyan101
RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece

Any of Tolkiens works

Gintama

Black lagoon

Moby dick

Yu yu Hakusho

Hajime no ippo

Five nights at Freddy's

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman arkham city

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak Fiction is literally just a work you think is one of the best of all time. That's it. It's pretty simply. Peak means at the top. Peak Fiction would be fiction at the top.

As for works I'd personally recommend, it'd be a lot of classic novels like 1984, Crime and Punishment (and like 90% of Dostoyevsky's works), Thus Spoke Zarathustra (probably the most profound fictional work I've ever seen), and a bunch of other novels too like Malazan, Stormlight Archive, Song of Ice and Fire (when it was still great), and more.

For movies it'd be classics like The Godfather and Part 2, Blade Runner and 2049, Citizen Kane, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and plenty of others.

For TV shows, it's the obvious picks like Mr. Robot, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones (when it wasn't shit), The Sopranos, The Wire, Narcos, Mindhunter, South Park, Bojack Horseman, Avatar the Last Airbender, and others.

For anime, it's probably Gintama, Monster, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Attack on Titan, Bakemonogatari, and a few others.

For manga, it'd be Berserk, Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Monster, 20th Century Boys, AoT, Oyasumi Punpun, Gintama, Gantz, Mushishi and others.

For visual novels, it'd be like Muramasa, Dies Irae, The House in Fata Morgana, Umineko, White Album 2, Saya no Uta, Tsukihime, Fate Zero, and others.

For Light Novels, stuff like Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, Mushoku Tensei, Avesta of Black and White, Re:Zero, and Classroom of the Elite come to mind.

Haven't read enough web novels or played enough games to judge

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: doesn't matter if they're psychological or philosophical, both are pretentious as hell, they should never be put on any type of pedestal, both are boring pieces of fiction that only boomers enjoy.

Again, Manga/Anime >>>>>>>>>>>> any classic lit.

When you get older read them again. Books like Crime and Punishment or Thus Spoke Zarathustra have infinitely more to offer than any anime or manga.

Hell, Lord of the Rings counts as classic literature. Do you think that's also boring?

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scholomance:

You are the one who sounds like some pretentious fcker, malding over the fact that you can't even comprehend a single psedo-intellectual prose

BB & BCS and Chernobyl > The Sopranos > Vegabond > Berserk

Go on, cry about it.

Imo The Sopranos is better than Chernobyl, but based. Berserk >= Vagabond too

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luckily I've answered this question already.

Some random literary works I’d consider peak fiction, attempting to touch on all mediums here:

Novels: Don Quixote, War and Peace, Crime and Punishment, Huckleberry Finn, Hundred Years of Solitude, Great Gatsby, To Kill a Mockingbird, Moby Dick, The Sound and the Fury, Grapes of Wrath, 1984, Ulysses, Lord of the Rings, Lolita, a million others there’s too many

Poems: The Divine Comedy, Romeo & Juliet, The Odyssey/Iliad, Virgil, Beowulf, etc.

Comics: Berserk, JJBA, One Piece, Vagabond, Sandman, Watchmen, Bone, some Hickman’s Marvel at its peak

Television/Film: The Godfather, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Seven Samurai, Spirited Away, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Wire

Unimaginably based. The novel list was really solid.

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By KingLouie

Game Of Thrones. Last Of Us Part 1. Maybe Skyrim.

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RagingSaiyan101

@brogokudestroys: not even close to "infinitely more to offer than animanga"

I have read those (read C&P 3 times) and I'd still take Vagabond and Berserk over them mid high diff

They are good books but I'm not putting them over the likes of Vagabond or Berserk

And before you unnecessarily assume I'm young and I can't understand the books just know your wrong.

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only peak fiction is the fake scenarios i created in my head as a kid when i was bored at school...

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar, Game of Thrones, The Last of Us, The Hunger Games.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#71 nassergrant19  Online

One Piece, Naruto, Star Wars, DBZ, HxH

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: not even close to "infinitely more to offer than animanga"

I have read those (read C&P 3 times) and I'd still take Vagabond and Berserk over them mid high diff

They are good books but I'm not putting them over the likes of Vagabond or Berserk

And before you unnecessarily assume I'm young and I can't understand the books just know your wrong.

You can pick them more, but both of these works just objectively have way more to offer on a thematic and philosophical level.

I never said they're objectively better. I said they have more to offer. There's a difference. You can still prefer Vagabond and Berserk. Nobody ever said otherwise. But Zarathustra and Crime and Punishment just factually have infinitely more thematic/philosophical depth due to the stories they are, and therefore more to offer on analysis and thought. I'd argue Crime and Punishment is better even in other regards as well like characters too.

Nah, I don't think that. Again, you're saying it's personal preference. I don't disagree that the overall choice is. I just worded what I meant really badly

firefly489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By firefly489

Sharknado, Nextwave, God Hand, Salmon, A Pickle for the Knowing Ones

Edit: forgot My Immortal

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

I agree somewhat, the classics are old and have been studied and I won't blindly glaze anime and manga because the classics definitely had more impact because they were around more and people had more time to study them. Anime and manga however are fairly new hence why you don't see people outside of of some YouTube videos talk about them, I have seen people incorporate anime and manga into academics on college level but not to the level of the classics. On that note classics definitely pull out the W but in terms of just substance? I think anime and manga bests most classics. On an influential level classics objectively have more to offer but to me if I took works by themselves, 8 or 9 times out of 10 I'm choosing anime and or manga.

Well not every story offers the same philosophy or themes, idk how you can really say that. Hajime no ippo and C&P are to different to put into words but anyone who read both can tell the different philosophy or themes which in my eyes would make any conversation based around it inherently fruitless. To go further about them having "infinitely more depth, philosophy, and themes" I still disagree for reasons stated above. These works have way more outreach and are older it's obvious that they would be studied more than any anime and manga, I already gave 1 reason but the other is that anime and manga is often seen as childish or prn bait by adults who act juvenile, anime and manga fans like to act like the stigma is gone but it's still prevalent. You deadass got people, grown adults, who think all anime is 12 ep ecchi, it's real mind boggling. I think Vagabond got better characters.

That's alright, I'm not the best at putting words out either.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

I agree somewhat, the classics are old and have been studied and I won't blindly glaze anime and manga because the classics definitely had more impact because they were around more and people had more time to study them. Anime and manga however are fairly new hence why you don't see people outside of of some YouTube videos talk about them, I have seen people incorporate anime and manga into academics on college level but not to the level of the classics. On that note classics definitely pull out the W but in terms of just substance? I think anime and manga bests most classics. On an influential level classics objectively have more to offer but to me if I took works by themselves, 8 or 9 times out of 10 I'm choosing anime and or manga.

Well not every story offers the same philosophy or themes, idk how you can really say that. Hajime no ippo and C&P are to different to put into words but anyone who read both can tell the different philosophy or themes which in my eyes would make any conversation based around it inherently fruitless. To go further about them having "infinitely more depth, philosophy, and themes" I still disagree for reasons stated above. These works have way more outreach and are older it's obvious that they would be studied more than any anime and manga, I already gave 1 reason but the other is that anime and manga is often seen as childish or prn bait by adults who act juvenile, anime and manga fans like to act like the stigma is gone but it's still prevalent. You deadass got people, grown adults, who think all anime is 12 ep ecchi, it's real mind boggling. I think Vagabond got better characters.

That's alright, I'm not the best at putting words out either.

I think anime and manga have some pretty great substance when done right. Berserk and Vagabond depict this kind of stuff pretty well. But I don't think, especially thematically, that anime or manga can really compete with the really good classics like Dostoyevsky works, TSZ, and others. Now, whether or not Berserk, Vagabond, etc. are better as overall stories is a different question. That one depends.

Yeah, that's what I meant by they have more to offer. Them being better is completely subjective, but I think thematically they have a lot more that's worth to be analyzed and thought about than most other fictions out there.

Vagabond has some great characters, but I think there are some pretty goated classic characters that are better. Rodion Raskolnikov, from Crime and Punishment, is an example of a character I'd easily put above Musashi. He's such a complex, and psychologically deep character while also being basically a really entertaining psychopath, that it's hard to not put him above Musashi imo.

But yeah, people, even now, have a really weird stigma against anime just because there are some popular tropes like the ecchi stuff. It doesn't define all, or even most, anime.

DeusExMachlna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fan, but certainly not One Piece.

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hate boner yall have for One Piece is laughable

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

I think they can, and like I said not every story has the same themes. I'd give the slight edge to classics in terms of thematic variety though. Yeah which is better is totally subjective but most people surprisingly don't get that and want you to accept their opinion as fact, anime fans and Breaking bad fans on YouTube are a pack of man children.

That really depends especially if you take things from an in-universe perspective but other than that besides Moby Dick, Tolkiens work, 1984, C&P, and a couple of other high fantasy books I never really gave them that much thought when compared to those and anime and manga, from an in-universe and outside perspective.

Rasko is good but the journey that Musashi and especially Guts went on easily gets them the dub over Rasko in my book. I don't mind psychopath characters some of my favorite characters from all mediums are psychopaths but you can never best bigger than life or just downright humanity or inspiring type characters like Luffy, Aragorn, Superman, Spider-Man, Guts, Samwise, Rocky for me, its a real hard sell.

Yep they do, they watch one obvious ecchi or trash Isekai and go "hur dur all anime sucks", "the Japanese can't write women"

That would be like me saying all books are trash because I read 50 shades of mid or that video games are trash because I played The midness of us 2, I'm completely ignoring books like Siddhartha or games like RDR2 which are both masterpieces.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

I think they can, and like I said not every story has the same themes. I'd give the slight edge to classics in terms of thematic variety though. Yeah which is better is totally subjective but most people surprisingly don't get that and want you to accept their opinion as fact, anime fans and Breaking bad fans on YouTube are a pack of man children.

That really depends especially if you take things from an in-universe perspective but other than that besides Moby Dick, Tolkiens work, 1984, C&P, and a couple of other high fantasy books I never really gave them that much thought when compared to those and anime and manga, from an in-universe and outside perspective.

Rasko is good but the journey that Musashi and especially Guts went on easily gets them the dub over Rasko in my book. I don't mind psychopath characters some of my favorite characters from all mediums are psychopaths but you can never best bigger than life or just downright humanity or inspiring type characters like Luffy, Aragorn, Superman, Spider-Man, Guts, Samwise, Rocky for me, its a real hard sell.

Yep they do, they watch one obvious ecchi or trash Isekai and go "hur dur all anime sucks", "the Japanese can't write women"

That would be like me saying all books are trash because I read 50 shades of mid or that video games are trash because I played The midness of us 2, I'm completely ignoring books like Siddhartha or games like RDR2 which are both masterpieces.

First two parts are pretty solid, so I'll just leave them be.

Personally, Rasko is a lot better than them, but that might be because I put him on a similar tier (although a little lower) to Walter White (especially given the similarities between Walt's journey and Rasko's) and I think Walt is way better than both Guts and Musashi.

I think psychopaths are a bit hard to write or define the quality of because some of them are just really damn good because of the sheer amount of nuance, depth, complexity, and more to their character. It's just fascinating stuff.

Yeah, that's basically what it is. Hell, there's a poll going on about whether Japanese writers can write anime women at all because of this misconception. A lot of isekai anime are really bad but that doesn't make all anime bad and a lot of people don't see to be able to see this.

Yeah, that's basically what it is. It's a generalization off small experiences. Also, RDR2 is a masterpiece indeed. Haven't played many games, but it's phenomenal

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#80 Supreme101  Online

Star Wars EU

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By RagingSaiyan101

@brogokudestroys:

Walter is one of my favorite characters ever to so that's good. My preference are the archetypes I already mentioned but it doesn't mean I'm opposed different types of archetypes, 9 times out of 10 I take characters like Aragorn over Rasko but I see that they are totally different characters so that they shouldn't or at the very least can't effectively be compared, but I will say Walt is up there with the already mentioned characters.

It's hard for me to find good psychopaths, OFC you got characters like Doffy, Judge Holden, Makima, and Joker but I find psychopaths to be one of if not the easiest type of characters to just be bland, surface level, and boring.

What poll? I'm not really in the loop but that sounds like a whole lotta bullcrap, I bet it's on Twitter, anime fans need to stop being timid and clap back on misconceptions.

RDR2, FNAF, and For Honor or my top 3 games although the sheer stupidity of teammates in FH can be unbearable, I don't get mad at games but man I wish I could snatch them by the throat.

azraelotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#82  Edited By azraelotaku

Western Media is garbage.

DeusExMachlna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azraelotaku: true

Code Geass itself stomps over 50% of western cartoons.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

Walter is one of my favorite characters ever to so that's good. My preference are the archetypes I already mentioned but it doesn't mean I'm opposed different types of archetypes, 9 times out of 10 I take characters like Aragorn over Rasko but I see that they are totally different characters so that they shouldn't or at the very least can't effectively be compared, but I will say Walt is up there with the already mentioned characters.

It's hard for me to find good psychopaths, OFC you got characters like Doffy, Judge Holden, Makima, and Joker but I find psychopaths to be one of if not the easiest type of characters to just be bland, surface level, and boring.

What poll? I'm not really in the loop but that sounds like a whole lotta bullcrap, I bet it's on Twitter, anime fans need to stop being timid and clap back on misconceptions.

RDR2, FNAF, and For Honor or my top 3 games although the sheer stupidity of teammates in FH can be unbearable, I don't get mad at games but man I wish I could snatch them by the throat.

Psychopaths are interesting because they mostly work on the fact that they're just entertaining as hell. But then there's obviously going to have to be layers to their character to make them more interesting and engaging. I'd say some other good psychopaths are Anton Chigurh and Hannibal. Personally, I wouldn't say Makima is really a psychopath cause she does seem pretty aware that her actions are wrong, but puts it aside because she views them as necessary evils. So she's bad, but I can see why.

Nah, it's a poll here on comicvine about whether the Japanese can write anime female characters. It's pretty wild.

I haven't played many games, but yeah RDR2 is a masterclass in writing

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

Yeah, pure evil type villains are onemy favorite, can't sleep on Grey area, perfect being, and force of nature villains though.

Hannibal and Chigurh are favorites of mine to especially Hannibal, although I hate how fans try to justify him. I'm anime only for CSM so I viewed her as a psychopath waiting to be revealed, I'm trying my hardest to avoid any anime spoilers.

Well I'm not surprised it's on the vine either, it's still pathetic you got grown aahh people thinking that way, it's like critical thinking isn't a thing. I dare them to watch Black Lagoon and tell me the Japanese can't write female characters.

On my 6th playthrough with RDR2, had to restart cuz I couldn't cope with them killing Buell lol.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Western Media is garbage.

What western media have you read/watched? The peak stuff is above nearly anything in Japanese media

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By brogokudestroys
@deusexmachlna said:

@azraelotaku: true

Code Geass itself stomps over 50% of western cartoons.

Uh, I'm gonna have to disagree with that tbh. Code Geass has a fantastic protagonist and some great side characters/antagonists, but the story basically falls apart at the second season that's barely redeemed by its god tier ending. There are plenty of cartoons that are way better in every way.

To name a few: South Park, Rick and Morty, Bojack Horseman, Adventure Time (when it's good), Avatar the Last Airbender, etc.

I'll be perfectly honest, but I think you just need to read/see more western media. To just generalize them as garbage when they quite frankly lack a lot of the things that hold anime and manga back is wild to me.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

TBH the only show you listed that's good is Bojack, Code Geass IMO take a dump on the rest

South Park is straight comedy so it don't count

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

Yeah, pure evil type villains are onemy favorite, can't sleep on Grey area, perfect being, and force of nature villains though.

Hannibal and Chigurh are favorites of mine to especially Hannibal, although I hate how fans try to justify him. I'm anime only for CSM so I viewed her as a psychopath waiting to be revealed, I'm trying my hardest to avoid any anime spoilers.

Well I'm not surprised it's on the vine either, it's still pathetic you got grown aahh people thinking that way, it's like critical thinking isn't a thing. I dare them to watch Black Lagoon and tell me the Japanese can't write female characters.

On my 6th playthrough with RDR2, had to restart cuz I couldn't cope with them killing Buell lol.

Hannibal's a goat. I honestly didn't really get why people considered him to be so good apart from being a charismatic villain until I watched the nbc show and read the books. Great character. And yeah, Chigurh is awesome. As for CSM, oh then yeah it's probably best to just wait then. After you get past more of CSM you should try out the manga. It has some...interesting changes. Nothing bad or anything like that, but very...fun. Let's just say, Makima looks a lot different in the manga than in the anime.

Yeah, it's wild.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

Hannibal ate people I can't really call him a good guy ever. All I know is I'm a dog for Makima, say what you will.

It's really a bandwagon, you got people saying anime is trash and has terrible women, you got people who'll rip your head off for saying Johan liebert isn't objectively the best villain in fiction, heck I remember once when I said "you need to watch more shows or manga if you think kim wexler is "the greatest female character hands down" people tried to drag but 🎼I won't back down, no I won't back down🎼

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

Hannibal ate people I can't really call him a good guy ever. All I know is I'm a dog for Makima, say what you will.

It's really a bandwagon, you got people saying anime is trash and has terrible women, you got people who'll rip your head off for saying Johan liebert isn't objectively the best villain in fiction, heck I remember once when I said "you need to watch more shows or manga if you think kim wexler is "the greatest female character hands down" people tried to drag but 🎼I won't back down, no I won't back down🎼

Oh yeah, he's no good person. He's terrible, but there's also a very interesting thing where he often does it to people who he actually thinks are bad. Apart from his sister though.

Yeah, the community around anime is just the duality of man but in a weirder sense. Johan being the best villain in fiction vs all anime is trash is wild.

Yeah, I've seen similar debates like that. I saw this one debate that was arguing whether Skylar from breaking bad was a better written character than Erza from Fairy Tail. Taking aside my personal views, the side supporting Erza was the most entertaining and hilarious thing I've ever seen.

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

He the type of guy you get a chill without even knowing him.

Best way I've seen it described. The levels of duality anime fans have is mind-blowing.

What a random apples to oranges comparison, where was it? Personally I'd take Erza over all BB universe females but still.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

He the type of guy you get a chill without even knowing him.

Best way I've seen it described. The levels of duality anime fans have is mind-blowing.

What a random apples to oranges comparison, where was it? Personally I'd take Erza over all BB universe females but still.

I don't even remember how it was started. Imo Skylar and Kim are way better, but it was a dumb debate that got more and more stupid. Neither side was doing very good but the Erza side was just so hilarious as they had trouble trying to justify their claims. It became less of "Erza is better than Skylar!" and more of "How do I defend my claims that Skylar is the worst female character?" which didn't end very well

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

That's like whose a better protagonist? Aragorn or Walter? Fruitless and a waste of time, both are good for different reasons. That being said I'd take Erza still, far more compelling, type of gal you could be chill with unless you eat her cake lol.

Do you know where it was? Sounds like a reddit argument

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

That's like whose a better protagonist? Aragorn or Walter? Fruitless and a waste of time, both are good for different reasons. That being said I'd take Erza still, far more compelling, type of gal you could be chill with unless you eat her cake lol.

Do you know where it was? Sounds like a reddit argument

Exactly, though I think debating things like that is okay on its own, but the moment things get heated over people being attached to these fictional characters, something is wrong.

As for Erza, Erza's probably more likeable, but I think Skylar and Kim were more realistic and complex as characters so it's easier for me to relate to them even when I'm not a woman. But yeah, Erza's fun.

It was a discord thing. I think there was like 20 people present. It started off okay. Two people discussing and then it just devolved into those two people screaming at each other and everyone else laughing at it.

RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys:

I'm hopping off after this so this will be my last reply for the night.

Yeah I understand being attached to fictional characters on a deep level I still tear up when I think about Rengoku and DR Hiriluk but attacking other people with genuine vitriol will always be laughable.

I don't really factor in realism or complexity in much so those aspects don't really matter much to me, relatable is a good thing but I don't need it to love characters. Skylar is overhated and Kim is overrated, Erza is leaps and bounds better for me personally, she damn near brings tears to my eyes (I think she did once)

Ah discord, should have thought about that to, so glad I got rid of it and most of my social media.