What are these Jedi characters peaks?

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheOverDaddy

So I've been really interested in the more obscure characters and the characters who haven't reached their peak as of yet in Star Wars recently, and I wanted to hear your thoughts about this; From the following Jedi, how would you rate their absolute peak if they were to reach it? By this I mean, if they were to reach their peak, they would win 5/10 rounds with the character their peak is equivalent to, as well as a 1-10 rating. Let me know your thoughts.

List of characters: The Grand Inquisitor, Cal Kestis, Cere Junda, Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Second Sister, Bultar Swan, Roth-Del Masona, Sha Koon, Voolvif Monn, Whie Malreux, Bene, Coleman Kcaj, Pablo Jill.

When rating their rating, follow something similar to: "Peak Cal Kestis = Obi-Wan Kenobi. 8.5/10"

Composite for all characters.

This is just purely speculation and for fun.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

Re-tag me in this again later. Little busy at the moment but this topic is of significant interest to me.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will leave this here again to form a list later.

WillValentine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Purely speculation:

Peak The Grand Inquisitor=he damn near reached it in rebels s1 (6/10)

Peak Cal Kestis=Rahm Kota (6.5-7.5/10 power rating)

Peak Cere Junda=Adi Gallia (7.5/10 power rating)

Peak Kanan Jarrus=Eeth Koth (8/10 power rating)

Peak Second Sister=Stass Allie (7/10 power rating)

Peak Bultar Swan=Agen Kolar (8-8.5/10 power rating)

Peak Roth-Del Masona=Tol Skorr (6.5-7/10 power rating)

Peak Sha Koon=Yaddle (7.5-8/10 power rating)

Peak Voolvif Monn=Roron Corrob (6/10 power rating)

Peak Whie Malreux=Ezra Bridger (4/10)

Peak Bene= I don't know enough about her to give at all an informed opinion, sorry

Peak Coleman Kcaj=Even Piell (7.5/10 power rating)

Peak Pablo Jill=Eeth Koth (8/10 power rating)

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By FloLikeYou

@theoverdaddy:

I‘d say the Grand Inquisitor reached his full potential - (6/10)

Cal Kestis - (6/10)

Cere Junda - (6,5/10)

Kanan Jarruss - (7/10) In my book he was a 5,5, he could’ve improved a lot.

Ezra - (4/10) I don’t think he fits the Jedi tbh. He probably wouldn’t become powerful.

Second sister - (5,5/10) I honestly cannot imagine her to get much more powerful.

Bultar Swan - (7/10) I‘d say she was near to her full potential.

Roth-Del Masona - (5,5/10) This one is hella tricky, he had the potential to become a very powerful Jedi under Mace‘s guidance (8/10) but he lost a match with Grievous despite having a 4 on 1 advantage, and every single one of these 4 was a „renowned Jedi Master“ He also fell first to Grievous, which is a very, very bad showing. I can’t come up with 4 named masters who’d lose a duel with Grievous, he somehow accomplished that (it was a brief duel altogether, that’s even more unimpressive)

Sha Koon - (7,5-8/10) she had the potential to rival her uncle.

Voolvif Monn - (7-10) He was near his full potential I‘d say, definitely a skilled Jedi

Whie Malreux - We can’t really calculate how much stronger he would’ve gotten, he was barely a teenager at the time of his death

Bene - (6/10) I can’t see her higher, even with full potential.

Coleman Kcaj - (7/10) I think he reached his potential, we just haven’t seen any of it (sadly)

Pablo Jill - (7,5/10) He was kind of a challenge for Grievous, I also think he reached his full potential. He is sadly lacking showings.

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flolikeyou: I agree with you about Ezra, he never really showed any promise to become someone of note, mainly just decent backup when you need it. I believe Bultar Swan could reach an 8 though, she showed a load of promise.

It's a real shame about Roth-Del Masona as well, especially when the final surviving Jedi wasn't even a Master but a Knight. I feel like Roth-Del Masona would be a really cool character to explore and had great potential, shame he went out in such a bad way.

I really hope we see more from Coleman Kcaj and Pablo Jill. Coleman must have obviously been pretty powerful considering he was eligible for the High Council. Considering General Grievous respected Pablo Jill and favoured his lightsaber the most out of any he had collected by that time, I'd say Pablo could definitely be one the greats given time.

I also really hope we see more from Sha Koon and Voolvif Monn. Sha Koon being able to contend with and almost beat Vader (albeit it was a vastly pre-prime Vader, but still impressive considering she was just a Knight at the time) would be such a cool fight to see on screen. Just a question though, has Voolvif Monn appeared in any Star Wars media outside of TCW 2003?

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@theoverdaddy:

Ezra was really no one of great power.

Soo true! Roth-Del had so much potential to become a great Jedi! Wasted chance.

Pablo is actually one of my favorite Jedi! even have a minifigure of him, but I’m afraid we won’t see anymore of them...

Yes, like I said, Sha Koon could’ve been so much! a shame to see her not reaching her potential.

Voolvif Monn hasn’t appeared in any Star Wars media apart of CW sadly.

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flolikeyou: I've always been really interested in Pablo Jill! I wouldn't say he is one of my favourites but he is definitely one of the Jedi I'm most interested in, it really sucks that we haven't seen more from him. What I would like to see is an anthology series where each episode stars a different side character/extra. Have one episode about Pablo Jill, then one about Roth-Del Masona, then one about Sha Koon, etc etc.

Damn it's a real shame that Voolvif Monn hasn't made many appearances, it's a massive wasted opportunity too, he has such a cool look that would definitely draw in fans.

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly@void_reborn I thought I might just tag you guys since you said you were gonna form some lists later :)

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly@void_reborn I thought I might just tag you guys since you said you were gonna form some lists later :)

Thank you, clicking the notification to get to this thread is easier than searching for my comment myself lol.

I'll just be going over the ones I know well enough to gauge.

Peak The Grand Inquisitor = Luminara Unduli (6/10)

Peak Cal Kestis = Kit Fisto (8.4/10)

Peak Kanan Jarrus = Eeth Koth (7.9/10)

Peak Second Sister = Aayla Secura (5.8/10)

Peak Sha Koon = Plo Koon (8.7/10)

Peak Voolvif Monn=Roron Corrob (6/10)

Ezra Bridger = Shaak Ti (Legends) (8.2/10)

Peak Pablo Jill = Obi-Wan Kenobi (8.2/10)

I think I have a minority opinion but I see a lot of potential in the force for Ezra Bridger if he had formal training and reached his peak.

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn: Yeah that's fair enough, I can see why people see potential in Ezra, I just don't, I could be wrong though, he might have real high council potential and I just can't see it.

Other than that, I largely agree with your rankings, good stuff man, thanks for throwing in the characters their equivalent to as well, it makes it a lot easier to get a sense of their potential. :)

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn: Yeah that's fair enough, I can see why people see potential in Ezra, I just don't, I could be wrong though, he might have real high council potential and I just can't see it.

Other than that, I largely agree with your rankings, good stuff man, thanks for throwing in the characters their equivalent to as well, it makes it a lot easier to get a sense of their potential. :)

No prob. I think Ezra has potential because he showcased an innate affinity through the force with beast control and showcased raw power when he tapped into his emotions. He also connected with holocrons that are considered difficult to open and ancient.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

Not doing all of them but of the ones I'm knowledgeable on, I'll provide an explanation:

Peak Grand Inquisitor = 7/10 ( I believe he was around his prime as of Rebels Season 1 but still had room to grow were he to be given full access to Sidious's stores of knowledge )

Peak Cal Kestis = 8/10 ( Progressed extremely quickly as a Force user and a combatant throughout the events of Fallen Order despite not having completed his Jedi training to become a Knight )

Peak Cere Junda = 8.5/10 ( Briefly held Vader in place with telekinesis )

Peak Kanan Jarrus = 8.5/10 ( Manages to casually accomplish some of the best feats in the canon mythos despite not having completed his Jedi training to become a Knight )

Peak Second Sister = 7.5/10 ( She had insane raw power feats as an Inquisitor and seemed to get better over time indicating she had room for significant growth as a Force user )

Peak Whie Malreux = 9/10 ( His potential was compared to Anakin's in the Dark Rendezvous )

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

Standard Jedi Knight is tier 5, average Masters are tier 7, Council tier is 8, Yoda/Sidious level is 9. I think most Force users would peak in their 60s-80s. In combat it's plausible that they peak in their 40s, but not as likely.

Peak Grand Inquisitor = 5/10. He was already an adult and fully trained Knight, yet was very sub-par. With a few more decades of training, I believe he could have risen to the level of mastery that Knights have achieved.

Peak Cal Kestis = high 5/10, he seems to be average in terms of potential, and in old age he can exceed the abilities of younger Knights.

Peak Cere Junda = 8/10. In a burst of rage she could briefly dominate Vader, which signals to her vast, unrealized potential. In time, when she finally reaches the point where she can draw on such levels of power at will, she'll be at the top.

Peak Kanan Jarrus = high 5/10, same reasons as Cal.

Peak Ezra Bridger = I think he was implied to be a gifted Force sensitive, so he'd probably be an even higher 5/10.

Peak Second Sister = high 5/10, same as Cal & Kanan.

Peak Bultar Swan = 7/10, she was already so good while a younger adult.

Peak Roth-Del Masona = 6/10, definitely among the more experienced Knights out there.

Peak Sha Koon = high 8/10, while only a Knight she outskilled Vader. Albeit, a weakened & injured version.

Peak Voolvif Monn = 7/10, he's a Master, high in old age.

Peak Whie Malreux = 8/10, he was at the top of his class and a mini prodigy.

Peak Bene = likely 5/10, high in old age.

Peak Coleman Kcaj = already an 8/10, when older he'd probably be a high 8.

Peak Pablo Jill = same as Coleman.