#1 Posted by Gokluma (8785 posts) - - Show Bio

How would the Springwood slasher felt/say about Inner Gamma raging monster from Bruce Banner called the hulk and a large number of memories from bruce banner's mind?

could the Incredible Hulk and bruce banner handle Freddy and his dream world for their mind back?

#2 Posted by RichardCranium (766 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember hulk or bruce banner showing feats resistance to telepathic nightmares. So most likely freddy beats hulk.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#3 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would be unphased by him

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (18061 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd be defeated eventually. Probably wouldn't be able to handle Hulk's rage. He might even awaken something even worse than himself like the Devil Hulk.

Avatar image for dextersinister1
#5 Posted by Dextersinister1 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

How I think it should play out is that Banner would be the one that needs to fight Freddy.

People often react to fear by getting angry at it, so in the real world the Hulk would be going crazy due to Freddy's influence while Banner needs to beat Freddy in his mind to save himself and bring the Hulk under control.

The idea that you can get so angry fear doesn't work is just silly, anger comes from somewhere.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#6 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (4166 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner has specific TP resistance.

#7 Posted by tethadam (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Would freddy kruger get banner to kill?

#8 Posted by Saberscar223 (4423 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy wasn’t able to kill Jason when he was asleep

#9 Posted by RabumAlal (5176 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't do anything to Hulk.

#10 Edited by Gokluma (8785 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister1: Alright but i'm wondering what if other personalities of hulk arrives like Professor,Grey Hulk,Green Scar,Devil Hulk & etc meet Freddy?

since Bruce banner has so many different versions of Hulk inside of him.

#11 Posted by Gokluma (8785 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Make sense and how would Freddy Krueger react to someone like Devil Hulk's existence.

Avatar image for dextersinister1
#12 Posted by Dextersinister1 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokluma said:

@dextersinister1: Alright but i'm wondering what if other personalities of hulk arrives like Professor,Grey Hulk,Green Scar,Devil Hulk & etc meet Freddy?

since Bruce banner has so many different versions of Hulk inside of him.

I wouldn't complicate things. It changes from writer to writer but for the most part it's not so much different personalities but a personality trait manifesting itself with greater intensity than others.

I would just stick with Banner and Hulk. Freddy wants to kill the Banner side of his personality to have better control over the Hulk. Banner finds a small scared Hulk child deep in his mind that Freddy has captured and comforts him reverting the Hulk in the real world back, the rupture of personalities throws Freddy into the real world where Banner beats the crap out of him.

#13 Posted by Gokluma (8785 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister1: Make sense but at least Banner did better than the teenagers were killed by Freddy from having experience against psychic users and demons.

#14 Posted by JokerBat88 (982 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.... Smash