What If Superman Was Trained By Whis?

DCMarvelfan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DCMarvelfan104

What if the angle of Universe 7 traveled to the DC Universe in search for food for himself and his master Beerus, and he discovered that the DC Universe has an Earth of it's own. Out of curiosity Whis decides to visit this Universe's Earth and he discovers that it is inhabited by Superheroes and Supervillains. One of these super powered beings piques his interest. The man of steel himself, Superman. Whis decides he wants to train the Krptonian and although Clark initially declines his offer, Whis is able to convince the man of steel that his training would not only benefit him, but it would make him a better Superhero and therefore it would benefit the entire planet. Superman agrees and after he informs the Justice League and his family he travels with Whis to Beerus's planet for training. After about 4 or 5 months of training and sparring with the likes of Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, and Whis himself Superman learns how to use both normal and god ki and he uses them to enhance the powers he already has. How strong does Superman become after his training and how does he compare with the rest of the DC Universe? This is the current Superman from the comics. Note this is not a Goku vs Superman or Dragon Ball vs DC Universe thread. This is just a fun what if I thought of and I figured it would be an interesting discussion thread.

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would become pretty uber.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamaha will still one shot

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’d likely learn god ki and ultra instinct, meaning he too would have divine energy likely using it to amp his already impressive abilities. He’d be pretty on par with his prime one million counterpart

DCMarvelfan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: Ultra Instinct Superman would be pretty OP I can't lie. Now I want someone to make a fan comic where this happens.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He will be skyfather tier

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still lacks pre-martial arts knowledge that someone like Goku already had. He would take time but will eventually learn them.

DCMarvelfan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCMarvelfan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: Yeah I think he would learn it eventually too. Especially if Goku is there to help him.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcmarvelfan104 said:

@darkthunder: I agree.

That's an exaggeration. Skyfather would be like Odin or Zeus tier. At best he would be Darkseid tier.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman will need years to catch up to kid goku ki and martial arts wise let alone train with whis...They are two completely different characters...Superman is doing things because he is superman while goku is doing things because he is a fighting genious and he has evolving saiyan genetics...Superman in this story would be like a normal human being when it comes to learning about KI and martial arts something like Videl in teen Goku arc...I do not want to lowball superman but his powers come from different source...

He will eventualy be mr Satan but with super powers and without retarded personality...

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra Instinct Omen Superman?! I like the fan concept.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: He’s a wanked character. His feats don’t support him beating either of them.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

He’d likely learn god ki and ultra instinct, meaning he too would have divine energy likely using it to amp his already impressive abilities. He’d be pretty on par with his prime one million counterpart

DCMarvelfan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straja: I mean Superman has learned some martial arts from the likes of Batman and Wonder Woman. As well as some Kryptonian martial arts. Videl was able to learn how to use ki relatively easily. I don't see why Superman wouldn't be able to as well considering Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, and Whis would all be there to teach him how to use it. It's true that Goku and Superman are different, but remember Whis convinced Clark that the training will make him a better hero so Clark is going to train his hardest. Once Superman learns how to use ki and more importantly god ki, he will able to use them to enhance the powers he already has. I think it would make him very powerful.

DCMarvelfan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhood_jaytodd: Me too, someone who is a better artist than me make a fan comic of this please.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers