Well you please pull the zippers to the top.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Crimsonlord53
No Caption Provided

I understand that comics are geared toward a male audience and that female characters are drawn to capture the eye. But as of late I,m having a hard time with catwoman and black widow walking around in there catsuits with zippers down to below there breast bone. I can,t seem to suspend disbelieve that these woman would go into combat/a heist without zipping up.

No Caption Provided
satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By satyrgod

It seems logical that the zippers could work their way down with enough movement, considering how much they are attempting to contain. Regardless, the distraction could give the ladies an advantage against their largely male adversaries. I personally prefer my heroes, heroines and villainesses to show off a little. Where's the fun in dressing like a good girl? Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Mystique, and the women of Hellfire should show a little skin. And it wouldn't hurt some of the guys to reciprocate.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

I hear you.  It can be standard eye candy, but sometimes it gets way out of hand.  Especially for Black Widow; she's just too efficiency-minded to do something like that.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Jorgevy

@satyrgod said:

It seems logical that the zippers could work their way down with enough movement, considering how much they are attempting to contain. Regardless, the distraction could give the ladies an advantage against their largely male adversaries.

also, a lot of girls wear cleavage just to let some steam off. In the middle of physical activities they will probably sweat a lot and get really hot

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

It won't fit over the boobs.....duh

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By fodigg

I prefer costumes that zip up and down to straight strippertastic ones that are "always on" so to speak. Voodoo's costume was an effective way of handling that. But if the costume never zips up then I guess why even have the zipper?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#6  Edited By RazzaTazz

Don't forget Sydney Savage