Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By solar_nerd
No Caption Provided

I'm pumped for this.

The Arrowverse started out as great, but it's become more mediocre in recent times. Now, it seems fortunes might turn around with the inclusion of Batwoman and Gotham City as the setting for this year's big crossover event. Here's what I believe should happen.

A TON of Batman references, if not an appearance by the Caped Crusader himself.

No Caption Provided

Batman's been referenced a billion times in the Arrowverse, on both Earth-1 (Flash, Arrow, Legends) and Earth-38 (Supergirl) but this may be the time he FINALLY appears in the flesh. If not, well, at least reference him A LOT, but not too much that it gets stupid, annoying, and fanfiction-esque.

A concentrated roster of characters from each show...

No Caption Provided

Yeah, I just made an unintentional Justice League, didn't I.

Well, I'd want this team to feature 3 heroes from each show. From Arrow, we have Green Arrow, Black Canary and Mr. Terrific. From Flash, we have Flash, Vibe and Elongated Man. From Supergirl, we have Supergirl, Superman and Martian Manhunter. From Legends, we have White Canary, Atom and Citizen Steel. I don't want any side characters or supporting cast like Iris, Diggle, Felicity, Alex Danvers or Harrison Wells.

...and Black Lightning!

No Caption Provided

Look, Black Lightning is "separate" from the Arrowverse, but SO WAS SUPERGIRL! Anyway, I can smell a crossover coming, and this would be the perfect chance.

However, the show takes place in Los Angeles or something (I haven't watched it so I don't know) so it'd probably be hard for them to bring his narrative into the narrative of the other characters. But I actually have thought of a way to bring him in. Maybe Atom could look up superheroes on the Waverider's database and find "a guy from California who can harness electricity", then contact him.

A Batman Villain

No Caption Provided

Batman has the biggest rogues gallery in comics, so there's plenty of villains to choose from. I'd honestly like to have one of his villains be at the center of it all, and then have him make an army of villains which would explain the need for other heroes.

It ends with a spinoff...

No Caption Provided

Yeah, a Batwoman spinoff would be cool, and like Supergirl, it could introduce her male counterpart to the Arrowverse, as well as many of her and Batman's foes.

So, that's what I want for the upcoming Arrowverse crossover! Do you guys want this? Comment!

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would love to see Bane on Arrowverse. I don't think they have any plans for Bane in DCEU so its possible we get to see him.

I am interested in seeing how they handle the whole Batman thing.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rbt said:

I would love to see Bane on Arrowverse. I don't think they have any plans for Bane in DCEU so its possible we get to see him.

There's pretty much zero chance we're going to see any League members on the DCEU. They already used them so much in the Nolan Trilogy and Arrow, I think they'll want to distance themselves by focusing on other parts of Batman's lore. Bane in the Arrowverse is a real possibility with Malcolm and Ra's out of the picture.

Wilkins17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wilkins17

I hate Arrow but i hate the dceu almost as much.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Lightning had better join the main Arrowverse. It'll be a shame if he doesn't.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have to show Batman.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have to show Batman.

As much as that would be great, they wouldn't even think about it. I bet you the Batman villain is someone super lame, like Onomatopoeia or Swag-Man. Knowing them it'll be something like that

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It shouldn't exist CWverse would ruin Batman I mean they made Arrow into BowandArrow discount Batman

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: For sure, even if they can't have Hardy.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I dont want to see Batman, his villains, his supporting characters and his mythos in general tainted by Arrowverse. They can have Batwoman.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: For sure, even if they can't have Hardy.

Yeah. Arrow usually does villains like him really well. Though I am a little skeptical about the crossover being grounded. How are they going to make Kara and Barry relevant when villains are street level?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

There's pretty much zero chance we're going to see any League members on the DCEU. They already used them so much in the Nolan Trilogy and Arrow, I think they'll want to distance themselves by focusing on other parts of Batman's lore. Bane in the Arrowverse is a real possibility with Malcolm and Ra's out of the picture.

Bane and Lady Shiva are two characters I really hope show up in Arrow at some point. Hopefully, Shiva is a part of Longbow Hunters. And she better beat the hell out of Oliver.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: would you like an adaptation of Knight fall in the arrow verse? With Oliver taking Bruce place in the story. How do you think they can adapt Bane into the arrowverse and how powerful do you think he should be ?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@solar_nerd: Black Lighting takes place in Freeland. A made up city and I’m sure all the CW shows are filmed in Canada...

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leave Batman out of this mess please.

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I wanna see a villain like Black Mask or someone putting together a crew of most of the living Arrowverse villains like Deathstroke.