What if the Red Lotus entered the Naruto Universe?

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We have the Red Lotus down below,

They enter the Naruto universe, when during episode 1 of Naruto, so you're prolly wondering what do you mean by this thread, so let me be clear. Heres what I'm curious about.

1. What powers would these four try to acquire if they had the standard knowledge of the Naruto universe and its powers?
  2. What would be their mission within the Naruto Universe?
  3. Who would they ally, who would they be enemies with and if they were to work for someone/group whom would it be?
  4. How interesting would it be for the Red Lotus to be in the Naruto Universe?

Note Rules are they physical stats are that of avg ninja as well. This is just their baseline, if they wished to get even stronger they may train and workout like everyone else in order to do so.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Map of the Naruto world, they start in the Land of Waterfalls, and at it's capital.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They would be soloed by team of johnin

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@aressword: Not an expert on neither Avatar nor Naruto sorry :/

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do they keep their powers?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@shadowmaster91 said:

@aressword: Would you lend me that map?.......

It's fan-made, most of those countries don't exist in the manga and it has quite a few mistakes like the frost country being called "Bears".

This is the only canon map we got :

No Caption Provided

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Thanks (I knew that it was fanmade). I need a map for a fanfic crossover of Naruto with Young Justice (The size of the continent of Naruto would be bigger than Asia and I need to include to small continents/big islands in the West Side). Do you know somebody that take requests for maps?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@shadowmaster91 said:

@mudamudamuda: Thanks (I knew that it was fanmade). I need a map for a fanfic crossover of Naruto with Young Justice (The size of the continent of Naruto would be bigger than Asia and I need to include to small continents/big islands in the West Side). Do you know somebody that take requests for maps?

I see. I can't say I do to be hones, try with deviantart users.

Though you should probably know that based on the Last movie the Naruto Earth is made of one super-continent, not multiple continents. Good luck for your fanfiction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Did you even bother to read the op, or just naw?

@aressword:I think it'd be rather interesting to see the Red Lotus. Im no naruto expert, ive watched all standard version and shippuden, but ill answer the best.

What powers would these four try to acquire if they had the standard knowledge of the Naruto universe and its powers?

Meh that's a broad subject, but if I had to guess, at least for z-dog, it'd prolly consist of shadow clones and so on. His type of style is similar to that and so I would guess similar jutsu. The rest Ik but not enough of their personality was given imo, to decide what jutsu they'd pick.

What would be their mission within the Naruto Universe?

Same it was in Avatar.

Who would they ally, who would they be enemies with and if they were to work for someone/group whom would it be?

Not sure, I'd say they'd prolly be independent tbh or tbh pure anti-heroes similar to that of sasuke.

How interesting would it be for the Red Lotus to be in the Naruto Universe?

Tbh Zaheer is what made the rest lotus interesting, an more interesting group would be having the formation of the Red Lotus but with also Amon, Kuriva, and Unalaq. That'd be interesting per say. Anyway it'd be somewhat interesting I guess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Did you even bother to read the op, or just naw?

Im usually better at not skipping OP, just scatterbrained today

Well I would guess their mission would be is to kill the tailed beasts because.........they is spirit-like......

It wouldn't be too hard for each member of the Red Lotus to get their respective powers and then some, they are used to similar principles to chakra control so assuming that they have their respective affinities they could become far above what they once were.

I could see them being an Akatsuki v2, most Villiages would hate them as I would bet that they would all become at least A rank missing nin, given tIme of course. No idea who would like them, aside from other criminals

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: I don't know, but in this setting i would love that because of the Red Lotus Kaguya is resurrected and that she end killing them horribly (except for Zaheer) before Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura stop her. Then Zaheer ends in the WORST prison of the continent of Naruto (even worst than the one in Korra)

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know anything about the Naruto universe, so will not comment.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firstly I believe they would seek out immortality or something along the lines, knowing the only person capable of such would be orochimaru. Being used as his pawns in his inevitble quest for power they would in turn, bite the hand that fed them after orochimaru probably takes out baldy first P'li would go nuts in a quest for vengence. Since Sasuke has already killed Orochimaru and she no longer has a purpose the three would in turn disband again to travel different paths in life.

Wandering on P'li would probably stumble upon the land of fire and become an assassain for the highest bidder, increasing in skill along her path she would be tasked with a target of interest and a possible gain in power. Kakashi of sharingan would prove to be too much of a challange for her and he eventually overwhelm her in nearly every encounter they have. However the now skilled assassain would meet an untimely fate at the son of the white fang and.........bear his children, one day becoming the 6th hokages 1st lady. Raising the now white haired combustion benders they would one day grow to surpass their father in fame and skill whilst admiring their auntie ming.

Ming still remaining very skilled would travel down a path of thievery and would succeed in capturing a live Hyuuga and in turn ripping their eyes from their socket while they were still alive....Having a doujutsu and gaining the title of the 'Witch of Kiri" she gained immense power. She pledged no allegiance and showed loyalty to no one but herself, a lifestyle she would soon regret. Having numerous run-ins with the likes of the akatsuki, konoha 11, and even the kage themselves, she managed to hold her own in nearly every encounter. When cornered and questioned by Gaara of why she lives the way she does, she cracks a smile and simply remarks that 'I am like a swift ocean current, I drift where ever the the waves take me' and retreats. Catching wind of what happened at the kage summit she decides to turn to the shinobi alliance after giving a rather booming introduction by summoning a wave large enough to sweep the entire alliance off their feet and bowing respectively before the division leaders to give her service. Meeting P'li she suddenly reverts back to her not-so-psychotic ways and hugs her friend, surprising everyone.

Ghazan would meet a fate worse than death, still lusting after power he would seek out the remaining akatsuki. Running into obito he quickly made use of ghazan on missions of importance promising him the power of the sharingan in return. Blindly following orders he ran into a former ally ming, showing no remorse for their past friendship he turned on her in his thirst for power. Ming being shocked at his actions did not attempt to kill him but simply subdued him in an encasement of ice before escaping. When he escaped he returned a failure to obito who in turn took his life, however obito was not yet finished with him and had other plans.....come the 4th shinobi war he asked Kabuto for a certain favor which he happily did. Now cast in Edo tensei he was granted his wish of power, bestowed a rinnegan and Sharingan but at the cost of being a mere toy on the field of battle.

Eh....that's all I got.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Np, was curious lol

Also you think the Akatsuki would even accept them or nay?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I hate Zaheer

I try, I try.....Zaheer wasn't that interesting to me either. Tenzin was the real beast IMO

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood bending FTW, and Suffication.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowmaster91 said:

I try, I try.....Zaheer wasn't that interesting to me either. Tenzin was the real beast IMO

Really?I found Zaheer to be a well founded character, the best enemy/anti hero within LoK. Hes only second behind amon. Amon is only behind him because of what they did with him at the end, I dont mind how blood bending can take away people's stuff, but his father and all this stuff, was kinda a weak thing. Also Amon didn't get to show much of his stuff besides his plans and so on. TBh season 1 and 3 needed to be longer imo, especially season 1.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'd barely make Chunin

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern said:
@shadowmaster91 said:

Really?I found Zaheer to be a well founded character, the best enemy/anti hero within LoK. Hes only second behind amon. Amon is only behind him because of what they did with him at the end, I dont mind how blood bending can take away people's stuff, but his father and all this stuff, was kinda a weak thing. Also Amon didn't get to show much of his stuff besides his plans and so on. TBh season 1 and 3 needed to be longer imo, especially season 1.

I guess it just comes down to personal preference in the end he had his moments indeed, and all around a decently developed character. Ming probably was my favorite of the group as a whole because the badassery of her bending but I could not stand ghazan at all his whole character seemed like more of an annoyance than anything. I do agree about the length though season 1 ended almost too fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: I figured as much

@cosmic_lantern: Eh true, but idk see how he can be a boring person, he kinda cool. He has his bamf moments, but other times hes calm and peaceful I like that balance. Ghazan eh kinda bugs me, but imo I related him to Shikamaru in the sense he doesn't want much, and he doesn't go for much either. However, thats just me. I'd like to see Unalaq and orochimaru though, both left somewhat major organizations that were outlawed within their own respective universe, slightly different goals, but idk could be interesting. Even though Unalaq was meh.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have the Red Lotus down below,

They enter the Naruto universe, when during episode 1 of Naruto, so you're prolly wondering what do you mean by this thread, so let me be clear. Heres what I'm curious about.

1. What powers would these four try to acquire if they had the standard knowledge of the Naruto universe and its powers?

They'd end up going for things that supplement there own powers in whatever way. P'Li would maybe go for the explosion type sword of the mist, the rest of them would just train their own elements, I can't see what else they'd want to learn based on the structure of their teams it would be pointless for someone like Zaheer to learn water style.

1. What would be their mission within the Naruto Universe?

Probably eliminate both the tailed beasts and the kages, similar to what they tried to do in Avatar.

1. Who would they ally, who would they be enemies with and if they were to work for someone/group whom would it be?

I could see them having a brief and false stint with Akatsuki in order to learn about the Jinchuriki's locations.

1. How interesting would it be for the Red Lotus to be in the Naruto Universe?

It depends on if they start strong enough to not be wiped out by a team of Genin's. And even if they do, I still see them getting wiped by the Akatsuki pretty quickly.

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good question... If they keep their powers and also learn some good jutsus, they should be pretty good to go.

I (and everyone else) would probably go nuts if they appeared in Naruto for a good while.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

land of waves arc Sasuke could solo

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HighAccuser

They'd die

uriel_220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killed by Tenten

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uriel_220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uriel_220: One of my favorites from the show tbh. Too bad she decided to specialize in uselessness.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's just say that I would not find this interesting and that they wouldn't last long.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsoj: Then why even comment, I think the Red Lotus would be rather fine, if they are having avg ninjas personal stats and so on. Granted the abilities would not be up to par at first, but then again he did say they could work on it if so. Zaheer isn't an idiot, so I'd back him in thinking the group might do a minor thing here and there.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 anthp2000  Moderator

Firstly I believe they would seek out immortality or something along the lines, knowing the only person capable of such would be orochimaru. Being used as his pawns in his inevitble quest for power they would in turn, bite the hand that fed them after orochimaru probably takes out baldy first P'li would go nuts in a quest for vengence. Since Sasuke has already killed Orochimaru and she no longer has a purpose the three would in turn disband again to travel different paths in life.

Wandering on P'li would probably stumble upon the land of fire and become an assassain for the highest bidder, increasing in skill along her path she would be tasked with a target of interest and a possible gain in power. Kakashi of sharingan would prove to be too much of a challange for her and he eventually overwhelm her in nearly every encounter they have. However the now skilled assassain would meet an untimely fate at the son of the white fang and.........bear his children, one day becoming the 6th hokages 1st lady. Raising the now white haired combustion benders they would one day grow to surpass their father in fame and skill whilst admiring their auntie ming.

Ming still remaining very skilled would travel down a path of thievery and would succeed in capturing a live Hyuuga and in turn ripping their eyes from their socket while they were still alive....Having a doujutsu and gaining the title of the 'Witch of Kiri" she gained immense power. She pledged no allegiance and showed loyalty to no one but herself, a lifestyle she would soon regret. Having numerous run-ins with the likes of the akatsuki, konoha 11, and even the kage themselves, she managed to hold her own in nearly every encounter. When cornered and questioned by Gaara of why she lives the way she does, she cracks a smile and simply remarks that 'I am like a swift ocean current, I drift where ever the the waves take me' and retreats. Catching wind of what happened at the kage summit she decides to turn to the shinobi alliance after giving a rather booming introduction by summoning a wave large enough to sweep the entire alliance off their feet and bowing respectively before the division leaders to give her service. Meeting P'li she suddenly reverts back to her not-so-psychotic ways and hugs her friend, surprising everyone.

Ghazan would meet a fate worse than death, still lusting after power he would seek out the remaining akatsuki. Running into obito he quickly made use of ghazan on missions of importance promising him the power of the sharingan in return. Blindly following orders he ran into a former ally ming, showing no remorse for their past friendship he turned on her in his thirst for power. Ming being shocked at his actions did not attempt to kill him but simply subdued him in an encasement of ice before escaping. When he escaped he returned a failure to obito who in turn took his life, however obito was not yet finished with him and had other plans.....come the 4th shinobi war he asked Kabuto for a certain favor which he happily did. Now cast in Edo tensei he was granted his wish of power, bestowed a rinnegan and Sharingan but at the cost of being a mere toy on the field of battle.

Eh....that's all I got.

Wow

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers