What buster level is Thanos ?

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@juiceboks: You should see who brought the debate into this.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@thedeathstar: That doesn't absolve your part in escalating this, and at this point you're the only one that is insisting on it.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say planetary+

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: You aren't making any sense.

English is not my first language sorry

1. You said he was multiplanetary with feats.

2. So I thought he actually had a feat of blowing up multiple planets in one go.

3. Then you said you classify characters with casual planet busting feats as multi planetary, which is understandable.

I hope this is more clear.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:

That punch didn't look more powerful than either a bullet or if you are trying to use everything without context, and thanos still bled.

That punch was much more powerful than a bullet, or even a nuke considering that Namor broke his hand with that punch and he has punched hard enough to knock out Hulk without breaking his hand

You don't need to explain the context, I know it. You gave some examples for goku ignoring context, so I gave an example for thanos - without context too, the punch looks normal human level, and still makes him bleed. Both examples have more than it is mentioned, of course.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: Ah ok I thought you meant you wanted multi planet feats lol

Well yeah but I mean 20 as an absolute minimum, and even in his first showing he beat classic drax who was star level ,as he ripped out the core of a star with his bare hands, so yeah he probably could destroy a star , by scaling , so even not taking into account current power levels and upgrades he was still at the very least multi planet level and most likely solar system

20 planets, even at absolute minimum, doesn't make him star level. Sun can fit about 900 jupiter sized planets in it, and about a million earths. That is just to blow up a star, and then you need massive aoe to take out a solar system.

Also, the star drax blew up was a mini one, it's core was about as big as he was. In the encounter you mentioned, drax was tko'd by the exploding planet.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: Pretty sure surfer also destroyed a star and you know what thanos does to him , of course there are no thanos feats involving star busting but its probable if you scale

Any proof it was a mini star ? Yeah the core of a sun would be hyper condensed and pressurised

JanJuKBMa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by feats: planet buster

going by scaling him to other characters: I would say easily solar system buster, considering how well he stood up to Odin, knocked Galactus quite a distance, fought phoenix-powered Thane, etc.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:
@king_stranglehold_da_first said:
@dami24434 said:

solar system +, he's destroyed planets just by jumping on them recently, he didn't even mean to destroy it.

SCANS!? I keep asking people for Thanos recent showings yet they are unable to show me scans.

not jumping. Bullrushed his son through the planet and destroyed it. He is amped by god quarry.

scans for solar system+?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah people keep saying solar system without evidence.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: Pretty sure surfer also destroyed a star and you know what thanos does to him , of course there are no thanos feats involving star busting but its probable if you scale

Any proof it was a mini star ? Yeah the core of a sun would be hyper condensed and pressurised

when did surfer destroy a star on his own?

the panel says it's a small sun, and it's core is a few times bigger than drax. Sun's core is thousands of times bigger than earth for example.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Mooty_Pass

He's Probably Planet buster I believe. But then again not sure. So hopefully someone can provide proof of it.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stuff like this is hard to quantify. by high feats, galactus is very high level. and thanos can at least hang with him for a few moments. all literature has terrible scaling when it comes to celestial shit and the vastness of space

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's Probably Planet buster I believe. But then again not sure. So hopefully someone can provide proof of it.

two scans of him busting planets have been posted in this thread.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's cute to see people who have never read a comic book in their life make up the "I was baiting you, lololol" excuse when called out on their bullshit.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Galactic_1000

How About IG Thanos Feats?Someone just post IG Thanos Feats.It will shut non comic books fans mouth.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By kaiocool

@galactic_1000 said:

How About IG Thanos Feats?Someone just post IG Thanos Feats.It will shut non comic books fans mouth.

those are feats for IG, not feats for thanos. OP asked for non amped feats, IG is an amp.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's cute to see people who have never read a comic book in their life make up the "I was baiting you, lololol" excuse when called out on their bullshit.

So true !

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: Can you give me the numbers to those post please.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute said:

stuff like this is hard to quantify. by high feats, galactus is very high level. and thanos can at least hang with him for a few moments. all literature has terrible scaling when it comes to celestial shit and the vastness of space

Thanos CANT hang with Galactus. lol.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet to see Solar level Thanos lmao.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scaling for silver surfer, he's star + possibly solar system

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute said:

he knocked him over and galactus had to expend energy to remove his shield. he can momentarily burden an abstract level being

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@kute said:
@kute said:

he knocked him over and galactus had to expend energy to remove his shield. he can momentarily burden an abstract level being

Yeah a STARVING Galactus who had Thanos begging for his freaking life. I don't know why some people(including me at one time) find that "fight" so impressive. Its akin to a heavyweight MMA fighter losing his footing/tripping in a fight against a average joe. The MMA fighter is pissed, gets back up then proceeds to make the average joe beg.

Thanos would get beat like a red haired step child at wal-mart by any other abstract who are ABOVE Galactus.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Galactus was NOT starving when facing thanos, thanos even mentions how well nourished galactus is

Where? He definitely was not fully fed especially considering how small he was. Either way Thanos does not come close to Galactus and this coming from someone who likes the character a lot.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: During there telepathic conversation

He wasn't fully fed as ge never is fully fed but he was 'fed'

I also agree, thanos is not close to galactus

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: During there telepathic conversation

He wasn't fully fed as ge never is fully fed but he was 'fed'

I also agree, thanos is not close to galactus

At least we can agree. Also is it true that Jim Starlin is writing Thanos soon?

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: That is indeed true, jim starlin will be writing an OGN called Thanos Infinity Siblings that cones out April next year

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@king_stranglehold_da_first: That is indeed true, jim starlin will be writing an OGN called Thanos Infinity Siblings that cones out April next year

I'm surprised Starlin has not made Thanos a solar system buster by now..

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Lol so am I , although saying that he did say that Thanos should eventually rank in the middle of the abstracts, in thanos annual

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Lol so am I , although saying that he did say that Thanos should eventually rank in the middle of the abstracts, in thanos annual

Its just that Thano's BEST feats are from that writer.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: I agree, its not even just power feats but he does his best intelligence feats too , most writers just use him as a brute with little in the way of starlin-esque intelligence

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one is in no. 98, other I forgot but it was from his fight with drax.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@kaiocool said:
@stormphoenix said:

one is in no. 98, other I forgot but it was from his fight with drax.

Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh God, this thread... holy shit, how many brain-cells did I lose?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#187 higherpower  Moderator

How tf did Goku even find his way into the conversation? Whut? How do DBS fanboys manage to sneak them to into everything

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute said:
@kute said:

Yeah a STARVING Galactus who had Thanos begging for his freaking life. I don't know why some people(including me at one time) find that "fight" so impressive. Its akin to a heavyweight MMA fighter losing his footing/tripping in a fight against a average joe. The MMA fighter is pissed, gets back up then proceeds to make the average joe beg.

Thanos would get beat like a red haired step child at wal-mart by any other abstract who are ABOVE Galactus.

I know all this. But my point is, beings on the level of Galactus have to expend some energy to deal with Thanos. He's not a gnat like the rest of the universe is to Galactus. He has to be addressed, and he can even deal damage to Galactus. Nothing relevant, but he's not nothing to him

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, Thanos is low skyfather tier. I don't know how to address this thread though. Even at herald levels, marvel gets really random and sloppy with their power stuff

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weigazod said:

I though normal Thanos is at least SkyFather level?

He's not where near that level otherwise he would have given Odin a challenge and would have not been quickly taken down by Galactus. He's what we call a Trans level character(i.e classic Strange and Darkseid) a level between skyfather and herald(Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Thor and people like them).

Re-read his battle with Odin. He's low skyfather. It was an actual battle. He's way beyond Heralds. He no sells them

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute said:
@weigazod said:

He's not where near that level otherwise he would have given Odin a challenge and would have not been quickly taken down by Galactus. He's what we call a Trans level character(i.e classic Strange and Darkseid) a level between skyfather and herald(Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Thor and people like them).

Re-read his battle with Odin. He's low skyfather. It was an actual battle. He's way beyond Heralds. He no sells them

Thanos is not low skyfather. He's trans level(between herald and skyfather). And I seen his battle with Odin. Odin was toying with him.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute said:
@weigazod said:

Thanos is not low skyfather. He's trans level(between herald and skyfather). And I seen his battle with Odin. Odin was toying with him.

no he wasn't. why are you lying?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute:

Lying about what!???? Thanos was NEVER a threat to Odin in that fight. Thanos never even put up a good offense towards Odin. It was just Odin smacking Thanos around.

Sorry im not going along with the Thanos wank.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Casual half universe wiper

MajorSour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By MajorSour

Jesus, all the overestimation of Thanos' capability in a battle. Batman with prep could pose a problem to Thanos, let alone Odin.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outerverse level with HOTU. Solar System level at base.

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet+.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers