What do you think is going to happen in the Aquaman sequel?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now Arthur has Atlans trident which gives him complete control of the sea he seems unstoppable underwater. It seemed they teased Dr Shin and Manta working together but this is still the same Manta which lost to a gearless Arthur and has no way of getting new gear now Orm is in prison.

I think Aqualad, The Waterhand and Topo would be cool to see.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jashro44  Online

I kind of just assumed that giant sea monster is Topo but they gave him a different name.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Black Manta will for sure kill Aquaman's father. Outside of that Black Manta and Dr Shin will put a hurting on Atlantis.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David's a genius, he'll probably slap some torpedoes into his suit

Cronos753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably focus on Black Manta's attempts at revenge while giving us more of Dr. Shin's backstory and focusing on Arthur trying to get the surface world and Atlantis to get along. Hopefully Aqualad will at least get a mention, depending on if DC has plans for him in the films or in one of their live action shows instead.

@jashro44 said:

I kind of just assumed that giant sea monster is Topo but they gave him a different name.

Topo is in the film,but he's not the giant monster, he's the octopus that starts playing the drums when Arthur and Orm are about to have their royal fight (they based him off of his design before the New 52 here).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably focus on Black Manta's attempts at revenge while giving us more of Dr. Shin's backstory and focusing on Arthur trying to get the surface world and Atlantis to get along. Hopefully Aqualad will at least get a mention, depending on if DC has plans for him in the films or in one of their live action shows instead.

@jashro44 said:

Topo is in the film,but he's not the giant monster, he's the octopus that starts playing the drums when Arthur and Orm are about to have their royal fight (they based him off of his design before the New 52 here).

Really... how do you know?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Black Manta will for sure kill Aquaman's father. Outside of that Black Manta and Dr Shin will put a hurting on Atlantis.

Yeah someones gotta die

Cronos753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cronos753

@tonymartial said:
@cronos753 said:

@jashro44 said:

Really... how do you know?

https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/21/18151641/aquaman-cameo-octopus-drums-james-wan

James Wan specifically refers to him as Topo when asked about it.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Manta comes back with an army of pirates and wages war on Atlantis.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rem

Black manta killing aquamans dad, black manta killing Aquamans son, black manta cutting off Aquamans hand.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know. But I hope that the sequel will be good just like Aquaman is

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Manta is going to come back with a vengeance, Arthur and Mera will get married, Arthur is losing his hand

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd imagine Atlantis is introduced to the world as Arthur attempts to bridge land and sea, but Black Manta (and perhaps another Aquaman villain) get in the way of that. Since Manta lost the straight-up fight with Arthur, I imagine he'd rely more on hit-and-run/terrorists tactics this time. If he can't kill Arthur directly, then he'll just destroy everything Arthur cares about, most probably his father somewhere along the line.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Manta will kill either his mom or dad.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

The world governments attacking Atlantis to repay for Orm's tidal wave trick.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#16 stormshadow_x  Online

BlackManta leading a plot to turn the world against atlantis

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

@tonymartial: I made a list of characters that could have potential in the sequel on the DCEU forum.

Arthur losing his hand is probably a definite but Black Manta killing Arthur's firstborn son might be premature unless they show Mera 6 months pregnant in the sequel.

Dr. Shin will probably be a reluctant ally who will aid Aquaman. Hila aka Siren should be a secondary villain.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By vinomonster

Siren played by Bella Thorne HAHAHA just take my money.

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rem said:

Black manta killing aquamans dad, black manta killing Aquamans son, black manta cutting off Aquamans hand.

Did Aquaman had a child with Mera?

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mekboy said:
@rem said:

Did Aquaman had a child with Mera?

In the comics they has a baby and Black Manta killed him.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atlantis is revealed by Manta and Shin.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MetalJimmor

Thanks to the Justice League cartoon losing his hand is perhaps Aquaman's most iconic story. Most people who like Aquaman even casually know of his hook hand days. It wouldn't surprise me if the next movie involves Black Manta taking Arthur's hand.

Then we can enjoy some months of people saying Aquaman ripped off Thor Ragnarok by having the hero lose a part of their body!

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The karathen returning