What do you get when you apply the ultimate function/ evolutionizer from Ben 10 to other sentient races

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgelord91

Has to have someone connection to unevolved state.

1- Kryptonians like Superman

2- tameraneans like starfire

3- Martians from DC

4- Dragons from fairy tail

5- devilukeans like Gid from to love ru

6- charmaneans like Gid’s wife.

7- devilukeans+charmanean hybrids like Lala and her sisters from “to love ru”

8- the cast of sonic the hedgehog

9- the cast of Kirby

10- whatever samus from Metroid is

11- kaiju from Godzilla.

12- demigods and other species from Percy Jackson

13- hobbits and other species from lord of the rings.

14- humans.

15- non humans from the 7 deadly sins

16- Faunus from RWBY

17- all the races from monster monsume

18- Quirk users in my hero academia.

19- OTHER

No Caption Provided

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 1092

@nordok: I think this belongs in General Discussion.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close to nothing

The other day someone said Ben 10 would be SS4 with omnitrix that isn’t true because been doesn’t know how to control ki

Kryptonians will not change if placed under kryptonian conditions which is what the ultimatrix does, it places the DNA in a simulation of there home planet, but giving the benefit of the doubt they have many evolution options they could be like H’el or Superboy prime or thousands of years later time trapper Superboy prime

Sonic is already answered in the future people get the telepathic powers of silver save a few normies who didn’t mutate

Starfire and her tamerraneans was would just get more powerful physically and in DC since starfire was artificially mutated through experiments and she’s just stronger and more powerful then the average tamerran

Martians would eventually unlock the fiery part of there DNA if using post crisis era, using current they were supposed to become APEX’s

Humans become metahumans in DC, humans become mutants in marvel

Quirks users are unpredictable, they evolve differently based on there power like Red Riot becoming Red Riot indestructible, in case of midoriya 20% full cowl to 100% all might + other quirks

Godzilla doesn’t evolve he just gets bigger watch Godzilla anime movie it’s amazing

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every character would be like 100x as strong as they usually are

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: the ultimate feature evolves the user in a worst case scenario simulation

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: it’s under fanfiction because I was asking for suggestions for fan made ultimates

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: that’s not how it works if that was the case humans which have existed for millions of years would be OP

Not all species evolve at the same rate, humans have evolved minimally and that’s why I said kryptonians won’t evolve in there home conditions

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: that doesn’t change what I said though, worst case scenario or not it evolves them under there planets conditions so they may not change at all, example the ice age humans survived we didn’t really evolve.

Different species evolve at different rates, most species have shrunk due to less food hence megaladon to great white. Dinosaur crocodile to a normal crocodile. Humans didn’t really evolve even in the worst scenarios maybe on another planets condition but we wouldn’t on our own

That’s why kryptonians, humans won’t evolve even if they were under war environments. And that’s another thing it’s not the worst scenario it’s placing a species in a war environment for hundreds of years. Humans have been at war for as long as we’ve been around, we didn’t really evolve.

Sonic already confirms most people don’t evolve either, only a few get the ability to use telepathic energy

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@mbatz: despite the evolution thing being stated. In the shows canon it’s basically just a power amplifier with some logic behind it. Otherwise what’s the logic behind way big getting amped. There’s not really anything he can’t defeat in this universe (aside from a celestialsapian)

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: That actually makes sense

But Saiyan‘s wouldn’t evolve though since he needs to learn how to use ki, he might have a Saiyan that has a faster growth rate then growth, fodder to SSB Gogeta but it doesn’t matter if he cant tap into ki, and even then ki can’t be biologically added to person

So some aliens are exceptions like saiyans, and one for all users since, the amount of power in one for all is finite as is explained when a student from class be with the copy ability tried to copy deku’s quirk but didn’t have a external power source apparently

Kryptonians won’t evolve either unless they leave there planets conditions, the red sun and krypton prevents them from evolving, example daxamites are Kryptonians that moves to daxam, the planets conditions made it so they aren’t weak to kryptonite but lead instead, and in recent comics eradicator experimenting with different conditions made it so they are weak to anything

H’el due to he’s years in space and being exposed to different radiation is immune to kryptonite, red suns and has time manipulation

Superboy prime is immune to kryptonite, magic, matter manipulation for unknown reasons, but he’s the strongest kryptonian I’ve seen so far, cas isn’t kryptonian

Some mobians might get stronger, but not sonic since he already has infinite potential, he’d just get faster, and even then I’m not sure if he’d change in terms of ability due to the fact no war can viably be enough to change him since he op, at best he gets chaos powers.

But I do agree with you, using what we’ve seen it is a power amplifier but it wouldn’t amplify a saiyan since it’s ki based, kryptonians if they stay in there own planets conditions even with war, not Deku one for all is finite

Everyone else gets stronger though

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: hmmmm good post

Maybe if Superman were to go ultimate it would be the equivalent of a sun dip

The rest I agree with