Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#1 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that guy accurate when it comes to VS debates or comparison and his own analisis ? How good is he compared to Screewattack or top 10 nerd etc.

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (42927 posts) - - Show Bio

I've watched some of his videos, and I can't really remember him doing anything as bad as Screwattack, and I don't watch 10 Nerd too much. I do remember catching DanCo quoting things I've written here for Cyclops in his few videos he's done with him. I know in his Deadshot vs Cyclops video, he pretty much went word for with Scott's bio summary and word for word on descriptions I wrote in the exact thread he made the video on. And in his Wolverine vs Cyclops battle video I caught him making direct quotes from such as Wolverine's "A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai" from the beginning of his wiki page, and almost going point for point on a write up I did between a battle between these two, including the setting K4tzman made for them. He structured it to his own beliefs on the fight. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool to have some of my posts quoted in a few videos he's made.

#3 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I agree honestly with majority but sometimes he exaggerates like as u said or saying that Squirell Girl is one of mightiest avengers etc.

#4 Posted by Kidolio (613 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Kidolio (613 posts) - - Show Bio

I think his videos are pretty accurate it’s as if he came straight from comicvine and I love the comment section when people don’t understand some feats and the context behind them and just say whatever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c607e387a408
#6 Posted by deactivated-5c607e387a408 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how impartial he is. Seems to genuinely like both DC and Marvel. Some people could learn from that...

#7 Posted by Mister_Surreal (7716 posts) - - Show Bio

@symbiosis89 said:

I like how impartial he is. Seems to genuinely like both DC and Marvel. Some people could learn from that...

Very true. I have been watching this guy for months now, he's on his way to high places.

#8 Posted by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: I like that guy although I had some disagrees ( even though he confirmed that fight can win by any side ) but overall he is cool

#9 Posted by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidolio: well that's a you tube comment section so....

#10 Edited by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Mister_Surreal (7716 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: If you ask me he is greatly more reliable than Death Battle.

#12 Edited by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: no doubt about it

Dude gave good reasons about Thor on beating Superman as well vice versa

Dude admit flash will beat Thor straight up next day

Also death battle is a joke

#13 Posted by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: some of favorite Dan co battles are

Superman vs Thor

Superman vs hulk

Superman or hulk who is stronger

Sentry vs martain manhunter

Scarlet witch vs Raven

Nova vs Green lantern

Flash vs Thor

Sliver surfer vs sentry

Galactus vs Trigon

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#15 Posted by Mister_Surreal (7716 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: My favorite is the Justice League vs The Avengers rounds series.

#16 Posted by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Kidolio (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Then they get mad at you and start cussing when you try to correct them no matter what you bring up.

#18 Edited by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidolio: it's one of the reasons I don't comment there

Also about this i made a thread here about whether or not YouTube is a safe place to argue

#19 Edited by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidolio said:

I think his videos are pretty accurate it’s as if he came straight from comicvine and I love the comment section when people don’t understand some feats and the context behind them and just say whatever.

Understand one fact that most of people in comment section are just salty fans who has own favourite characters and own hated characters, NEVER read comics and make stupid false arguments about characters.

For instance mine profile guy vs Namor : i love how people comment that Brute strenght is everything bla bla bla regardless he emphasized that in direct combat Aquaman is likely to lose but in psychic combat Arthur trumphs because he can rival with red and white martians.

Or annoying hulk fans saying that he lowballs his speed "forgetting" fight with surfer or thor or gladiator etc. And nobody knows how fast they were moving during the fight and max hulk speed on his own performed it is rather mach 5-10 while jumping through islands etc.

Don't particpate in those comment section because u will los your mind

#20 Posted by Mister_Surreal (7716 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: I swear to God: I once got into an fight with a Dr. Manhattan fanboy that lasted about 3 days in a Danco comment section.

#21 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: I swear to God: I once got into an fight with a Dr. Manhattan fanboy that lasted about 3 days in a Danco comment section.

Yeah very annoying

But worst are Hulk fanboys. They think that Brute strenght is everything regardless you have vast arsenal of powers ( which can finish Hulk quickly )

They use simple ABCD logic like VS Battle wiki like Doomsday beats Supes, Hulk beats Doomsday so Hulk beats Supes... Stupidest arguments ever. Abilities, inteligence, powers counts more.

#22 Posted by Mister_Surreal (7716 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: that's YouTube section Superman is omnipotent there

But here every guy with tiny amount of brain cells knows hulk has it what it takes to beat Superman something even the best Superman debaters agree .

Besides both DC and Marvel writers say both superman and Hulk can beat each other

No fanboying will if someone came this like hulk can beat darksied or hulk can beat phantom stranger etc

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#25 Edited by IndomitableRegal (15364 posts) - - Show Bio

He's aight. Good for when I want to listen to a video in the background without actually watching it. We have differing opinions on a good amount of stuff, but...you know...that's how opinions work.

#26 Posted by Aqualion0 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Accurate my butt. Dude mostly copies bios and battle outcomes from wikias.

#27 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: that's YouTube section Superman is omnipotent there

But here every guy with tiny amount of brain cells knows hulk has it what it takes to beat Superman something even the best Superman debaters agree .

Besides both DC and Marvel writers say both superman and Hulk can beat each other

No fanboying will if someone came this like hulk can beat darksied or hulk can beat phantom stranger etc

Personally i think Supes beats Hulk not because of brute strenght advantage in beggining but superman is too versatile, knows how to combine his powers with ultra speed etc. and would quickly find out via xray how Hulk powers work. Hulk will best Supes in brute strenght but thing is greater versatility, inteligence and ability to combine powers for being effective in combat.

Hulk can beat Supes if Supes will keep allowing him being hitted or he will allow him to become Maestro Hulk ( but supes still could throw him to space, sun dip himself for 1 hour to strike hulk in hyperspace )

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#29 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (530 posts) - - Show Bio

Most reliable guy in internet

#30 Posted by Supermanthor (13356 posts) - - Show Bio

He had toaa beat presence

Dude is a cool guy

But we don't agree all the time

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#31 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (156 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by Chazzer (576 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the best on YouTube

#33 Posted by Helloman (26841 posts) - - Show Bio

They're bad.

#34 Posted by Michaelbn (2089 posts) - - Show Bio
@chazzer said:

One of the best on YouTube

#35 Posted by Mister_Surreal (7716 posts) - - Show Bio