• 109 results
Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What Do Tier Do You Think Luffy Will Be In EOS (77 votes)

Large Island Level 16%
Country Level 36%
Multi Continent Level 19%
Moon Level 9%
Small Planet Level 4%
Planet Level 16%

Will he become the strongest of the HST ?

• 
socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#51 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie: This Dinosaur-killing meteor that you seem hell-bent on lowballing has been estimated by scientists to have struck earth with a force equivalent to 100 teratons of TNT.

Even a single teraton of TNT would completely obliterate Japan.

Dressrosa is a fraction of the size of Japan.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie: LOL, nice trolling, you really are a comedic genius. It's not like anyone has ever thought of deleting a few words in between to completely change the meaning of a quote.

You're saying that destroying a land-mass 43km in length is country level.

It's too late for this shit.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: If a 9.6 km meteor could obliterate 100 Japans, I am pretty sure that a 2.4 km meteor would be able to obliterate Atleast 1.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LordWhis2
LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: All I used dressrossa's size for was to estimate the size of the meteor.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@lordwhis2 said:

@socajunkie: If a 9.6 km meteor could obliterate 100 Japans, I am pretty sure that a 2.4 km meteor would be able to obliterate Atleast 1.

No Caption Provided

Next panel shows it wasn't that big, Issho even comments on the increased radius.

LOL, no, did you even read my comment ?

I'm wishing I hadn't, the same for all of your comments.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie: Those are just fragments !

It's the whole meteor cut into chunks falling in the same place.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By LordWhis2

@socajunkie: That doesn't show all of the chunks.

Also those fragments Dwarf a city block and I have never seen a city block that isn't at least a mile long, so I don't see how this reduces its size like you claim it does.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Also they obviously didn't all fall in the same place which is why Fuji is talking about increased radius.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Also, you will need to .prove that this meteor is less than a hundredth of the size of the anti-dino meteor because otherwise it still has enough gun to blow Japan to bits.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie: That doesn't show all of the chunks.

Yes it does. Those chunks were identical to the ones in the bottom left panel of the scan in the previous page.

Also those fragments Dwarf a city block and I have never seen a city block that isn't at least a mile long, so I don't see how this reduces its size like you claim it does.

City blocks differ in size, Dressrosa is tiny and Issho literally says the radius had increased. This was because the chunks were more spread out.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie: Also, you will need to .prove that this meteor is less than a hundredth of the size of the anti-dino meteor because otherwise it still has enough gun to blow Japan to bits.

Ugh.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie: Also they obviously didn't all fall in the same place which is why Fuji is talking about increased radius.

...The same place meaning the same general area, not literally the same spot.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LordWhis2

@socajunkie: Srsly, that city block was massive & there is an earlier scan proving the meteor's size.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@lordwhis2 said:

@socajunkie: Srsly, that city block was massive & there is an earlier scan proving the size.

Yeah I'm not doing this anymore.

We can argue all night about how big the meteor was, however from a narrative stand-point and author intent to say the meteor was Japanese country level busting is asinine because Fujitora wouldn't do that and he proves so when he expresses how he hopes no civilians were hurt. If the bird cage wasn't there, the destruction would have been exponentially worse and therefore Fujitora is a lying, suicidal, genocidal, bloodthirsty psychopath which contradicts everything.

I'm done here, this is the first time debating One Piece has been legitimately annoying, if you want to discuss anything to do with the series of course you can do that since it's great, but do that with someone else and don't tag me in anything again.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By LordWhis2

@socajunkie: Fine, we can agree to disagree but I will say 1 last thing-

1 Oda was just trying to show off the birdcage's power and didn't think it through that much.

2 As a marine admiral I am pretty sure Fuji was more durable than the birdcage.

3. Issho was intending a direct hit on Sabo with little collateral damage.

4. Fujitora has jokingly been portrayed as exceptionally meteorite-happy and shown to be endangering the lives of people with his meteor before. Oda probably thought that because the birdcage would protect against it, it would come off as a light-hearted joke.

5. I'm just guessing here but I'm pretty sure Fuji could use his gravitational powers to compress the explosion or force it underground or something which he couldn't do with several small meteorites.

Also, just because you have a different opinion does not mean you have to be offensive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like pixel scaling anymore.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think based off the way he’s progressed thus far, he should at minimum reach country level.

He could reach multi-continent, but that’s iffy.

I don’t see him reaching planet or moon level. That just doesn’t make sense considering the series. Nobody even comes close to being implied to be near that level.

Eminel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon level, he will have to destroy it to avoid Su Long carrot from murdering Zoro.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6
deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece Verse is such a weak verse, Country level at best.

At this rate crap like Black Clover will exceed power levels beyond One Piece

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Country+ by sheer physicals alone

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutobleachfan: how is one piece a weak verse?

Before the war arc the naruto verse was extremely weak in comparison, and didn’t get crazy until beast bombs started to happen and perfect sussanos.

That’s one arc that changed all of that at the end of the series and one piece is barely half way done.

Prime garp destroys 8 mountains with his punches as a warmup for a fight, which no one could do in the naruto verse until adult naruto, adult sasuke, and maybe a very serious Sakura and none of them could one shot it with a punch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@narutobleachfan: how is one piece a weak verse?

This is compared to other battles shonen series

Before the war arc the naruto verse was extremely weak in comparison, and didn’t get crazy until beast bombs started to happen and perfect sussanos.

Via hype. Even by hype, Naruto was still stronger than Luffy. And the Bleachverse was always (and still is) stronger than One Piece.

That’s one arc that changed all of that at the end of the series and one piece is barely half way done.

Even the strongest One Piece characters now have shown no feats that is equal to the other two (Naruto and Bleach), the other two are simply just stronger. Unless they're going to present someone who's time warping, omnipotent, etc.

Prime garp destroys 8 mountains with his punches as a warmup for a fight, which no one could do in the naruto verse until adult naruto, adult sasuke, and maybe a very serious Sakura and none of them could one shot it with a punch.

This is just wrong. Tailed Beast Bomb is country level. Pre-Juudara Madara would take down Mountains with ease, Pain took down a whole city bigger than 8 mountains in one move. There is like 25 Naruto Characters above multi-mountain level.

And there's even more in bleach

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Skrskr

@narutobleachfan:

Naruto pre Kurama mode was not stronger than current Luffy, post time skip Luffy would ragdoll pain arc naruto by feats.

How is it wrong when you just agreed with me, first of all a tailed beast bomb normally vaporizes a mountain not a country.

Wiping out a city bigger than a mountain isn’t the same as destroying 8 mountains worth of actual rock, that is simple science.

Madara wrecks mountains with perfect sussano like I said so you agree with me

Pain is not mountain level he has never destroyed anything like a mountain, destroying a large city is not the same as one shotting a mountain.

I said one shot a mountain with a punch, learn to read and not go off topic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone show me the scans/feats/calculations which show the current power levels?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@narutobleachfan:

Naruto pre Kurama mode was not stronger than current Luffy, post time skip Luffy would ragdoll pain arc naruto by feats.

You're comparing Pre-Kyuubi Naruto to Post Timeskip Luffy, acting like these were at the same time, which is incorrect, Luffy's strongest form when Naruto was at Sage Mode was Gear 2&3. Sage Mode Naruto would destroy Gear 2&3 Luffy. Wasn't until with experience, haki, and Gear 4 did Luffy surpass Sage Mode Naruto.

How is it wrong when you just agreed with me, first of all a tailed beast bomb normally vaporizes a mountain not a country.

When did I agree with you? And the meteors Naruto destroyed with his TBB were at country size since it was made from the Land of the Frost.

Wiping out a city bigger than a mountain isn’t the same as destroying 8 mountains worth of actual rock, that is simple science.

Uh Konoha is bigger than 8 mountains, and via the crater Pain created it's easily logical to assume that is more than 8 mountains worth.

Madara wrecks mountains with perfect sussano like I said so you agree with me

Madara had Susanoo before the war arc, and it too was multi-mountain level. Plus, even without susanoo, he was multi-mountain.

Pain is not mountain level he has never destroyed anything like a mountain, destroying a large city is not the same as one shotting a mountain.

No Caption Provided

This is more impressive than destroying a mountain.

I said one shot a mountain with a punch, learn to read and not go off topic.

This means nothing. Naruto characters do not punch and do crap like that. They do jutsu. Just how DBZ is mostly spirit blasts. Bleach is swords. Fairy Tail is magic. If they can punch a mountain with a fist, congrats, but if another destroys a mountain by saying "Shinra Tensai" I'm picking the latter to be more stronger.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutobleachfan: Yeah of course I would be comparing Luffys best to when I feel he could beat naruto, why does that matter?

Luffys kick against hody that collapsed a massive cliff face is >>> anything naruto tanked in pain arc.

Not debatable and I can link you if you want.

Normal beast bombs aren’t country level and that feat was post six paths power, besides the fact that there were multiple meteors made from a small country so each rasenshuriken beast bomb variant wouldn’t be country level....I was talking kcm so why are you even bringing that up, besides the fact that it wasn’t just a beast bomb but was a beast bomb+ rasenshuriken+ tsb variant.

Not just a beast bomb so you are wrong .

That crater is not bigger than 8 mountains, you think pains attack is stronger than Kuramas beast bomb?

Madara wasn't around until war arc, what the heck are you talking about? Besides flashbacks.

If you really think that is more than destroying a mountain you know 0 about megatons

Even a 50mt nuke couldnt one shot a mountain, and you would need at least a 15 megaton nuke to do that to Konoha

Go ahead and google how many megatons to vaporize a mountain

What do you mean it means nothing? That’s what I was talking about, I said No one in naruto could one shot a mountain PHYSICALY except for certain characters at certain points and YOU said I was WRONG and listed energy attacks, stay on point lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@narutobleachfan: Yeah of course I would be comparing Luffys best to when I feel he could beat naruto, why does that matter?

So you're trying to say OnePiece-verse isn't weak because of Luffy's strongest form beats Naruto's 8th strongest form? Lol.

Luffys kick against hody that collapsed a massive cliff face is >>> anything naruto tanked in pain arc.

Not debatable and I can link you if you want.

Chibaku Tensei.

Normal beast bombs aren’t country level and that feat was post six paths power, besides the fact that there were multiple meteors made from a small country so each rasenshuriken beast bomb variant wouldn’t be country level....I was talking kcm so why are you even bringing that up, besides the fact that it wasn’t just a beast bomb but was a beast bomb+ rasenshuriken+ tsb variant.

Not just a beast bomb so you are wrong .

First off, why not combine all of those TBB, what do you get? Country level. And sure it's not the biggest country, but by calculations, it's like Bulgaria/Ohio level. So still country level. I don't care if you're talking about KCM, even if it's Kyuubi, it's still mountain level.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

That crater is not bigger than 8 mountains, you think pains attack is stronger than Kuramas beast bomb?

Nothing to do with Kurama, tell me how that crater is not 8 mountains worth.

Madara wasn't around until war arc, what the heck are you talking about? Besides flashbacks.

Yes, flashbacks.

If you really think that is more than destroying a mountain you know 0 about megatons

Even a 50mt nuke couldnt one shot a mountain, and you would need at least a 15 megaton nuke to do that to Konoha

Go ahead and google how many megatons to vaporize a mountain

No Caption Provided

So you're saying just a Tsar Bomba and above, can only destroy this ------>

I need no proof to tell you how stupid you look now.

What do you mean it means nothing? That’s what I was talking about, I said No one in naruto could one shot a mountain PHYSICALY except for certain characters at certain points and YOU said I was WRONG and listed energy attacks, stay on point lol

One shotting a mountain with a fist means nothing compared to taking out multi-mountain. That's why i listed energy attacks, why? No one in Naruto uses their damn fists, it's not how they fight unless if it's hand on hand combat.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutobleachfan: Yes like I said before PRE WAR ARC, what are you not understanding here.

Naruto didn’t tank chibaku tensei, semi formed Kurama did.

Naruto got hurt from being slammed into the ground by pain.

Yes all of them together is arguably country level, but point is I said just BEAST BOMBS not beast bomb+rasenshuriken+tsb, that isn’t the argument I made so you are wasting time.

You think that 4 tail beast bomb is mountain level? Do you know how big a mountain is? Lol

And yes the combined attack of Kurama plus a multitude of other tailed beasts is multi mountain++ since I said already one is mountain level+ this doesn’t go against anything I said lol

Flashbacks but he still was a war arc level threat, so what are you even talking about?

Oh wow you found the smallest mountain in existence, I’m talking 1000 Meter+ mountains, nice straw man. There’s a reason you googled mountain and chose the smallest one there lol

Except for you are wasting you breath, I have already said war arc energy attacks are multi mountain, you are proving what I have already said.

Point is i have a point of garp physically doing what a lot of war arc energy attacks can do, and related it to phsyicality in naruto and you listed energy attacks like I already don’t know what they can do.

So off point again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@narutobleachfan:

Yes like I said before PRE WAR ARC, what are you not understanding here.

It's an invalid and mismatch analogy then lol.

Naruto didn’t tank chibaku tensei, semi formed Kurama did.

Which is a form of Naruto.

Naruto got hurt from being slammed into the ground by pain.

uhhhhhh and?

Yes all of them together is arguably country level, but point is I said just BEAST BOMBS not beast bomb+rasenshuriken+tsb, that isn’t the argument I made so you are wasting time.

That's a Beast Bomb.

You think that 4 tail beast bomb is mountain level? Do you know how big a mountain is? Lol

From that clip, it's obvious that it would destroy a mountain, definitely not vaporize it or destroy it completely, but definitely destroy it.

And yes the combined attack of Kurama plus a multitude of other tailed beasts is multi mountain++ since I said already one is mountain level+ this doesn’t go against anything I said lol

That wasn't multi-mountain but k whatever you say, mate. Here is another feat

No Caption Provided

If you can see, there is the previous battlefield from the previous clip. You clearly do not know how destructive a TBB can be.

Flashbacks but he still was a war arc level threat, so what are you even talking about?

That Madara is multi-mountain even before the war? Have you been paying attention?

Oh wow you found the smallest mountain in existence, I’m talking 1000 Meter+ mountains, nice straw man. There’s a reason you googled mountain and chose the smallest one there lol

That wasn't a strawman, you've never specified what mountains we are talking about. And that wasn't a small mountain at all but whatever, you do you.

Except for you are wasting you breath, I have already said war arc energy attacks are multi mountain, you are proving what I have already said.

First, heavily ironic. And there are pre-war arc attacks that are multi-mountain lol. If you want me to name some, I'd gladly do.

Point is i have a point of garp physically doing what a lot of war arc energy attacks can do, and related it to phsyicality in naruto and you listed energy attacks like I already don’t know what they can do.

Then you have no point. You're comparing two different things that aren't similar at all. How much Garp punches means nothing, and how much Jiraiya rasengans also means nothing. You have no point, you're just spouting random words now.

So off point again.

Excuse

Why even bring Naruto here in the first place? If you wanted to prove how One Piece isn't weak via comparisons, Fairy Tail would have been the perfect example.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is currently city lvl in da future he would be around island lvl+ or country but dats it if i had 2 guess eos luffy would be a low top tier so in da same league as ironman hercules aquaman wonder woman ect until den he is a high mid tier

Barista_Nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: I disagree, Luffy is Island+ level 100%, potentially Country level. If he Spams KKG he could very well destroy an entire country.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barista_nate: luffy destroyed da city of dressrosa NOT da actual island itself in which da city stands on hell if he was island lvl he would be equal 2 MF whitebeard which by all feats shown he is NOT

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: You don't have to keep debating with that guy. The moment he stated that TBB is country level is a clear indication that he could not comprehend feats. It was TBB Rasenshuriken that was country level, not regular TBB, just like you said.

I also agree with you that Naruto got amped after the War Arc, before the War Arc they were pretty weak actually, when compared to One Piece since Mountain busting at that point is already considered Toptier that can only be done by SM Naruto/Nagato level characters.

It was after the War Arc, when the God Tiers appeared that suddenly cause all the Country, Continental feats to appear when Naruto suddenly pulled faaar away from One Piece.

I think that EOS Luffy would be close to Multi Continent Level - near EOS Naruto, simply because we have yet to see the GodTiers in action yet (Pirate King, Rocks .D Xebec, Prime Whitebeard tier characters).

Boundman4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Country level seems to me to be fair, he is currently large island level, I don't think he is continental, I see many people using his feat one shot the guy who divided a continent in half but dividing a continent in half and destroying one are things very different from each other, the same as fragmenting a mountain is not considered a mountain level

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Planet level (multiversal in CV) like every shonen LOL.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comparing him to the HST like the OP, strongly doubt he'll surpass Ichigo

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny how the poll jumps from Country to Continental. I'd say Continental or so.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 socajunkie  Moderator

Based on his progression and if Oda actually sticks to the most updated OP end prediction: continental in AP, large island to small country level in DC. To be specific because it’s fun- AP equivalent to no bigger than Australia and DC no bigger than Ireland.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#93  Edited By Wushu59

One Piece exhibits better storytelling when Luffy is the underdog

We will not know until towards the end

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Do you think he will have an actual continental feat or do you think he'll have to beat somebody to scale to that level? If the latter, who do you think he'd have to beat?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 socajunkie  Moderator

@senate: Really hard to say at this point but if I had to guess, I think it’ll probably be the latter. I can easily picture an Awakened Blackbeard using a more powerful Gura Gura quake and Luffy cancels it out with a Ryou punch or something.

Oda likes to do both-Luffy performing direct environmental damage or fighting someone with established power, in order to place him so any guess along those lines is valid in my eyes.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could cap at Large Country maybe Multi Continental.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think One Piece is still far from ending so I guess multi-continental class, not buster, his speed and powerset is what makes him in that tier.

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe small island level. Current One Piece characters are town-level.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel is supposed to be making a return who's on the moon. I can see Luffy punching the moon or something that makes a large crater, so like Multi-Continental at most?