What is MCU Captain Marvel's combat speed?

• 90 results
Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What is MCU Captain Marvel's combat speed? (96 votes)

peak human 17%
super soldier 19%
low supersonic 14%
high supersonic 8%
low hypersonic 7%
mid hypersonic 0%
high hypersonic 7%
MHS 9%
FAL 0%
FTL 19%
No Caption Provided

• 
Valentino_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faster than a baby THAT's for sure

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when she stopped Thanos from snapping, that's her best combat speed feat

I'd say low super sonic

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

what you see in her fight is what you get

hell, even Manny Pacquiao laughs at her reflexes

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou: That’s ridiculous. Captain Marvel is not Brie Larson. The character can move faster than the actress is physically able to.

Thanos was faster than Black Panther and Spider-Man. He had already snapped his fingers and his index was in the process of moving inches towards his palm. Before that movement could complete, Captain Marvel raced over and snatched his fingers to keep them separated.

That’s very fast.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's nothing like combat speed, just speed and reflexes so she's FTL.

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Marvel is gonna commit the mistake of giving her Statue force especially when she is the most durable character. It sucks but that is the sacrifice to be made so cinematic universe work

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bayman007

She is around the same level Thor, Captain America and Thanos as we saw when she was in Combat. Subsonic at the very Max, and that is being very generous.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

She has zero feats worth bringing up. "perception speed and travel speed" is pure bs since she has never done anything impressive in combat. I'd say peak human.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 takenstew22  Moderator

Super soldier level.

Lol at FTL.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is...as fast as the consensus on this thread 😏

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: unless there's any indication otherwise, she is exactly as fast as brie Larson appeared in that clip. For example, we know qs is much faster than Aaron taylor Johnson because we have indication of that fact

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: There is indication otherwise. Her best feat is being faster than Thanos’s snap.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DammeFavour

@the_hajduk: are you referring to when she dropped from the sky? What exactly is special about thanos snapping? You understand she can fly right? That has absolutely nothing to do with her combat speed. And considering how long she was gone?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superhuman, that is all I can say.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: didn't mean it was, wrong placement of the question mark.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: didn't mean it was, wrong placement of the question mark.

Yeah I saw that's why I deleted the comment lol.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: When was it shown or stated repulsors are faster than bullets?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Bullet Timing" MCU Thanos

No Caption Provided

People still don't understand the difference between combat and reaction speed in 2020.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No notable speed on her own, but fast when scaling off of Thanos.

Travel speed she's FTL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: No, he isn't a bullet timer by feats. I agree that he's supersonic in reaction speed since repulsors moved faster than sonic blasters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak human like 99% of the MCU - so sub mach speeds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

He never bullet timed but he easily reacted to and blocked something as fast bullets, so while he like Vegeta does not have bullet timing feats himself, his other feats show that he is bullet timer, even IM is causal bullet timer, he casually dodged mach 5 tank shell in his first real armor, so IM is above bullet timing by feats

No Caption Provided

This should debunk the "Hypersonic" Iron-Man claim.

They have other feats that show that they are as fast as mach 3 bullets that i mentioned above

Yeah, Black Panther does. I agree with that, regarding Thanos reacting to repulsors:

No Caption Provided

There's a tv spot somewhere that shows Thanos doing this in HQ but if you slow it down the blade is moving on its own, Thanos simply activated it. Although this doesn't really disapprove what you're asking because Thanos already reacted to Iron Man's repulsors in Infinity War but Thanos himself is not spinning the blade this fast.

No Caption Provided

This is what I call clear bulletiming, a Mach 3.5 feat. Diana not only perceived the bullet but it was in slow motion (WW's No Mans Land scene). Thanos being Mach 3.5 doesn't make sense compared to how fast Cap's and Carol's reactions are. The QS scaling debunks It.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: You're implying that Iron-Man is faster than Diana in speed? The No Mans Land scene feat is a Mach 3.5 speed feat by calculations and Diana reacted to HV which went into space in seconds. QS is Diana's level of speed, if he's faster it's by a small margin.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lol why does DCEU always get involved when MCU is around

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

No, Daiana is faster but can Tony react to her and tag her? Yes, easily, just like he did it to mach 5 tank shell at close range

Tony moved out of it, no way this is as good as QS' speed feat which was calculated to be Mach 4

And that feat was mach 2,6 not mach 3,5, i never saw those calculations but feat you posted was mach 2,6

No Caption Provided

Here is proof that WW not only perceive bullets of a higher speed than Quicksilver can, but actually moves as fast as a bullet.

MHS Batman confirmed

PIS. Doomsday's HV went into space in seconds.

And no QS is loot faster than Daiana, he would be in slow motion to Clark while Daiana was statued

Quicksilver's bullets speed: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1879_Reichsrevolver

Diana's bullets speed: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G36

Quicksilver can see a bullet in slow motion yes, but so can Diana and to a higher degree, and to faster bullets than hand gun bullets and more consistently. I'd say they are comparable in speed since QS has his blitzing feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Please dont make any long posts, i dont have the energy for them, try to make things short

Ok.

, but honestly, i am bored so i dont mind debating you when you are even litle reasonable and not saying thigns like mountain level Superman, fodder Thanos, and Kurse, black hole level Superman when i see that you started trolling agian i ignore you

No, I'm afraid not since I don't know this dude. Also, I claimed that Superman tanked busting a part of a mountain not like he destroyed one and no sold the impact. And yeah, in my opinion Kurse is overrated fodder meanwhile Thanos is strong, skilled and has one shot weapon. I never said he's fodder and I argue for him aganist many characters.

You did i even have a picture, you want me to post it agian?

Already addressed this.

Thanos would beat Zod in fight

I disagree here but it's debatable so it's your opinion and I can respect that. Thanos beating Zod (without Novel feats also) seems plausible to me and I think Zod takes the majority. All I am saying is that you should be open to more opinions then just yours. I try my best to debate in a kind manner and I try to make reasonable post that attempt to sway others to my opinion on a fight between fictional characters. If you have a problem with the content of my post than counter and or debunk them don't just claim I respond in a ridiculous way without proving such.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Iron Man aim dodged the tank shell quit spreading lies. And yes Wonder Woman is faster than Quicksilver because Diana blocks bullets at all angles while Pietro gets riddled with bullet holes.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High-hypersonic

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT Super-soldier tier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Yeah Tony casually dodged mach 5 tank shell nobady is saying that he is fast as QS, he is much slower but QS is much faster than mach 4 as i showed, to him mach 1,8 is a snail

His best feat was calculated to be Mach 3.5/4.

The fist that is nonsense, those are WW1 bullets, i want to see evidnece that they are faster than mach 1,8 bullets and fastest( i mean they are faster but those are ones WW blocked in JL ) bullets are mach 2,6, so they are only 1,6 times faster than this bullet and see it again, it takes 5 seconds for mach 1,8 bullet in QS perception to cross 40 cm, so if that bullet was 1,6 times faster( mach 2,6) it would only take 3,7 seconds for it to cross 40 cm, but he would still easily perceive it far faster than Daiana , QS can perceive any bullet

This is about the same speed as Quicksilver's bullets as Odimm confirmed.

Diana's bullet speed:http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Mauser_Rifle_Series#1903_Turkish_Mauser

This is how Daiana perceives them, in her perception, it takes less than second for the bullet to cross 70 cm, while in QS perception it would take 3,7 seconds for the same bullet to cross 40 cm, he is clearly much faster than her

Diana's bullets>QS handgun bullets. I've shown you the actual guns and feats.

Daiana can movie as fast as bullets but QS can movie much faster than bullets

QS can statue people with super-speed like Cap and IM, Daian never statued anyone, nobady, he is clearly much faster

That QS bullet is cool, but that scene only barely suggests that QS may be around Diana speed (assuming that was a rifle bullet and not a handgun bullet from Widow or Clint) it does not suggest that Iron Man is near Diana's speed. Diana was able to blitz Ares, move faster than BvS Superman, who's Hypersonic in combat speed according to the novelization.

Or that one was PIS since he has no other comperable feats and MHS Wonder Woman is clearly wrong

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Diana could block automatic gunfire from different positions and reacted to lightning blasts (not claiming she's Mach 300) and since HV went into space. I'd say this is consistent.

QS did not dodge bullets from gun that was used before World War 1, lol, he dodged modern handgun, we even see that bullet create mach cone as he is perceiving it

Do you have some info regarding this?

No, she cannot, lol, he sees bullets in far greater slow-motion than she does

Slower bullets, as I've shown.

QS can perceive any bullet in super slow motion

Based on?

Not quite, QS has fewer feats but that is because WW appeared in far more movies and had far more scenes, compared to how much scenes and fights each got, QS is more consistent, and no QS is still far faster than WW by feats

No, I'm afraid not. QS dying to bullets is an anti feat but he still has impressive speed feats but I don't think with any calc he's "way faster than Diana". If we take consistency, they are around the same level. If we take highballed calcs for either, they are still in the same level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

You see i dont care for fan calcs you cannot even show, repeating that somone somewhere calculated his beat at mach 4 menas nothing to me, i cudnt care less about that, i showed far better speed feat here myslef

I don't see any quantifiable feat here.

She is aim blocking those bullets, nothing shows she reacted to them after they were fired, that is nowhere near QS level, and Odimm is delusional that thinks IM aim dodged tank shell despite him clearly moving after it was fired, he is not worth wasting time on, I would not be surprised if he was one of your alts but okay

She clearly reacted after they fired, as I've shown in the No Mans Land scene and also now I am supposed to be him? LOL. I don't have any alt and i just agree with some of his opinions on Diana.

Yes she dodged a faster bullet but that does not make her faster, you see evrything is not about the speed of a bullet, the thing is while bullet QS perceived was litle slower he received it as moving far slower than WW did her, as i explained to you 2 times before, in QS perception it takes 5 seconds for mach 1,8 bullet to cross 40 cm, while in Dainas it takes less than 1 second for mach 2,6 bullet to cross 70 cm, you see the enormous difference, her bullet being 1,6 times faster is not enaguh to make up for that great difference

Quantify the bullet in QS' scene and then you will have a point here. By feats, Diana has a greater feat.

No, that scene confirms that QS is far faster than Daiana, now please use your brain, i do not want to repeat myself 100 times, in QS perception it takes 5 seconds for mach 1,8 bullet to cross 40 cm, and in Dianas, it takes less than 1 second for mach 2,6 bullet to cross 70 cm, so who has faster perception?Clearly QS by far

Already proven wrong...

No, she caught him off the guard, Ares kept up with her fine and punched her many times

No... We see Ares using TK and then Diana moving in a blur and blitzing him with a punch.

She was as fast as BVS Superman and he was never said to be hypersonic in combat, only hypersonic in travel speed when he bull-rushed Zod in MOS

It actually was combat speed since the other two bullrushes were already referenced in the novel.

She aim blocked it

She blocked all the bullets in the JL scene, why would she need to go as fast as all the bullets to do so...that makes no sense...you agree she went as fast as some of the bullets right? And that she did what she needed to do to save the people...Not seeing the anti feat here.

That lightning has no feats to show it is remotely close to RL lightning, making that feat meaningless and even Batman can easily react to HV

You literally didn't counter anything here. HV has speed feats and Batman used his gun before moving and it's PIS. Ever heard of cinematic timing?

Yeah watch gif better we see mach cone

Where? Post the GIF.

Yes but not everything is about the speed of bullet you see if i can perceive mach 1,8 bullet moving as fat as a snail in my perception and you can perceive mach 2,6 bullet but it is still very fast in your perception, it across 70 cm in less than second, who is faster? I, obviously, sure you received something that was little faster but i perceived something only litle slower but at a much slower speed( in my perception) than you did, which more than makes up for any small speed difference between bullets

Already explained why Diana's consistent speed feats are on that level.

Its not, as i have said he chose to die to protect Hawkye and Kid, he was meat shield, that is i no way anti feat

Diana was trying to protect someone and moved him, she didn't die. It's not about getting tagged but since he died, we can't say that he can dodge or outpace any bullet.

I dont give a shit about calcs really, i have shown feats that prove he is much faster, we need no mental gymnastics to prove it

There's no quantifiable feat or mental gymnastic that makes QS way faster than someone who has high supersonic to hypersonic feats. I'll drop you the video later.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never said that Thanos is fodder. I've quantified her reaction feats and QS' speed feat is nowhere near MHS+... just said here so I can forget to continue that post and just counter the points.