#1 Posted by The_Hajduk (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it top tier?

#2 Edited by Rajjar (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

High-mid tier.

#3 Posted by bflynn316 (2665 posts) - - Show Bio

Well lets look at striking.

Mark III

No Caption Provided

I'd say low-mid tier. Enough to send that guy flying easily but we don't see anything much more impressive than this that I can remember.

Hulk Buster

No Caption Provided

Definitely high-mid tier. This is one of the best striking feats in the entire MCU. The force from that punch shakes cars and shatters glass in a massive radius.

Bleeding Edge

No Caption Provided

Honestly probably high tier. This suit hit hard enough to make Thanos bleed, which is extremely impressive when you consider the massive structure Tony slammed on him didn't leave a scratch.

#4 Posted by Amcu (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleeding edge and Hulkbuster have high tier level striking.

#5 Posted by The_Hajduk (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Tony have any good feats at all besides drawing 1 drop of blood from Thanos cheek?

#6 Posted by Alavanka (2580 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for greysentinel365
#7 Edited by Greysentinel365 (6169 posts) - - Show Bio

Marks 3-7, 43 and 45 and 50: Solid high-mid tier striking. Staggering Thor and superheating tank armour while shredding it.

46: Sub SS level striking and strength. Overpowered and out punched by Buck and Cap.

50 with battering rams, Mark 44 (AoU Hulkbuster): High tier striking. If low end.

I don't count making Thanos bleed as a striking feat because it was accomplished with a point blank repulsors cluster blast. Not actual strength or striking.