What has captain marvel done to proved that she one of most powerful characters.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

So since carol appearances in her solo film and in avengers endgame. I seen people make a big deal of her. What has carol even done in the mcu to proved she so powerful. She destroyed aircrafts. Survived headbutt from thanos and attacked a weaken thanos. She defeated very weak villains in her solo film. Then there are comics. In her solo comics she beaten thor and iron man. But that's her solo series. She supposed to be written better than iron man and thor. There also marvel event civil war II. Where she beat iron man. Iron man is not the most powerful comic book character. There people that think she can beat superman, hulk and thor. Hulk or thor can't even beat superman. What do you guys think. Why are people making a big deal of carol. Carol can't even beat storm and she struggle with supergirl or rogue.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk and Thor can beat superman. And no one is making a big deal out of Carol

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: thor and hulk are not more powerful than superman. Superman has far more power behind him. He stronger and quicker. Even if thor and hulk were team up they would have a better chance against superman but individually they wouldn't. I seen people say wonder woman can beat thor but for some reason Superman can't. I seen some people make a big deal of carol.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time1 said:

So since carol appearances in her solo film and in avengers endgame. I seen people make a big deal of her. What has carol even done in the mcu to proved she so powerful. She destroyed aircrafts. Survived headbutt from thanos and attacked a weaken thanos. She defeated very weak villains in her solo film. Then there are comics. In her solo comics she beaten thor and iron man. But that's her solo series. She supposed to be written better than iron man and thor. There also marvel event civil war II. Where she beat iron man. Iron man is not the most powerful comic book character. There people that think she can beat superman, hulk and thor. Hulk or thor can't even beat superman. What do you guys think. Why are people making a big deal of carol. Carol can't even beat storm and she struggle with supergirl or rogue.

Those people who made a big deal out of this are mostly comic fans including me. Either way, Thanos was a meh character in terms of characterization and extent of his powers throughout MCU.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time1: Superman is only faster

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_: some of the power levels in the mcu are all over place. I mean thanos didn't even used much of infinity stones on titan in avengers infinity. He shouldn't struggle with spiderman, iron or the guardians of the galaxy. The hulk was treated worse.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By time1

@kgb725: but he also has blast and freezing powers. So he not just strong and fast. Superman so underated. He one of the most powerful comic characters of all time. Thor is so overrated

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4fdb8f0c19e
deactivated-5e4fdb8f0c19e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor would beat Superman, anyways Carol has very good speed, good durability and bullrushes plus a good raw Strenght feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time1 said:

@vishop_: some of the power levels in the mcu are all over place. I mean thanos didn't even used much of infinity stones on titan in avengers infinity. He shouldn't struggle with spiderman, iron or the guardians of the galaxy. The hulk was treated worse.

He didn't? He used them majoritively on Titan but even then he struggled from Spider-Man and Iron Man ugh. It seems like MCU Thanos's durability is now treated as a street/mid-tier level in both Live Action and CB standards. Heck power stone should have increased his durability even more. It was just embarrassing.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@actualphysics: no they wouldn't, maybe if they team up but not individually. Superman is faster than both thor and hulk and he has more power behind him, as I said before. Man the avengers are so overrated. All cause of the mcu. I mean if dc has this much success over the last 10 years. I wonder how many people will be raving about thor beating superman.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol is strong but she no that strong. Can she beat supergirl.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4fdb8f0c19e
deactivated-5e4fdb8f0c19e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time1: No, he doesn’t. He is faster only, Hulk and Thor are more durable and stronger than him.

Lol, Marvel does better films and can plan a good universe. Not my fault DC goes from making one of the best CBM (Joker) to making a garbage movie like birds of prey.

Marvel is consistent and better in films.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_: thano could of used the stones probley.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time1 said:

Carol is strong but she no that strong. Can she beat supergirl.

I don't know. If she goes binary then her energy projection amplifies but other than that she is just the same IMO.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_: Supergirl can beat carol. No way can carol beat superman, thor or hulk. I mean Rogue has beaten carol twice already.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time1 said:

@vishop_: Supergirl can beat carol. No way can carol beat superman, thor or hulk. I mean Rogue has beaten carol twice already.

Honestly, I don't know much about Carol and the extent of her powers therefore I can't say.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest characters in comic book movies? I don’t know. Strongest in the MCU? Yeah I can see her being up there.

No Caption Provided

•Carol rushes at an alien ballistic missile and turns it around to destroy the other missiles. These range of missiles have the capability to destroy an entire planet, yet she flew right through the explosions seemingly.

We should also note that the missile is quite large in comparison to human ballistic missiles.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

•Carol punches the ground hard enough to create a shockwave that shakes the entire room.

No Caption Provided

•Then there was the Kree War ship, she punched through effortlessly.

No Caption Provided

•We know Carol can casually tank re-entry at terminal velocity and the impact with the ground large enough to create a crater.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

•She seems to tank larger Kree battleships with no problem. For some scaling, a smaller Kree ship damaged a canyon like this.

•She basically bullrushes an entire fleet of Kree battleships with ease seemingly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

•This one is basically a light show, but if she were to actual use this for damage, I wouldn’t doubt it would have major effect.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

•Carol dodges blaster fire from the Kree battleships.

•Carol blitzes Thanos army and the vehicles they ride effortlessly.

No Caption Provided

•Carol destroys Thanos Warship after tanking blaster fire from it, which was keeping it back an entire army of superhero’s, magic users, Wakandan’s, and such.

No Caption Provided

•She also appears to collide with a device that causes a massive shockwave that takes out a lot of Thanos troops while also sending her flying away. She is seen again later on and even by scaling, I think re-entry into Earth‘s atmosphere would rank above this.

No Caption Provided

•Then there was her trading blows with Thanos, whom may I remind everyone wrecked the Hulk and took on Thor with two hammers. Captain America while trading Mjolnir with Thor, and Iron Man. She then takes multiple headbutts from Thanos while strong arming him with the Infinity Gauntlet. Some argue she was absorbing the Gauntlets power, in which I am fine with saying. Either way, Thanos had to think outside the box or else he would have lost.

No Caption Provided

So her feats are pretty decent all things considered.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: All your really showing me is carol can destroy aircrafts. She hasn't really been challenge in the mcu yet. Superman and thor can do what she does. Hulk has been treated the worst in the mcu. He was treated worst in two of the biggest mcu films and two biggest comic book movies of all time. We should of got hulk rematched with thanos. We should of got hulk and thor fight with thanos. Instead we have thanos struggling with captain america. Thanos headbutt carol once. It doesn't mean anything, The power levels of in the mcu is all over place.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-when it comes to superman, thor and hulk. We have to disagree. Your telling me thor lighting is stonger than superman blast and freezing abilities as well. Thor can match superman speed too. I supposed you think thor can beat hulk too.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time1: 1) No, what I am showing you are strength feats. Destroying aircraft as it is already puts her around Kryptonian level, I.e. the characters who were destroying helicopters and aircraft themselves?

Loading Video...

2) And alien aircraft does not equal regular aircraft, especially considering regular aircraft can’t fly from Earth to space.

3) You completely ignored her overpowering a giant alien ballistic missile and flying through the explosions of all the other ballistic missiles. You are also ignoring her destroying giant alien warships in two movies.

4) You seem to have missed the part where she traded blows with Thanos before the headbutt, yet came out totally unaffected until he used the power stone.

5) Don’t low-ball and actually compare her feats to what characters like Superman are capable of. It‘s how you will get your answer, i.e. the point of you making this thread.