Weakest Character in Bleach that can tank this?

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@naruto_buster: Toneri was constantly moving the moon for a whole hour while stimutaneously fighting Naruto even before he absorbed the Sun’s energy

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By Naruto_buster

@rdcdesmond: Toneri had lost the vessel eyes (tenseigan) and Naruto and Hinata destroyed the core. Not to mentioned Hinata took Hanbi’s Byakugan back too.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By RDCDesmond

@naruto_buster: No go watch the movie

The OG Vessel was the one that pushed the moon to begin with. But it was destroyed and the Moon stopped moving.

Toneri awakens his own Tenseigan and begins to proceed with pushing the moon, in the OG vessel‘s place.

The 5 Kage note that the moon is back on course to move. Raikage is edging to use the canon before it’s too late but Kakashi persuades the 5 kage to wait 1 hour for Naruto and co to stop the moon.

Tenseigan Toneri is pushing the moon and fighting Naruto at the same time. N Naruto defeated him.

Toneri eyes are taken back and he summons the numerous clusters of byakugan from past Ootutsuki members and cloaks himself with them then absorbs Naruto‘s energy, and plans to destroy the earth, but his attack accidentally absorbs too much energy from the Sun, and is on verge of exploding but Naruto saves him.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: yes we are talking about the last part you wrote

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster: key word "would" but did he? no, as he never got the chance to prove ur theory, which is going against ur beloved wiki

I’m done talking with you. You deny even quotes directly from the wiki. Quotes directly taken from the movie. You are just a troll. Tag me when you are serious about this.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

which shows how powerful that TBB was, in fact so strong that it doesn't even need those statements

Not really, for the fact that Naruto himself has no feats to suggest the level of power it take to overwhelming him durability to such degree.

Remind you, that TBB is weaker than casual energy attack of Naruto, if anything this is simply prove Naruto is huge glass canon in Boruto, as far weaker AP than his own can one shot him.

and canon is still canon, whether its anime or manga, did Momoshiki use a TBB in anime and manga? yes, did it k.o Naruto/Kurama? yes

This is canon for the anime ,not the manga, anime and manga are separate canon, does Urashiki come with Momo and kinshiki to konoha in the manga ? no, does he fought against Garra and chōjūrō and stole Mitsuki's and Garra's chkara ? no .

That sentence simply not exist in the manga , making the whole argument baseless , and only cement the fact that Momo didn't mean to wipe out the whole surface , as for such a significant and serious information would mentioned.

At best, even thought this is false too , you can try to claim anime version of Momo can one shot the surface- but you can't show me manga panel and then use the anime to justify your claim, while the manga itself literally contradict you .

it is, and im damn sure Batmanplusjay slapped u wit a direct statement of Ikemoto's even saying as much.

Not sure who is this guy .

ur legit telling me that a Pain lvl+ TBB k.o'd SPSM Naruto and Kurama at 100%, if thats the case, I cant entertain such idiocy

You are talking as if Boruto manga is full with moon or country level explosions every chapter and chapter , the manga and anime clearly stated that only the area around , the village was in danger , several times, those are facts. Just because you are passionately believe your headcanon opinion - not make it true, your whole claim is literally base on one vague sentence , which can be interpreted in many other ways ,and you ignore everything else which loud and clear debunk this.

wrong, whole planets are "nursery" for Ōtsutsuki's, good try tho, and he wanted to "till" the "seedbed" wit 1 TBB something u cant comprehend, even wit simple definitions & context

Momoshiki refer everything as a seedbed , that how he see every place on earth , he is an alien who just come to earth for the first time, you don't expect him to called some place Konoha or Land of Fire right?

And no, Momo said that he need till this seedbed and clean it up again, obviously he doesn't need to destroy the surface - it was never his objective, the fact that he didn't try to destroy the surface after one shoting Naruto prove it , and he can't do it "again" if he already wipe out the surface before isn't he .

Momo wanted to "cultivate" and take out the chakra of Naruto in order to make the Divine Tree , like he did with Bee. Nothing about his vague sentence say he will one shot a wholee surface with one bomb, that just your headcanon interpretation , which you decided to treat as a fact for some reason , there are many clear statements which clearly refute what you claim , for example Saskue immediately stated that only area around is in danger .

my claims are based on Momoshiki's statement+action

But nothing about Momo's action or his (vague )statement support your claim , and you are ignore everything else .

and Naruto/Kurama getting k.o'd

Which not really tell us anything , as we don't know the level of Boruto Naruto, he was harm by Delta who is Boro tier .

Also like i said this just Naruto is a glass canon ,getting one shot by an attack far weaker than his own .

Gaara was able to block them after Naruto/Sasuke utterly stomped on Momo and he needed to run on 4pills worth of fumes after Katasuke's jutsus,

Momo get back some his strength after absorbing Katasuke's jutsus , and also after eating the pills, he was able to fight Saskue after all , and as fused Momo there is no reason he will be inferior to regular Momo jutsu attacks .

regardless, why can't that be a feat for him? and dont tell me he's a Kage, so he's Kage lvl nonsense.

This is feat for Gaara, which show Momo's jutsu attacks aren't multi continent level or anything like that . Also there is the the fact that , you know, it literally has no feats close to such level.

u must've not watched anything prior to Boruto to make such nonsensical claims

What , you mean feats which happen like 15 years ago?

whole area can mean a lot of things genius, u consider anime statement "made up"? lol

If Momo's bomb would be a danger to a country or continent , let alone a whole surface , Saskue would have said so , but he didn't , he only said the area around is in danger , and Boruto realized that.

By "made up" i meant you taking the word "area " and somehow blow it up to absurd level deciding on no logical reason at all that "area" is now mean the whole surface or continent , what kind of stupid logic is that ? You are ignoring a clear statement and make up feats which never happen , no, it wasn't stated that any country or continent are in danger, only the area around , it been stated in the manga and by Sakura and that the village would be destroyed .

in her mind those were the stakes

And you think Sakura didn't talk with Saskue, (her husband , in case you forgot ) after a new Ōtsutsuki clan members like Kaguya arrived and kidnapped their precious childhood friend ?

Saskue's statement and the manga itself support and confirm that , and again , literally nothing support your claim .

a village busting attack is nowhere enough to k.o Naruto ffs

An attack that will destroy and vaporize the whole village , tens of miles diameter and lilkely several hundreds/miles of meter depth- can definitely can K.O Boruto era Naruto- which for remind you is a glass canon .

honestly I couldn't give a fuck if u think their not the same, in the end they're both canon

Just because you are deliberately choice to ignore facts not make you right you know, both are canon, but they are not the same .

this coming from a moron who doesn't even know AP DC is fucking hilarious, nah fr tho keep up the jokes at your expense. actually explain to me how Isshiki found out that Victor betrayed him relying solely on the manga, see how far that gets yo ass

This is kinda funny thing to hear from someone who his whole claim base on not feats , just one vague sentence , and also ignoring everything else which contradict him . No, this is not a case of AP CD since the whole powerscaling you are using literally not exist .

And are most of the users on this site are like 10 year old kids or what? can't have a civil discussion without someone cursing you , are you feeling like a big boy now? welp, if that make you feel good then have fun with that i guess. A little advice from me, if you are so emotional about a little internet discussion, better take a break , that will help you

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By citgo
@zxc6 said:

Not really, for the fact that Naruto himself has no feats to suggest the level of power it take to overwhelming him durability to such degree.

50% bsm and moon splitter say hi

Remind you, that TBB is weaker than casual energy attack of Naruto, if anything this is simply prove Naruto is huge glass canon in Boruto, as far weaker AP than his own can one shot him.

tanking something is one thing, soaking all its energy from detonation in his body is another

This is canon for the anime ,not the manga, anime and manga are separate canon, does Urashiki come with Momo and kinshiki to konoha in the manga ? no, does he fought against Garra and chōjūrō and stole Mitsuki's and Garra's chkara ? no .

does that make it non canon? no, did Ikemoto confirm they both canon? yes, who da fuck are u to say otherwise? nobody

Not sure who is this guy .

obviously u would try and forget such humiliating defeat at his hand, but putting u being in denial aside, its the guy who basically showed Ikemoto's statement

You are talking as if Boruto manga is full with moon or country level explosions every chapter and chapter , the manga and anime clearly stated that only the area around , the village was in danger , several times, those are facts. Just because you are passionately believe your headcanon opinion - not make it true, your whole claim is literally base on one vague sentence , which can be interpreted in many other ways ,and you ignore everything else which loud and clear debunk this.

its also confirmed by Kishimoto that the battle in Boruto would have less big booms, tho AP is still a thing, something u will never comprehend sadly

Momoshiki refer everything as a seedbed , that how he see every place on earth , he is an alien who just come to earth for the first time, you don't expect him to called some place Konoha or Land of Fire right?

no he doesn't, he used nursery if u had paid close attention to the anime, seedbed are lands fo em

And no, Momo said that he need till this seedbed and clean it up again, obviously he doesn't need to destroy the surface - it was never his objective, the fact that he didn't try to destroy the surface after one shoting Naruto prove it , and he can't do it "again" if he already wipe out the surface before isn't he .

this is legit the 5+ time im addressing the same old nonsense from u, his MAIN goal was to k.o Naruto and capture em and wiping the rest in process is IC for Momo, considering his personality

Momo wanted to "cultivate" and take out the chakra of Naruto in order to make the Divine Tree , like he did with Bee. Nothing about his vague sentence say he will one shot a wholee surface with one bomb, that just your headcanon interpretation , which you decided to treat as a fact for some reason , there are many clear statements which clearly refute what you claim , for example Saskue immediately stated that only area around is in danger .

cultivate what? yes "till" can mean cultivate, but considering Momo summoned a TBB for "tilling" disqualifies cultivate, he literally stated himself all he need was Naruto chakra and yada, which he can do that in his own dimension hence why he had no qualms in wiping the surface

But nothing about Momo's action or his (vague )statement support your claim , and you are ignore everything else .

and Naruto/Kurama getting k.o'd, did u not read my OG post giving clear cut definitions of seedbed using anime and till using the dictionary?

Which not really tell us anything , as we don't know the level of Boruto Naruto, he was harm by Delta who is Boro tier .

if u call faking it and being harmed or whatever bullshit you trying to push then sure

Momo get back some his strength after absorbing Katasuke's jutsus , and also after eating the pills, he was able to fight Saskue after all , and as fused Momo there is no reason he will be inferior to regular Momo jutsu attacks .

some not all. pills happened after the jutsu at which point Gaara already blocked his jutsu

This is feat for Gaara, which show Momo's jutsu attacks aren't multi continent level or anything like that . Also there is the the fact that , you know, it literally has no feats close to such level.

his TBB is multi continental, not his other jutsu he amped as they only destroyed heads of PS/partially KA which have island+ lvl durability

What , you mean feats which happen like 15 years ago?

Doesn't matter when they happened lmao and Naruto's senses being dull =/= his overall power, its not power based

If Momo's bomb would be a danger to a country or continent , let alone a whole surface , Saskue would have said so , but he didn't , he only said the area around is in danger , and Boruto realized that.

and yet u have 0 idea what surrounding area exactly entails to yourself

By "made up" i meant you taking the word "area " and somehow blow it up to absurd level deciding on no logical reason at all that "area" is now mean the whole surface or continent , what kind of stupid logic is that ? You are ignoring a clear statement and make up feats which never happen , no, it wasn't stated that any country or continent are in danger, only the area around , it been stated in the manga and by Sakura and that the village would be destroyed.

its astonishing that ur brain hasn't realized that ur doing the exact same thing, deflating it down to absurdly lowballing levels considering u think it was only a village wiping attack, what kinda dumbass logic is that? your ignoring the statement from Momoshiki the one who knows best what his jutsu can do. The anime fills the manga gaps gg.

And you think Sakura didn't talk with Saskue, (her husband , in case you forgot ) after a new Ōtsutsuki clan members like Kaguya arrived and kidnapped their precious childhood friend ?

Sasuke made it clear that the surrounding area would get destroyed considering Naruto was protecting the village, which means the village wouldn't be affected. So if ur insinuating Sasuke told her that they childhood friend saved the village, thats would make it a small portion of the total damage considering Sasuke's earlier statement.

as I was saying in her mind, those were the stakes, and whats more important, Sasuke giving the whole scoop on that TBB to Sakura or Sakura treating the wounded kids and villagers and getting told a summary?

Saskue's statement and the manga itself support and confirm that , and again , literally nothing support your claim .

Sasuke never confirmed the length of "surrounding area" smfh, stop being so damn dense, I already told u his statement can mean a multitude of things, country, continent etc... the anime statement and KURAMA getting k.o'd support my claim

Just because you are deliberately choice to ignore facts not make you right you know, both are canon, but they are not the same .

your so called facts already got debunked especially since u couldn't provide an answer to anime filling manga gaps

This is kinda funny thing to hear from someone who his whole claim base on not feats , just one vague sentence , and also ignoring everything else which contradict him . No, this is not a case of AP CD since the whole powerscaling you are using literally not exist .

Unfortunately ur brain cant keep up wit simple definitions and context, blame yourself for that. Considering Naruto/Kurama got k.o'd it does exist, also you've yet to explain how Isshiki discovered Victor betrayed em using solely the manga, and since you've ignored it all together, I accept your concession on anime being the one to fill in the gaps of the manga.

And are most of the users on this site are like 10 year old kids or what? can't have a civil discussion without someone cursing you , are you feeling like a big boy now? welp, if that make you feel good then have fun with that i guess. A little advice from me, if you are so emotional about a little internet discussion, better take a break , that will help you

thats cute coming from a kid who doesn't even know the basics such AP DC, for u SSB Goku would cap at building lvl lol. nah, even adults have their patience wit children, but your just pushing it. go learn the basics instead of making yourself look like a complete idiot.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope you geniuses haven't forgotten Narutos rasengan when calculating the power of this attack. The giant rasengan shouldn't be equal to this attack unless you believe tired Base Naruto is equal to full power Momoshiki. The attack Vapes every character in Bleach except Maybe Yhwach. Scaling from tired Base Naruto attack, this attack would around planet level especially since it knocked out Naruto.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: actually instead of using Last Naruto, you can directly use Narutos last attack on Fused Momo to scale all the characters in that battle.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Wanderez
No Caption Provided

What is even happening here...?

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By citgo

@asurakj: oh no doubt I could, but considering my opponent, he'll just chop that rasengan off as a city lvl attack, same way he said that Momo's TBB is Pain's village wiping ST lvl, same way he said the jutsu which shattered KA+PS heads are stadium wall lvl at best.