What if Season 2 trailer feats

• 53 results
Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. Iron Man basically does what Thor did in Raganrok and fall through space.

2. A Smaller Hydra stomper smashes through a wall

3. WS possibly bullet times

4. Cap does something to Thanos (Idk what, but it seems to involve the time stone)

5. Odin fights Wenwu and his Wife at the same times and creates a big explosion (Can't tell how big it is based on the trailer)

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jobbernos…

KingCosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to the Wenwu vs Odin fight. MCU fans are going to enjoy this.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: Ye idk what was going on with Thanos in that trailer tho, seems to be something with the time stone, Maybe Steve hits it and is sent back in time?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah, as I predicted, this is post WandaVision and possibly post Multiverse of Madness Wanda.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: pretty sure this is all phase 4 characters lol.

I'm wondering how powerful Wanda is gonna be though.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By heiqn

@joker567892: I'm thinking about her being the final villain, Ultron style, but definitely not lol. The Backlash from MoM was so hard that they won't dare to make her villain ever again in MCU.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: Hela's EP looks interesting Even though I can't tell what it's about.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: People keep saying "What If Hela won" but won what? If it's post Ragnarok, it's probably Hela prevents Ragnarok, kills Thor & Loki, then trying to conquer 9 realms and universe, maybe?

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KaiThighJu

@heiqn: If the Hela episode is what if she won then it's pretty interesting since we could see a three way conflict between Thanos, the Avengers and Hela.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point I'm glad this series knows and embraces that it's only good for cool fights and visuals

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand how Odin vs Mandarin is a thing.

Mandarin has rings that make him superhuman in some aspects, he can still be harmed by ordinary things. Odin is usually considered one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Seems a little one sided.

Would be cool to see MCU Mandarin fight Iron Man, because I don't think those two characters have been even remotely linked or anything before....

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YEAH!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By DarkRealm

Looks it's a 616 comic iteration of Wanda.

PowerfulPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened to Thanos in the trailer?

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What If!Thanos just can't catch a break huh.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 death4bunnies  Moderator

At this point I'm glad this series knows and embraces that it's only good for cool fights and visuals

The Dark Strange episode was dope, in every way, especially storytelling…in fact I enjoyed all of what if.

Cesc_Bo_Vera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Odin was as watered down as MCU dad Hulk is. Does MCU Odin have a single feat? Did he do something in the first Thor movie? I dont remember....

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if...? takes place in another universe. why is scarlet witch in an alternate universe? I thought she was a nexus being.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where’s the video?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 death4bunnies  Moderator

Where’s the video?

Loading Video...

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: why would dceu fans care when what if feats are not canon to the main mcu time line?

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: why would dceu fans care when what if feats are not canon to the main mcu time line?

I believe it was stated that they wanted to use this as their advantage to showcase how powerful they wanted to portray their high tiers as.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Heatforce

@darkrealm: which is fine but that doesn't make events and feats canon to the main mcu. If true then mcu battles will quickly get boring since they overpower most live action characters. They'll only find relevancy in debates outside of live action opponents.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: You must not have been here with Season 1 got released, they threw the biggest hissy fit lmfao.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: @kryptonianking88: Thanos will no doubt job but I don’t think this was that big of a deal.

Cap just dodged a hit from him and acidentally swiped the Time stone.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208: Ye seems to be a callback to what he did in IW hitting Thanos and all.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll only watch it for juicy feats and scaling ngl.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkrealm: I think SW had variants prior to WI season 2 based on MOM and WI S1.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda avatars confirmed

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: You must not have been here with Season 1 got released, they threw the biggest hissy fit lmfao.

DCEU fans or MCU fans? Or overall fans..? Cause People think Darth Vader beats Infinity Ultron (yet he solos the verse…)

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By rajjarsalt
@heatforce said:

@darkrealm: which is fine but that doesn't make events and feats canon to the main mcu. If true then mcu battles will quickly get boring since they overpower most live action characters. They'll only find relevancy in debates outside of live action opponents.

Wasn't What If explicitly said to be canon?

A DCEU fan would make a thousand more fake accounts for that to be said about the Snyder Cut

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkrealm: I think SW had variants prior to WI season 2 based on MOM and WI S1.

Those were wanda variants not scarlet witch variants.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By heiqn
@darkrealm said:
@joker567892 said:

Those were wanda variants not scarlet witch variants.

Scarlet Witch is single in the multiverse argument is completely false. Any single second parallel universes are created, unless you're outside of spacetime, there's no way you can be the only variant in the Multiverse. I think Nexus Being mostly refers to her becoming Scarlet Witch is absolute point in time

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: I presume. I guess I was wrong. After looking over it, it was stated that the Scarlet Witch was forged and that there was a chapter devoted to her in the darkhold which is in every universe for Wanda to unlock her full protentional as the Scarlet Witch. Wanda's variant having chaos magic pretty much proves this since that's what essentially makes her the Scarlet Witch. It reminds me of the people who often made misconceptions about how the Scarlet Witch and Wanda were two separate entities which sounded ridiculous to me. Like a Jean Grey and Phoenix situation.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By heiqn
@darkrealm said:

@heiqn: I presume. I guess I was wrong. After looking over it, it was stated that the Scarlet Witch was forged and that there was a chapter devoted to her in the darkhold which is in every universe for Wanda to unlock her full protentional as the Scarlet Witch. Wanda's variant having chaos magic pretty much proves this since that's what essentially makes her the Scarlet Witch. It reminds me of the people who often made misconceptions about how the Scarlet Witch and Wanda were two separate entities which sounded ridiculous to me. Like a Jean Grey and Phoenix situation.

Yeah I see. First I though it's a new cope of fanboys to disregard her power level, as if her power increase was temporarily boost and she won't ever use Darkhold again and will be nerfed , but later I realized people really think they are two different entities, which is funny lol.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: how is what if canon?

Wasn't it explicitly said to be canon by the creator

That's more than enough considering the whole trailer shots debate for Fury of the God being used to retroactively re-canonize the Snyder Cut despite Snyder explicitly saying it's not

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: wait what? I thought recanonization was only a rumor because of the flash movie. Regardless comparing what happened to ZSJL to what if doesn't make sense. ZSJL was supposed to be the theatrical cut, what if is supposed to be like the what if comics. The MCU has a similar problem with Daredevil but they re-canonized the netflix version with NWH right?

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn:

Just re-watched a few clips of MoM and Chavez stated that there was only one of her meaning she had no variants because she doesn't dream.

CosmicUni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if is confirmed as Canon to the main universe. Does it mean the writers or whoever behind success to stick and stay consistent with main characters level? Well....

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 death4bunnies  Moderator

What if is confirmed as Canon to the main universe. Does it mean the writers or whoever behind success to stick and stay consistent with main characters level? Well....

It’s canon to the mcu mulitiverse.. And some what ifs are explicitly the same as main universe up to the point one choice changes things

CosmicUni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CosmicUni

@death4bunnies: thanks for the clarification.

Just want to add that if we give Party Thor feats to MCU Thor lot of people going to have resistance, the others way around seems more appropriate.

But for me, If someone make a threat Hulk vs X whoever from, and precise Main MCU feats +(upcoming) what if Surtur-Hulk feats, I would had no problem. Adding more feats to a MCU characters is fine as long it is canon.

Either way seeing them at 2 variant is the safer bet in a tier list...

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 death4bunnies  Moderator

@cosmicuni:

I think it’s an interesting conversation, some variants scale pretty well, and some are clearly disparate.. and some are completely changed like Captain Carter, or the zombies.

In battle if you want to use a composite I think saying composite is best bet so people don’t flood your thread with “what if doesn’t count”… but alternatively discussing the implications of the “what if” choice change is interesting as well, so I don’t mind those conversations either.

In my personal ranking what that choice changed matters a lot.

Take the antman kills the avengers episode, I think before that episode saying antman could kill Hulk with a Pym disk to the heart was a fun fan theory, what if showing it happen kinda proves it could happen in main MCU in my opinion. But it’s tricky.