What do you think of the Thor vs knull fight?

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I liked it a lot, hyped me up for the new issues more seeing silver surfer coming up again.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are your opinions CV users?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3 Thor-Parker  Online

Thor + Surfer vs Knull should be epic if they go that route.

Thor vs Knull was already awesome, can't wait for the next issues.

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which issue did this happen in?

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmashtoaa: search up Fernando comics knull Vs Thor, the music made me enjoy the fight more.

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13:

Pretty good. Was this regular Thor or Cosmic Thor?

divyansh13ALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Begrudgingly, it was a good fight...though I'm still pissed Cates Worf effected Sentry and busted continuity doing it.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmashtoaa: It's All-Father Thor who has the Odin Force but doesn't have the power cosmic anymore.

Finner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it showed that Knull is OP but Thor is insanely powerful now

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47:

Thanks. He must be weaker than, say, Odin, if Surfer's help is going to make a difference here.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmashtoaa: Maybe, the problem is Cates is extremely bad with power levels, might even be one of the worst writers in terms of power levels and that's saying a lot.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I wouldnt say hes the worst but he makes bad decisions. Ie Like Maker overpowering 616 venom with the ultimate venom suit was pretty strange since I thought it was always made pretty clear that ultimate venom was far far weaker then the 616 Og venom

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Underfire47

@ob1toe: He had Black Bolt beat dozens of Celestials with a scream... He has so many examples of his power levels being all of the place, most of it in his King Thanos run.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: damn When did he do this? I havent been caught up on a lot of recent marvel events outside of the main story chapters of king in black

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: In his King Thanos book, he had Thanos casually decapitate Galactus with a blast but in the same comic fail to take out Cosmic Ghost Rider and even have him claim he can't kill him, then he had Thanso defeat a bunch of abstracts including Living Tribunal but then need help from Black Bolt to beat a few Celestials, then he had that same Thanos fail to defeat Silver Surfer black even while wearing a special armor and using Surturs Twilight Sword, the he had that same Thanos stomp younger Thanos casually but then later on lose to him, basically he doesn't even think about power levels when he writes characters.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean if Donny Cates really thinks Celestials > LT that means he probably thinks Knull is really fucking strong !

Avatar image for aldriffofasgard
AldriffofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AldriffofAsgard

Thor seems to be having his Herald powers..Otherwise it doesn't make sense for him to at least stand a chance against Knull..

Nowadays timelines aren't exactly linear when it comes to events and crossovers...So there shouldn't be much of an issue about Thor's herald-like look and (possibly) power level

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Asgaard
@underfire47 said:

@hulksmashtoaa: Maybe, the problem is Cates is extremely bad with power levels, might even be one of the worst writers in terms of power levels and that's saying a lot.

Actually if the event is after the current arc in Thor's own comic, its very likely that its just regular Thor, Cates made Thor lose the power cosmic in the end of the first arc, and all seems aligned for Thor lose the Odin force after the second arc.

Funny that some users say that, but i don't have the mentioned anarchy feedback in Thor's title by Cates, even when he does not properly follow canon like with Blake, he is way more sophisticated than.... Lets say Aaron, there aren't sentient storms out of nowhere... At least for now...

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was good. I would like to know if Thor has the odin force here. Or at least when this takes place in comparison of this Thor arc.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By diydeath

@underfire47 said:

@ob1toe: In his King Thanos book, he had Thanos casually decapitate Galactus with a blast but in the same comic fail to take out Cosmic Ghost Rider and even have him claim he can't kill him, then he had Thanso defeat a bunch of abstracts including Living Tribunal but then need help from Black Bolt to beat a few Celestials, then he had that same Thanos fail to defeat Silver Surfer black even while wearing a special armor and using Surturs Twilight Sword, the he had that same Thanos stomp younger Thanos casually but then later on lose to him, basically he doesn't even think about power levels when he writes characters.

Which is why imo, Cates is not a good author. He doesn't give a damn about established lore, canon, power, etc and just does what he wants to do. It's really unprofessional and a little disrespectful to other authors of the current marvel universe.

For Cates to be an effective writer he needs editorial fact checking everything he does. I mean everything because Cates has an established track record of not giving a shit about continuity or power levels.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this was OF Thor? Interesting.

And ain't that Silver Surfer at the end?

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was base Thor, excellent showing. If it wasn't...meh.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31 Thor-Parker  Online

I think we'll have to wait, it seems Thor will lose the Odin Force after the Blake arc ends, which means his fight against Knull was normal Thor, however, if he doesn't lose it at the end of the arc, then this was indeed OF Thor vs Knull, but I honestly doubt it.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

I think we'll have to wait, it seems Thor will lose the Odin Force after the Blake arc ends, which means his fight against Knull was normal Thor, however, if he doesn't lose it at the end of the arc, then this was indeed OF Thor vs Knull, but I honestly doubt it.

Cool.