WHAT IF: Wolverine's Skeleton was not Adamantium but Vibranium?

b1ackbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By b1ackbird

What kind of cool powers and abilities would this give him? I know he'd take a slight hit in durability. But the pros could outweigh the cons.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well doesn't vibranium absorb vibration?? He'd basically be another vision, you could throw a bus at him and he'd probably stand there and tank it

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting metals bonded to your skeleton doesn't give you powers.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well doesn't vibranium absorb vibration?? He'd basically be another vision, you could throw a bus at him and he'd probably stand there and tank it

probably

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adamantium, I think is stronger than Vibranium. I assume he wouldn't be as durable if he was laced with Vibranium than Adamantium.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Wolverine was to have Vibranium, he will be able to take the force of the hit, but he will be more durable than if he was to have adamantium.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd beat dead many times over

Primary Adamantium >>>>>vibranium by a fairly large margin in regards to durability

Vibranium has a good use but it isn't unbreakble by force

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

He's better off with adamantium.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By stormshadow_x

He would of lost to hulk in there first fight

b1ackbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I said- I understand he'd take a hit in durability. I'm not interested in the debate of which is more durable, Marvel settled that long ago so I'm not sure that's even a conversation worth having much less trying to debate it. I'm asking what effects in Comic Book Land having a skeleton made out of vibranium might have.

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1ackbird: Essentially nothing Adamantium can't do, however Adamantium is better overall.

b1ackbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majin77: But adamantium doesn't absorb vibrations or any of the crazy stuff vibranium does. I get that if I had a sword or a shield or a ship or a rocket, adamantium is the way to go in the Marvel universe. This isn't even remotely an answer to my question.

Off the top of my head, I imagine he could take a punch really well. He could probably drop from great heights too- not saying he can't with adamantium but it would probably be far less unpleasant with vibranium.

If your answer is going to be about Adamantium Vs. Vibranium, I'm really not interested.

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1ackbird: He can still feel pain with getting stabbed lmao. His bones are covered in Vibranium, not his entire body.

b1ackbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By b1ackbird

@majin77: Who said anything about getting stabbed? Seriously. There's only one topic going on here. Thanks for playing.

@asgardianbrony: Ooh. That's a super cool idea. Thanks so much for contributing! I agree. I think vibranium has a lot more utility- so I'm just trying to see if my hunch is right. So far its 'Admantium is tough' vs what I listed, what you just added and probably a whole lot more. Hopefully more people join in with the brainstorming.

Savitar71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He wouldn't have made it through Claremont's Uncanny X-Men. Hell, Colossus was strong enough to snap vibranium handcuffs as a teenager.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bumop

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then Wolverine would be more killable

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

we´re talking "realisticaly"? the guy would be dead. Like ok it absorves vibrations BUT NOT momentum, meaning people can still throw logan far away. Wait i said logan? i meant his bones. So what does that mean? when someone presses on logan? the vibranium woulnd´t do shit. Logan can in the comics gain a concussion and that would be even worse with vibranium

Desi_Shea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necroing to add that Magneto would no longer be a massive threat to him. Vibranium has properties that make it so Magneto can't control it the way he can Adamantium