What if GTA vice city was set in marvel universe ?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

What would happen ?

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@supermanthor: The heroes of the Marvel universe would make sure that all three of sociopaths go to prison for life.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, I've thought about this for a while. Heroes mainly congregate towards NY and CA but they hardly found in FL. I always wondered why. Sure if a villain like Lizard was in the story arc, then they would visit the state but generally, there aren't there.

Back to your question, I'd say that the events in Vice City might be the same. Unless some hero notices it and ends it.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@stellatedcolt said:

You know, I've thought about this for a while. Heroes mainly congregate towards NY and CA but they hardly found in FL. I always wondered why. Sure if a villain like Lizard was in the story arc, then they would visit the state but generally, there aren't there.

Back to your question, I'd say that the events in Vice City might be the same. Unless some hero notices it and ends it.

It would be pretty easy to do so as well. All it would take is like one day of work from a street level hero to bring in the main criminals.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the memorable and sweet adventures with Tommy would've happened.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lord_Titan_

@mister_surreal said:

@supermanthor: The heroes of the Marvel universe would make sure that all three of sociopaths go to prison for life.

And that about sums it up

No Caption Provided

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, it's possible for the events of the story to still happen as organized crime still exists. A hero being in the vicinity certainly means it's over, but I think they also run the risk of pissing off a major crime lord like Kingpin(yeah he's in NYC but just an example) if they have any operations in the area. If they do that they're more screwed than they'd be if they ran into a hero. So honestly while the story could still take place I doubt things would go the exact same because there are too many obstacles, both in the form of heroes and criminals.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always thought that was so weird too.

The only time this has kind of been explained was The Runaways where it was established that in Los Angeles, The Pride kept all other supervillains out of the city.

But that's 1 major city, in the US alone there are so many others. I've always thought it made no since that New York City is such a hub for both heroes and villains.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stellatedcolt said:

I've always thought that was so weird too.

The only time this has kind of been explained was The Runaways where it was established that in Los Angeles, The Pride kept all other supervillains out of the city.

But that's 1 major city, in the US alone there are so many others. I've always thought it made no since that New York City is such a hub for both heroes and villains.

That's why many new writers try to put their creations in other cities.