What Are Some Of The Most EYE ROLLING Scenes That You Have Ever Witnessed In Any Movie?

• 87 results
MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thorthunder98 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@kgb725 said:

Clark letting his father die in MOS.

Literally, he could've had a brisk jog over there and saved his dad and his dog and nobody would've thought anything of it, in fact he should've gone to get the dog in the first place anyways, just so dumb.

His dad was a lot farther than a "brisk jog" away. There was no way he could have saved him without exposing his powers. The reason Johnathon went after the dog was so Clark could protect his mother. All of this was pretty obvious.

And is exposing his powers to a bunch of random people that don't know his identity worth more than his fathers life...

Also he could've just run super fast and the people around would've thought nothing of it except damn he's fast, and they probably wouldn't even acknowledge it given ya know the big ass tornado there. There's really no way around it, he could've saved him without exposing his powers, he should've saved him regardless of if he revealed his powers and his dad shouldn't have gone to save the dog in the first place everyone seemed pretty safe at the overpass.

He wanted to go save his dad, obviously. Look how he screamed. But "my father believed the world was not ready. I let him die because I trusted him".

John was pretty far away and if Clark ran all the way over there in the 3 seconds before the tornado reached John, and then didn't get sucked up or hurt, people would have noticed. I like how all the answers to peoples questions are right in the movie.

It's not the world its a few people who don't know them and likely wouldn't give a shit cause of a freaking tornado there being a bit distracting, his dad shouldn't have gone in the first place.

Even if they did for some reason tell someone all they can say is this guy ran really fast and saved his dad we don't know who he is though, cause that's gonna gain traction and reveal him to the world. They could even just move state if someone knew them, better than his dad being dead.

ManOfSteel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@kgb725 said:

Literally, he could've had a brisk jog over there and saved his dad and his dog and nobody would've thought anything of it, in fact he should've gone to get the dog in the first place anyways, just so dumb.

His dad was a lot farther than a "brisk jog" away. There was no way he could have saved him without exposing his powers. The reason Johnathon went after the dog was so Clark could protect his mother. All of this was pretty obvious.

And is exposing his powers to a bunch of random people that don't know his identity worth more than his fathers life...

Also he could've just run super fast and the people around would've thought nothing of it except damn he's fast, and they probably wouldn't even acknowledge it given ya know the big ass tornado there. There's really no way around it, he could've saved him without exposing his powers, he should've saved him regardless of if he revealed his powers and his dad shouldn't have gone to save the dog in the first place everyone seemed pretty safe at the overpass.

He wanted to go save his dad, obviously. Look how he screamed. But "my father believed the world was not ready. I let him die because I trusted him".

John was pretty far away and if Clark ran all the way over there in the 3 seconds before the tornado reached John, and then didn't get sucked up or hurt, people would have noticed. I like how all the answers to peoples questions are right in the movie.

It's not the world its a few people who don't know them and likely wouldn't give a shit cause of a freaking tornado there being a bit distracting, his dad shouldn't have gone in the first place.

Even if they did for some reason tell someone all they can say is this guy ran really fast and saved his dad we don't know who he is though, cause that's gonna gain traction and reveal him to the world. They could even just move state if someone knew them, better than his dad being dead.

I'm sure Clark would agree, but it boils down to the farmer Johnathon Kent making what he believed was the right decision for his teenage son. And I think seeing someone zoom like 300 feet and back with his dad and a dog in less than 3 seconds would stick in peoples minds more than even a tornado.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@kgb725 said:

Then when did the film answer who would even believe a ridiculous story like that? He wasn't even superman until way later in the film so I don't see how people would go around believing in superheroes or aliens besides the people already there

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kgb725 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@kgb725 said:

Then when did the film answer who would even believe a ridiculous story like that? He wasn't even superman until way later in the film so I don't see how people would go around believing in superheroes or aliens besides the people already there

He also had revealed his powers multiple times after that the oil rig scene for example, and it's not like the government was after him or anything or even knew he existed till he actually became Superman.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@kgb725 said:

I'm sure Clark would agree, but it boils down to the farmer Johnathon Kent making what he believed was the right decision for his teenage son. And I think seeing someone zoom like 300 feet and back with his dad and a dog in less than 3 seconds would stick in peoples minds more than even a tornado.

But every other thing that happened in the movie was basically heard of as an urban legend when Lois was investigating Clark. The tornado scene only makes sense from Pa Kents perspective

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000:

Sorry I'm just a Marvel fanboy with -10 IQ don't mind me.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

• "I know who you are boy..... because you're ME" - Guardians 2
  • "I just wanted a sister" - Guardians 2
  • "That's why I put the tumour in her head" - Guardians 2
  • Yondu = Peter's dad - Guardians 2
  • Every Fast & Furious movie
  • "Daddy..." - Logan

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Save...Martha"

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@theamazingspidey: The tumor one i thought was good because you knew Peter was about to lose it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in the kingsman golden circle ,the statesman using the alpha gel to revive a person who has been shot in the head,this is one eye rolling scene

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba513314c41c
deactivated-5ba513314c41c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably this scene in one of the Thomas the Tank Engine films.

No Caption Provided

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyiena said:

@theamazingspidey: The tumor one i thought was good because you knew Peter was about to lose it.

Two reasons I think it's a bad scene:

1. I just think it's sloppy writing and turned Ego into a caricature. It was such a cliché "look, he's EVIL" scene, they might've as well had him kick a puppy to get their point across. He just does a total 180 in one scene. It wasn't foreshadowed well.
  2. The acting and writing is some of the worst I've seen in a CBM. "Who in the HELL do you think you are?" followed by "YOU KILLED ME MOTHER" are both terrible.
Avatar image for green_ballerina
Green_Ballerina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One scene that immediately comes to mind is the Martha scene in BvS. I was so done with the movies’ shenannigans by this point that I hoped Batman would just get it over with and end Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TheAmazingSpidey

@hyiena said:

@theamazingspidey: Kurt Russel's delivery of lines always is cheesy.

I know. He isn't that good of an actor. I liked him in The Hateful Eight though.

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By FangDaNerd
MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By HeroUp2112

I know this is another Fast/Furious thing but I laughed out loud when I saw this one (I think it was F/F 7 the same one in the OP). Hobbs goes to help Toretto and he takes a minigun off of the downed drone and starts lighting up the helicopter with it.

1. I SUPPOSE it's possible that a minigun rigged to a drone MIGHT have a trigger on it but it's not damn likely.
  2. There was about six or so feet of the ammo casing cowl hanging off the minigun and NO ammunition belt hanging out of the cowl. That minigun fires 6000 rounds per minute. ASSUMING that the entire cowl shown was full of ammunition his first burst would have used up all the ammunition in roughly a second and a half...if that. He'd have had to have something the size of at LEAST a small garbage can to hold all the ammo he'd have needed to fire as long as he did. I know ammunition uses goofy logic in movies but this was pretty over the top.

PLUS: Any movie where a normal human being outruns any sort of explosion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e09a6b06793e
deactivated-5e09a6b06793e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Let's just dramatically leap into the middle of the city for no apparent reason

Whatever the hell this was:

No Caption Provided

GrImuS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Yeah that was RIDICULOUS

@mowjack said:

in the kingsman golden circle ,the statesman using the alpha gel to revive a person who has been shot in the head,this is one eye rolling scene

Really? hahah ............. I'm actually about to watch that movie.

Beyonder97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Let's just dramatically leap into the middle of the city for no apparent reason

@sergeant-rl3 said:

Whatever the hell this was:

No Caption Provided

Apparently you didn't hear the police sirens

Rewatch the scene

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Any and every time a hacker in any movie or show says "I'm in". It's been done to death and immediately kills the suspense.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#75  Edited By Pokeysteve

@thorthunder98 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@kgb725 said:

Also, it wasn't about how fast he was. He probably had no idea how fast he actually was at that time. It was about trust. One of Superman's consistent themes. A theme they use throughout the whole movie. He trusted his dad.

I like how all the answers to peoples questions are right in the movie.

Hahaha I've been saying that since MoS came out. It's like no one actually watched it.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

All the old jokes by Cap in Whedon's Avengers.

PillsandVodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't watch Dazed and Confused without getting super irate over Mitch and his incessant nose touching and hair flips.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I wanna punch that kid...

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ant-Man's scene where the villain decides to stop testing on lab mice and use baby sheep instead.

It was so insulting. The movie already established that his man is willing to commit murder for his success. Why does using baby sheep for testing make it worse? How is that an upgrade in terms of evil? Why is killing baby sheep worse than killing lab mice, exactly? You're killing a living thing either way. Is it just because the sheep is cuter that you expect me to empathize with it? Screw you, movie. Manipulative piece of trash scene.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the Fast and Furious movies they've literally stretched the limit of belief lol

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

In the third Hobbit movie, the scene where Legolas is pretty much walking on the falling rocks so that he won't fall.

ManOfSteel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@manofsteel11 said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@kgb725 said:

But every other thing that happened in the movie was basically heard of as an urban legend when Lois was investigating Clark. The tornado scene only makes sense from Pa Kents perspective

And remember who made the decision for Clark (a teenager listening to his dads request because he trusted him). Johnathons part of the story was to give the message that the world wasn't ready for someone like him, and judging by the rest of the movie and the rest of the DCEU, he was right. How the world would react to Superman is kind of a huge part of the DCEU.

@kgb725@thorthunder98 Pa Kent is the one who told him not to save him, and remember, Clark was only a teen at the time. A bratty one at that.

Yes he did reveal his powers later on and those were urban legend-ish but just like when he saved the bus, he was doing what was right. And every time he did reveal his powers, he immediately disappeared and moved on somewhere else. I'm sure things would have been different if he destroyed that guys truck and then went back to the bar.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ant-Man's scene where the villain decides to stop testing on lab mice and use baby sheep instead.

It was so insulting. The movie already established that his man is willing to commit murder for his success. Why does using baby sheep for testing make it worse? How is that an upgrade in terms of evil? Why is killing baby sheep worse than killing lab mice, exactly? You're killing a living thing either way. Is it just because the sheep is cuter that you expect me to empathize with it? Screw you, movie. Manipulative piece of trash scene.

especially when any organic tissue would have been fine... it doesn't need to be alive for the particles to work. a slab of meat would have been equally fine and actually cheaper and less hassle to use than mice & sheep.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#83  Edited By Fallschirmjager
Loading Video...

GrImuS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pillsandvodka said:

I can't watch Dazed and Confused without getting super irate over Mitch and his incessant nose touching and hair flips.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I wanna punch that kid...

L O L. I noticed that too but he is playing an awkward teenager haha. This movie is classic

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man putting up a decent fight against Thor in Avengers 1, lol. Fight should of gone exactly how it went in the Civil War storyline when Thor found out Iron Man cloned him, Thor should of smacked around Tony so bad that cap should of had to of begged him not to end his life.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinikettu:

True. And even then, mice are way less expensive to buy and feed than sheep are. His decision made literally no sense at all. He was spending more money to kill animals that are slightly cuter than other animals with no advantage in it for him.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that the DCEU even exists.