What are the following verse's Type of Multiverse based on cosmology?

• 103 results
Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sinbad_Hakuryuu

I'm just curious what are the following verse's level of multiverse (Type I - IV multiverse) based on their cosmology.

This blog by @revold, mentioned the terms that are often used in vs debates such as megaverse, hyperverse, outerverse, omniverse etc. I know these terms sometimes can be described as fancy or wanky term, we need to determine each of these verse's cosmology, in order to reduce "my infinity> your infinity" stuff in debate.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/revold/blog/what-is-multiverse-megaverse-hyperverse-outerverse/135496/

List of verse:

• Marvel (Everything include M-theory, Quantum Physics etc)
  • DC (Everything include Overvoid, Sphere of Gods, The Source, Vertigo etc)
  • SCP (Everything included extended canon)
  • Manifold Trilogy (Pre & Post-Ascension)
  • Shinza (Everything under Masadaverse)
  • The Elder Scrolls (Everything starting from Aurbis, Anu , Padomay, Amaranth etc)
  • Shin Megami Tensei (All Games include Persona)
  • Dragon Ball (Everything included Dragon Ball Heroes, Xenoverse etc)
  • Magi (Everything included Sacred Palace)
  • Umineko (Everything)
  • Reincarnated as Slime (Everything included novel)
  • Nasuverse (Everything)
  • Toaru (Everything)
  • STTGL (Everything)
  • Xianxia (Mainly I Shall Seal The Heaven)
  • Demonbane (Everything)
  • Kami Tenchi (Everything)
  • Demon King Daimao (Everything included Law Of Identity)
  • Maou Gakuin (Everything)

Note : You can just rank the verse that you are knowledgeable.

Example answer:

1.SCP - Type III

2.Magi - Type II

3.Umineko - Type III

So on................

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCP and Umineko>>>>>>

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44 said:

not sure if dragon ball should be here tbh

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all - true omniverse or true type 4 doesn't exist in fictions

Besides that fact - scp has those (in this context omniverse simply means such a gigantic structure that multiverse is merely blip on it):

SCP - Type 4 Omniverse (that word is used directly in lore - so) > infinite multiverses but by nature they are closer to megaverses , megaverse - aka group of multiverses > going by map of the multiverse(megaverse) - it's infinite layers of endless spirals with dimensions (worlds) being dots next to those spirals, which logically means that those are infinite amount of layers with infinite worlds in each > multiverse also works on pataphysics and metaphysics, multiverse also mentioned to be infinitesimal part of bigger multiverse, and that works as fractal of fractals > a group of universes can group metaphysical structure > universe said to have metaphysical backbones and infinite dimensions can be argued for a universe > world works as hierarchy of worlds within worlds without end

Besides that we have jungian archetypes,platonic ideals and concepts, all possible concepts, we have anti spacetime dimensional realities and negative dimensional concepts, all of structure i listed works on uncountable infinite dimensions, we also have worlds that work on duality stuff like world where "everything exists" and alternative reality that works on duality of reality/unreality.

Beyond worlds we have void that consumes reality and unreality alike, and great abyss and "IS NOT", by merely scratching "IS NOT" you already go beyond omniverse and reality at large(stated directly) , we also have fifth realm where beings sizes are measure by aleph's and uncountable infinities, and recently we may have discovered that for you to get to "IS" - you need to "open door above void and world".

So yes i'm pretty sure it counts as Type 4 and Omniverse easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f763ed9c179
deactivated-60f763ed9c179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure what category the Nasu multiverse would fall into.

But basically in the nasuverse they have an infinite number of universes and these universes have a Finite size (although not specified)

There are also totally different / non-parallel universes such as the Servant Universe where Sapphire Galaxy is located

In each universe there are like small timelines which are parallel worlds in a universe (as in Grand Order the Lostbelt which are worlds where the history of mindkind fails but instead of being erased by the WORLD, these timelines continue to exist and are supplied with energy of fantasy trees). These small chronologies are finite in each universe

On a planet Earth in Nasu, there are Textures, layers of realities with laws that differ depending on the texture and time. There is the reverse side of the world which is a place preserving the laws of the age of the Gods (the divine spirit, certain "heroic" spirit and other supernatural creatures exist there. Avalon exists in the reverse side of the world, Avalon is a "paradise" containing a lot of energy, it is said that a normal human could not exist and would die in it, Emiya Shirou was able to reach him in one of the Stay night routes (or HF I don't remember)

There is also the world of the Outer Gods, Evil Gods of the Abyss, their world is beyond parallel universes and incompatible with logic, laws, reality as humans know it, all being (including Servants, spririt etc) who enter this world will go mad and distortions in their body and mind are created.

There are the digital spaces, cyber worlds spriritron as MoonCell or the SE RA PH of Fate Grand Order, basically they are digital spaces simulating the Milky Way (at least for CCC in the Far Side) and the Earth more precisely. Humans can convert their soul into a vitrual spiritron to exist in the cyber world.

There is the human orders which are the area in every universe, world etc that humans or related things have discovered. The laws of physics and certain concetpe like death exist only in the human orders and not in all the universe (it is the case for each universe including non parallel). Generally in the different universes where the Nasu works take place, the human order is established in the solar system or the galaxy for cetrains (which does not mean that there are no other beings, creatures living elsewhere in these universes (as with Sefar for example who is an extraterrestrial entity coming from elsewhere and created by a civilization who existed long before the creation of Earth). In the Servant Universe the human order is established throughout an entire galaxy and humans / servant inhabit its various planets; which means that the laws of physics that we know, death and other concepts are only present in this galaxy.

There are imaginary numbers spaces which are places outside of space, time, worlds/universes, and reality. Laws don't exist in it unless an imaginary element user creates a dimension in an imaginary nombers spaces. The Outer Gods send avatars of them into the imaginary number world sea as seen in the Imaginary scramble event. Nyarlathotep in the world of FGO gives powers to BB in FGO and allowed her to use her powers in the material world and convert the reality around her into Imganinary numbers. Solomon created his reality marble in the world of imaginary numbers.

And the place above all, the throne of God, akasha, the Root (which is a place). It is the metaphisical place of the void, outside of everything, all the events, possibilities, concepts, universe, beings / souls come from this place and everything returns there at the end.

I probably forgot some stuff, and maybe made some mistake because I don't know everything.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lordragoon

I was thinking about this earlier when I read the xeno goku vs madoka thread. I think Xeno/heroes can be a megaverse. TBH I will say the infinite time line really does not have enough evidence to support it. Although, there plenty of statements that points to xeno/heroes being countless time lines. A single timeline would contain infinite amount of universe due to budokai 3 and there are countless timelines in xeno/heroes. That by definition should be a megaverse.

SamaelDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MEGAVERSAL GOKU HAHAHAHAHA

Lucifer solos

Properthe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentkoks: Frankly, if you discussing the cardinality of infinite sets, it is assumed you already know. Similar to how everyone knows most lines are actually line segments, but who really cares. This is how you can have an infinite that is infinitely greater than another infinite. By technically having at least the latter of the two be something transfinite or just both transfinite.

So if omniverse > megaverse > multiverse is mathematically true, then at best, the megaverse, and multiverse are transfinite, and the omniverse is infinite.

If all are a true absolute infinite, which is possible due to the nature of infinite, than omniverse = megaverse = multiverse. Marvel has this as well as SCP. Uminecko is fodder.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I am curious about this one,bump

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@properthe1: Current Marvel doesn't have even infinite multiverses, barely 8 iterations of multi eternity.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinterestedimpulse: fun fact outerversal is not an actual term

Ot:SCP>>>>>>>>>>>Umineko>>>>DC<=>marvel<=>shinza<=>elder scrolls<=>tensei slime(infinite multiverses with infinite universes each if the universes having infinite timelines and higher and lower dimensions and a higher world that sees slime as fiction(Wn cosmology Ln cosmology having upgrade)>almost everything eles

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xearesay

If you want to know about DC it’s basically this. DC is separated into 7 distinct levels.

Level 1/Positive matter Multiverse (Metaverse < dimensional hierarchy < Bleed < Timestream < Orrery - RF difference - elemental realms < or = Godsphere < Collective Unconscious(dream hierarchy) - RF difference - Comic Book Limbo - RF difference < Monitor Sphere/Nil < 6th dimension)

Level 2 Dark Matter Multiverse(Infinite subconscious realm that’s greater than the positive matter creation)

Level 3/The Greater Omniverse(Collection of infinite creations)

Level 4/The Source(Surpasses everything in the Omniverse)

Level 5/Final Heaven(Views the DCU across a screen)

Level 6/Eonymous realm(Views Final Heaven as fiction)

Level 7/Monitor Mind the Overvoid(Is the eternal consciousness upholding, containing, transcending, and underlying all of existence to function as the literal canvas where everything is drawn)

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Doesn't have any RF differences between the multiverse and the Overvoid (proven by the fact that beings from the Overvoid interact with denizens of the multiverse normally), and the Eonymous realm is above the Overvoid.

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay:

Level 7/Monitor Mind the Overvoid(Is the eternal consciousness upholding, containing, transcending, and underlying all of existence to function as the literal canvas where everything is drawn)

Quick addition. You forgot level 8 where the Presence/The Source reside since they are the top entities in DC and not The Overvoid per se. Although they might all be aspects of each other.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xearesay

@enigma22: Quick reminder. You forgot the Source literally exist on the Overvoid in the center of the Omniverse. And since the Overvoid is superior to what exist on it, the Source cannot be superior to it.

Also to the guy who keeps following me around. There are actually two realms that exist in the Overvoid that view the DCU across a screen and there called Final Heaven and the Eonymous realm.

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay:

You forgot the Source literally exist on the Overvoid in the center of the Omniverse. And since the Overvoid is superior to what exist on it, the Source cannot be superior to it.

Wrong. The Overvoid is a blank page and a literal tool being used by The Presence/The Source for creation. Where does it say The Overvoid > The Presence/Source?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah there's never been anything in DC canon that insists the Overvoid is greater than what exists on it. And the Eonymous realm was shown to be above the Overvoid which was confirmed by the author. Likewise, Perpetua and Chronicler existed in the Overvoid and they don't see the multiverse as fictional.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By xearesay

@enigma22: Lol you’re still spewing this narrative? There is not one piece of evidence to support the Overvoid being wielded to carry out functions by the Presence or The Source. So I don’t understand why you keep saying this.

Also I already addressed why the Overvoid is superior to the Source in my last comment.

Lies. It’s directly said by Lucifer that the space which can be filled within Void amounts to literally 0 and that all things will return to the nothingness. Also the author never confirmed that.

Perpetua addressed the event going on in the Multiverse as a tale and a story.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/BCusInP1OxjqMe6dGCNrAnrrsnsdFkbhBcEIlbP7gwYWSENZ48pRPbXpzrHefgeNKb7rVY4rxsREzAeQqTB7U7dRSMX4BIY6nDxiM3ZAUqL51R1r67VpjfKU2cE50fY7FSm8yLP79Q=s1600

And Chroniclers perception of the Multiverse is unknown.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beings from the multiverse were able to fight Perpetua lmao.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How OverVoid fictionally transcends DC when Perpetua was able to Tore pieces from him and how he got scared when DC appeared on his body.........¿

It's called delusions

H0shua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By H0shua

I’m convinced that xearesay is a troll

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx:

Hi Deagon,

Just wondering if the following scans below indicate higher dimensions within DC having a reality to fiction difference over the lower.

No Caption Provided

Adam is saying how our universe appears from a higher dimensional perspective to how we see a comicbook. He further compares the perception of the universe to being flat like a comicbook and with moving through time being similar to flipping through comic book pages.

No Caption Provided

And here where the Cathexis sees the lower reality across flat screens.

Much appreciated,

Thank you very much.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's simple higher dimensions. The flatness analogy should be evident for that

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xearesay

@chasekilleen: lol why did you just copy and paste the message I sent to Ultima reality?

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemono_dono: Well for starters it was shocked not scared.

The Perpetua thing doesn’t really prove anything. Yes she tore from the Overvoid to make her children but that in the end amounts to literally nothing.

Also you’re thinking about it the wrong way. While the Overvoid may appear as a white space, that white space is also it’s mind or consciousness. And DC exist in that consciousness which is another reason as to why it’s transcendent over everything in it.

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay

Also you’re thinking about it the wrong way. While the Overvoid may appear as a white space, that white space is also it’s mind or consciousness. And DC exist in that consciousness which is another reason as to why it’s transcendent over everything in it.

That's such BS. DC appeared on The Overvoid against it's will/wishes. It was used as a canvas for creation. You should give this a rest already, you're literally the only one left who still spouts this nonsense.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made a post earlier without elaborating why DB non canon games/heroes is a Megaverse. I will go into detail with this post. This the same post I made on the DB board as well regarding DB games/heroes cosmology.

I will post evidence why DB non canon games/anime/manga cosmology is a Megaverse. I will use Marvel definition of Megaverse which is a collection of multiverses.

Now, xeno/heroes cosmology contains countless time lines to infinite time lines, but most people lean towards countless. I would say countless as well has more evidence to support it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Fuu stating that history forms from countless events that causes new time lines to emerge after such events.

No Caption Provided

This is from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 were the narrator states that Goku only seen a fraction of endless worlds. Worlds referrers to universes.

Countless time lines X endless worlds (infinite universes per time line) = Megaverse.

Of course this only applies to non canon DB since canon stuck at Low multiversal.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the epitome of what I hate in debating. A bunch of "theoretical physicists" just slapping each other's balls around and making shit up as they go.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22: You can type it’s ”BS” all you want but I’m the one who actually has evidence here. DC being created within the Overvoid amounted to literally nothing. This is stated directly by Lucifer.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11115/111152821/7205546-rco006_1468876805.jpg

If I’m the only one left still saying this then I’m clearly the only one left with some sense. Creating something within a space does not make you superior to said space. Especially when said creation is directly mentioned to have amounted to nothing relative to said space.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By chasekilleen

@lordragoon: That's not what the Japanese says. If you're gonna make shit up at least make it correct in the English translation, it is saying that the world's that Goku are seeing is merely a small piece of the potential "What if worlds"

These what if worlds are endless or infinite as long as that the people that loves the Dragon Ball exists.

もしもの世界は無限にある。

ドラゴンボールを愛する人がいる限り。。。

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: The whole point is that goku only saw a fraction of endless worlds. The "what if" and people only loving DB does not really matter. Since, during the what if story goku fought against many character from these different universes before the ending.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By chasekilleen

@lordragoon said:

@chasekilleen: The whole point is that goku only saw a fraction of endless worlds. The "what if" and people only loving DB does not really matter. Since, during the what if story goku fought against many character from these different universes before the ending.

Bahahahaha, what can I expect from an English Only Peasant that can't even understand the language of the scan that they sent.

語空が見たのは、もしもの世界のひとかけらに過ぎない。

もしもの世界は無限にある。

ドラゴンボールを愛する人がいる限り。。。

The "what if worlds" and the endless worlds, they are the exact same context. Context used in the infinite and endless what if worlds are the same context as well. It is saying that if people love Dragon Ball then those what if worlds would exist endlessly (of course infinite is used in the same context as endless)

Hell, the scan you sent from Xenoverse in Japanese has a different nuance

No Caption Provided

まあ 歴史なんて 無限に枝分かれしてるうえに どの歴史がどう正しいあかねんて分からない。。。

枝分かれして so here is that it is in the state of branching off.

枝分かれ = branch off

する = to do

When you combine to two it equals 枝分かれする meaning "to branch" and when you convert it to the enduring state,する turns into している. In casual Japanese い is often taken away, so it is just left with してる.

It says that history is currently branching off endlessly at this very moment.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lordragoon

@chasekilleen: The "what if" is a story mode with in the game and it has nothing to do with endless world stated by narrator. The "what if" is just a possible side story that can happen. The whole point of stating their is endless world is that goku only seen a portion of it. Again the part of people loving dragon ball has nothing to do with it. Also Budokai Tenchaichi 3 is not the only games that states there are endless worlds in the DB games.

No Caption Provided

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By chasekilleen

@lordragoon: 🤣😂no it's not you English Only Peasant, you have never proven anything. The kanji explicitly states that those Endless worlds are called the What If worlds

もしもの世界のひとかけらに過ぎない。

It literally says here that the what if worlds that Goku is only seeing a small fragment of those "endless what if world's"

This context doesn't even correlate to the game mode called what if. It just says that those endless worlds are explicitly called "what if worlds".

The context below says that the "What if" worlds are only endless only IF people who love Dragon Ball exists.

Show me proof in Japanese and prove that What If world are separate a context to the Endless world, I dare you.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: That statement doesn't say infinite worlds (the Budokai one) it says that the worlds will exist (a ru) infinitely (mugen ni) as long as people love in DB in the sense of like existing eternally (hence why the as long as) it has nothing to do with the amount of worlds at all

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By chasekilleen
@gelato_exotic said:

@chasekilleen: That statement doesn't say infinite worlds (the Budokai one) it says that the worlds will exist (a ru) infinitely (mugen ni) as long as people love in DB in the sense of like existing eternally (hence why the as long as) it has nothing to do with the amount of worlds at all

The particle ある is not even used to in this context to mean "will exist". It means that there is an inanimate object(s).

に used with ある will mean that it is a state of being for non-living objects.

Both ある and いる show that there is something. They may or may not be interchangeable depending on their use. Even when you can choose between the two, one will always be more prevalent/natural than the other.

You can see that in this guide here by Imabi https://www.imabi.net/aruiru.htm

It means there are infinite what-if worlds, because it is a state of being. What you're saying works in the sense of 存在する which means "to exist" and not ある which means "there is"

Edit: If it is used in the sense of "eternal and perpetual/unchanging" then it would be 永遠 and not 無限. This reminds me of this statement by Beerus when mistranslated to infinite when it was eternal and perpetual.

(ビルス)時間も空間もない 永遠と虚無だけに満ちた世界だ。

Even then this is just hyperbolic purple prose trash that people from Vsbfags like to use.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Hyperbolic Test Platonic Darkness IV for Marvel, DC would probably be a Omega Unomnipredent Authorversal type of cosmology, perhaps even more.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: I didn't mean it's literally eternally as in what's written but existing infinitely is synonymous with eternally. and I'm pretty sure に there is connected to 無限 for infinitely hence "the what-if worlds infinitely (in the sense of forever) exist" or "there are what if worlds forever ) because にある been used in the sense of being existing in as far as I've seen which makes no sense here grammatically.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: I didn't mean it's literally eternally as in what's written but existing infinitely is synonymous with eternally. and I'm pretty sure に there is connected to 無限 for infinitely hence "the what-if worlds infinitely (in the sense of forever) exist" or "there are what if worlds forever ) because にある been used in the sense of being existing in as far as I've seen which makes no sense here grammatically.

You're talking about に particle in a vacuum, it's uses, not only just limits to at/in/on/to, when talking about the context of a physical destination.

Can you do me a favor and actually read these grammar guides? https://www.imabi.net/theparticleni.htm

に shows deep establishment of an action or state. For the most part, it is equivalent to "at."
The next sections describe the most important usages of に.

• に may show where something exists or occurs and even mark the person of possession. With this comes a strong sense of relation between the verb and what に attaches to.

This context here is used to mark that something exists or occurs and not used as a targeting sense to target the X location.
It is merely marking the ある (verb).

Gotta read more native materials tsk tsk tsk.

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperbolic Test Platonic Darkness IV for Marvel, DC would probably be a Omega Unomnipredent Authorversal type of cosmology, perhaps even more.

Agreed.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Yeah, as your link writes out, に's usage as existence talks about the location which clearly isn't the case what's being construed here. The very lines you quoted says "where something exists or occurs" and equate to "at", all the while the few possibly relatable sentences like the one about having children and the popular girl are structured completely differently

I don't browse online dictionaries too often but https://japanesetest4you.com/flashcard/learn-japanese-grammar-24/ and https://ejje.weblio.jp/content/にある seem to have decent example instances for the usage of にある

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By chasekilleen

@gelato_exotic: i'm kinda confused, are you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me?? You just got to read more in Japanese lol. に in this case isn't talking about location, it is talking about the existence. Trust me.

https://itazuraneko.neocities.org/

This website actually gives you tips and give beginners tips and tricks, giving you many free but really helpful resources.

Don't use 元気、皆の日本語 grammar text books. Those are like really, really bad.