What Does "The Walking Dead" really mean?

ecm1285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ecm1285

After watching last night's episode of "The Walking Dead", some friends and I had a discussion about it. Me and my friend felt it was a great show and kept us on the edge of our seats. Our other friend, however, felt there was too much talking and not enough zombies. He said a show called "The Waking Dead" should be filled with zombies. I tried to explain that I thought the title referred more to the people. Would you agree? What do you think the title means?

On a side note...how do you feel about the show? Do you think it needs more zombies?

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lyrad

Erm..... I think the title is reffering to the actual dead that are walking about. Ha! I understand you're point. The survivors all live hopeless lives, constant fear, never knowing who is going to die next. May aswell be dead as life as we know it has come to an end. I think this is a good way of summing it up.... But.... Again, I think it's just plain and simple, the dead are walking and biting, run for your f%*king life. The show is ace, I'm really in to it. Your friend would be right if it was a one off film. The lack of zombies on screen would make it dull, but they have to drag it out as it's a TV series. The more talking adds to the suspense.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Billy Batson

The people.
BB

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@danhimself: /Thread lol

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By The Impersonator

Wow. I can't believe this. Anyways, the walking dead is basically about dead people who are walking. What more can I add?

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Lyrad

This just shut me right up! Boom!