What if you with quirk to replace Mineta in MHA's world

#1 Edited by Gokluma (9091 posts) - - Show Bio

At the start of MHA's anime/manga, You with a randomizer quirk replaces Mineta in Class 1-A as a young superhero in the My Hero Academia's universe.

Get your top two special quirks from here:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

How does the plot change? How far do you make it? How do you deal with big events like the attack on the USJ, the licensing exam, All-Might's retirement and much more to count? Who do you make friends and enemies with?

Where do you rank in the class?

Assumed your house is in Izuku's neighborhood

Avatar image for auraphoenix1500
#2 Posted by AuraPhoenix1500 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, this seems pretty neat, I'll just click the randomizer and -

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipresence

Oh.

That.

Uh.

Seems a little game-breaking, dontcha think?

Okay, let's try this again. Surely this will give me a more reasonable power this time -

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Superior_Mimicry

OH OKAY THEN.

Avatar image for speedforceoberon
#3 Posted by SpeedForceOberon (56 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Skrskr (3724 posts) - - Show Bio

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Darkness_Defense

A pretty interesting power similar to tokoyami

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Underworld_Manipulation

A pretty interesting power depending on what beasts reside in the underworld.

My rank and ability to help really wholeheartedly depends on the beasts I can summon with my second quirk.

My first quirk is pretty average and has a pretty simple exploitable weakness.

Avatar image for darkdementor101
#5 Edited by DarkDementor101 (680 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Andromeda101 (825 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting, lol:

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Homo_Magi_Superior_Physiology

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_Filtering

Of course, I wouldn't have any other way and it's funny(Even curious) that I got mystical-like superpowers as it's my favorite theme. Regardless, I'm not sure if I want to be part of USJ at all. If anything, I would probably drop off and join either the LoV, the Eight Precepts of Death/Shie Hassaikai or the Meta-Liberation Army...Being a villain is much cooler, heh.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for majinblackheart
#8 Posted by MajinBlackheart (9782 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Gokluma (9091 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: That's cool and so now you are basically a savior of class 1 a

#10 Edited by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

Reality Crossroads

User can create/open pathways to anywhere/everywhere, including other afterlife's, worlds, realms, realities, dreams, planes, dimensions, universes, times, domains, etc. linking those places with the world the user calls it from. Pathways created by this are a easily usable for others besides the user, and may either be permanent or temporary by choice depending on the users skill and the place in question.

Zenith

User is able to ascend/evolve/transcend their condition, powers and abilities to the highest level allowing them to obtain unparalleled might, becoming an unstoppable force. The user also gains access to the ultimate level of power that is capable of transcending the boundaries of their own species. Most importantly, zenith can be obtained by those who possess full mastery of their own powers or ones with the utmost potential.

Im super OP.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#12 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6787 posts) - - Show Bio

immune to poisons, bacteria, and diseases

Elemental cloning

I'd probably have a ton of fun by creating various clones to attend classes.

Avatar image for undeckedlion395
#13 Edited by Undeckedlion395 (165 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Gokluma (9091 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Fabricolage (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural Butt and Madness Form.

What?

Edit:

Maybe the first one will make me be unpleasant to be around as I use joke powers and antics. Might do stuff like telekinesis, shockwaves, teleportation by fart, that pokemon metronome power, hypnosis, whatever I intake/eaten like air/water/nutrients becomes a supernatural amplification instead of the disgusting part, make people clumsy through magic farts, magic farts, magic jiggling, pull an Aizawa's Erasure, etc. Could turn bad or become a hero that doesn't get respected. Might have pretended to make it be a weak quirk

The second could make me care too much about a specific or specific ideals or topics. Maybe work towards quickly changing my madness to adapt to situations which will alter my form and abilities. Might even use other's madness or what they hold strongly to, like being an ideal hero with a corrupted version of great power, popular and respected character by either influencing others into being crazy, their worries and anger by manifesting something that startles them, using the seven deadly sins as a way to overcome obstacles by altering my shape or influencing others, or just corrupt people physically and mentally through infectious energy which might make them strong but have defining weaknesses like controlling themselves or being too tired, alter probability to insane levels like PIS/CIS/WIS. Could turn bad and although be strong, become unstable and easily taken down.

#16 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c
#17 Edited by deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Curse Inducement i solo the verse from my living room scratching my balls

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Curse_Inducement

And Inorganic Blasts so basically no one can beat me in a 1v1 cause i can curse them with bad luck and then spam explody palms at them

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Inorganic_Blast

#18 Edited by MyLittleFascist (32016 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101 said:

Interesting, lol:

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Homo_Magi_Superior_Physiology

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_Filtering

Of course, I wouldn't have any other way and it's funny(Even curious) that I got mystical-like superpowers as it's my favorite theme. Regardless, I'm not sure if I want to be part of USJ at all. If anything, I would probably drop off and join either the LoV, the Eight Precepts of Death/Shie Hassaikai or the Meta-Liberation Army...Being a villain is much cooler, heh.

Funny, we both got some weirdly similar powersets.

Should totally start our own league... Or be mortal enemies, you might prefer the latter. xD

#19 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually curious how my two Powers would work in battle.

#20 Edited by Iron_Tiger (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

At first, I received these two...

...and thought, "Maybe I'm a bit too powerful for the MHA universe."

So, I went a second round and got...

...and thought, "Better, I guess. But, I still think it's too much. And, you know what? Screw it."

I went a third round and got...

...and thought, "Actually, this is a pretty dope combo. I like 'em, I'll use 'em."

To be honest, I only remember Mineta from the new movie that just came out, where he had to use his sticky balls to climb up a wall into a vent, and don't remember much of the Anime (I'm not caught up with it). But, from what I know of Mineta and what he can do, my Quarks are a far cry from what he could ever accomplish, and thus believe that I'd have a more useful set of Quarks and usable character in the series -- because of how my Quarks work; the more hope that's pumped into me by my friends and whatnot would empower my shields to become so powerful, that not even Deku or All Might could penetrate.

#21 Posted by Emperorb777 (11444 posts) - - Show Bio

God

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipotence

#22 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36938 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal Imitation

Chlorine Manipulation

I’m basically Vixen and Animal Man + Poison Choline Gas. I’m mid-tier. Since Aliens don’t exist In the MHA world I don’t get Animal Man’s alien animal powers. But, I can still become bacteria and make people sick.

I definitely would stomp a lot of Villains during the first big attack on the school. Even without a lot of training I would be a straight boss. After training I would be a top student 👨🏾‍🎓.

#23 Posted by Gokluma (9091 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101: Now izuku and rest of heroes gotta scream in terror by you as a strong villain

#24 Posted by Andromeda101 (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist said:

Should totally start our own league... Or be mortal enemies, you might prefer the latter. xD

I saw that edit. Heh.

@gokluma said:

: Now izuku and rest of heroes gotta scream in terror by you as a strong villain

Yeah. With those powers I got, I could probably overthrow even the likes of All For One himself tbh.

#25 Posted by Gokluma (9091 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101: Cool and what would you do after overthrowing all for one?

#26 Edited by MyLittleFascist (32016 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101 said:

@mylittlefascist said:

I saw that edit. Heh.

lol thought you might like that idea. I even came up with a backstory and everything,

Long ago and in a world far far a away, lived a princess with a great talent for black magic. Her father, a powerful sorcerer himself, trained her and used her gifts to conquer and expand his empire. However, as her power grew, he began to fear her and eventually he chose to banish her outside of reality. Hundreds of years later, her father was overthrown and executed as a tyrant. The rest of the empire split into several warring factions.

As the spell weakened, she was able to escape and return. She swore to retake the empire that was rightfully her's.

Her first encounter was with an order of knights, sworn to defend the world from her wrath should she return. Despite their power and training, the knights were slaughtered down to a single man. That man was the young lord of a small fiefdom. Though mortally wounded, he begged her to spare his people. She agreed, under the condition that he swear his undying loyalty. Upon agreement, she resurrected him as an immortal undead servant.

At first he only served her out of fear. However, as time grew on, he became her most loyal and trusted confidant. He even began to fall in love with her.

However, the people did not accept her as she had hoped. They feared her black magics and her undead army. She faced assassination attempts, betrayals, and uprisings at every turn. In her stress and paranoia, she came to one conclusion... The empire would never be her's. At least not as long as free will existed.

And so she set out to perform a powerful ritual, capable of turning the entire world into mere undead servants. Realizing her madness, the Lord took over the spell, and used it to destroy her legion of the dead. The only reason he survived was because he had been turned into a Lich, and she was his phylactery.

In her anger she attempted to banish him outside of reality, the same way her father did with her. However, he pulled her in with him, causing the spell to malfunction, and sending them to our Earth at different points in history. As a result of the slip through dimensions, she found herself out of sync with reality and he out of sync with time.

They have been in a war of good and evil ever since.

As for how this all connects to MHA? Well, I'm still trying to work out the details... xD

#27 Edited by Andromeda101 (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokluma said:

Cool and what would you do after overthrowing all for one?

Probably take over Japan. All For One did that after all, so it's only fair for me to have at least the same empire if I'm going to become a bigger villain.

Maybe even going as far to try world domination, eventually. Heh.

lol thought you might like that idea. I even came up with a backstory and everything,

Long ago and in a world far far a away, lived a princess with a great talent for black magic. Her father, a powerful sorcerer himself, trained her and used her gifts to conquer and expand his empire. However, as her power grew, he began to fear her and eventually he chose to banish her outside of reality. Hundreds of years later, her father was overthrown and executed as a tyrant. The rest of the empire split into several warring factions.

As the spell weakened, she was able to escape and return. She swore to retake the empire that was rightfully her's.

Her first encounter was with an order of knights, sworn to defend the world from her wrath should she return. Despite their power and training, the knights were slaughtered down to a single man. That man was the young lord of a small fiefdom. Though mortally wounded, he begged her to spare his people. She agreed, under the condition that he swear his undying loyalty. Upon agreement, she resurrected him as an immortal undead servant.

At first he only served her out of fear. However, as time grew on, he became her most loyal and trusted confidant. He even began to fall in love with her.

However, the people did not accept her as she had hoped. They feared her black magics and her undead army. She faced assassination attempts, betrayals, and uprisings at every turn. In her stress and paranoia, she came to one conclusion... The empire would never be her's. At least not as long as free will existed.

And so she set out to perform a powerful ritual, capable of turning the entire world into mere undead servants. Realizing her madness, the Lord took over the spell, and used it to destroy her legion of the dead. The only reason he survived was because he had been turned into a Lich, and she was his phylactery.

In her anger she attempted to banish him outside of reality, the same way her father did with her. However, he pulled her in with him, causing the spell to malfunction, and sending them to our Earth at different points in history. As a result of the slip through dimensions, she found herself out of sync with reality and he out of sync with time.

They have been in a war of good and evil ever since.

As for how this all connects to MHA? Well, I'm still trying to work out the details... xD

Eh...You might have overdone a bit.

#28 Posted by MyLittleFascist (32016 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Fabricolage (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Shrapnel Generation and Dark Bow construction seem okay.

Could use Shrapnel as a quick step evasion or an accurate shooter to a near molecular level. Might even create strong air force and vibration for levitation and attacks. Maybe even be intangible or be like Captain Buggy in a way. Could be heroic.

The Dark bow could help me become a good archer with some supernatural abilities. Could be heroic.

#31 Posted by kgb725 (19658 posts) - - Show Bio