Weakest Character in Bleach that can tank this?

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@citgo said:

@citgo said:

Human Ichigo plowing Orihime no sells

still

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: “Now those Byakugan were prolly not strong enough to move the moon on their own and needed chakra from an outside source strong enough to move the moon, which is why Toneri absorbed Naruto's chakra ”

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: “any more.” He took some of his chakra but obviously not all since Naruto didn’t died. I don’t have to mentioned the obvious.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: I am what you made me. Implying any of what you said matters to me. 😝

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster said:

@citgo: “any more.” He took some of his chakra but obviously not all since Naruto didn’t died. I don’t have to mentioned the obvious.

no shit sherlock, next time quote it right, instead of changing the entire meaning of Naruto's sentence.

@naruto_buster said:

@epichotflame: “Now those Byakugan were prolly not strong enough to move the moon on their own and needed chakra from an outside source strong enough to move the moon, which is why Toneri absorbed Naruto's chakra ”

im finna re-quote myself since u ignored most of it

Don't misunderstand, you clearly said that Toneri needs Naruto's chakra to use Tenseigan itself, which is not true at all. Also before u jump to conclusions, re-read what I said to Epic, cuz I clearly used the word "prolly" as it is just a theory, not concrete.

and since u love using wiki statements instead of watching the movie itself, this below is another quote from the wiki, on the same subject u were talking about: Toneri syphoning Naruto's chakra for x reason.

"Despite his defeat, Toneri refuses to give up and summons all the Byakugan eyes around him to grant him power to kill Naruto by draining his chakra, but Hinata stops him from absorbing his chakra any more."

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Naruto_buster

@citgo: Actually, you are wrong. If Toneri could crash the moon to Earth he would have done it at the beginning of the movie after taking Hinata. The timeframe is very stretched through the whole movie. He needed Naruto’s chakra to accomplish the feat or he would had try to do it without taking his chakra. Even after that his goo-eye form after absorbing all the Byakugan was unstable and was going to blow him up. His body couldn’t handle such power.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: The moon was moving towards Earth long before Toneir got Naruto's chakra.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Naruto_buster

@decaffeinated: pieces of the moon where falling to Earth the first time and the moon was slowly moving because of the vessel. Yes, I never argued that Toneri needed Naruto’s chakra the first time. We know when he takes his chakra during the movie, Sherlock. If you check my earlier comments I was talking about the second time he tried to do this vía his own words.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: because the Earth's gravity ripped them off the moon as it got closer.....

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Naruto_buster

@decaffeinated: That’s not part of my argument. But since you bring up. What that stated? Or is that an assumption? Either way. Is not important.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: You're saying he needed Naruto's chakra to move the moon, he didn't.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Naruto_buster

@decaffeinated: He needed Naruto’s chakra after Hinata took his eyes. And all the other Byakugan to make up for the Tensengan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: He needed Naruto’s chakra after Hinata took his eyes. And all the other Byakugan to make up for the Tensengan. When all that was set and done he declared he was going to move the moon and crash it with Earth a second time. Remember that Naruto and Hinata destroyed the vessel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: Ok, as long as you understand that before that..... Toneir was able to move the moon with his own power.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: the first time he used the vessel and the chakra Hamura collected over a thousand years ago. He couldn’t do it with his own power until he unlocked the Tenseigan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: No the first time he used his eyes, that's why defeating him stopped it.

Naruto destroyed the vessel before the battle and the moon was still moving.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By citgo

@decaffeinated said:

@naruto_buster: The moon was moving towards Earth long before Toneir got Naruto's chakra.

this lol

@naruto_buster said:

If you check my earlier comments I was talking about the second time he tried to do this vía his own words.

u quoted the wiki and stated that Toneri needed Naruto's chakra to move the moon, which ive shown to be untrue with another wiki statement, u either misquoted the wiki again or u tryna deceive ppl

re-quoting myself and u

YOU

Toneri used the chakra he absorbed from Naruto + According to Retsu no Sho, Hamura created the energy vessel so that, after a thousand years, its accumulated power could be used to help the inhabitants

Someone needs to see the movie again. Naruto clearly says “All of my chakra is gone,” when Toneri drains him before fusion with all the Byakugan eye balls to use the vessel chakra to move the moon and crash it against the Earth at slow ass speeds.

He needed Naruto’s chakra after Hinata took his eyes. And all the other Byakugan to make up for the Tensengan.

ME

and since u love using wiki statements instead of watching the movie itself, this below is another quote from the wiki, on the same subject u were talking about: Toneri syphoning Naruto's chakra for x reason.

"Despite his defeat, Toneri refuses to give up and summons all the Byakugan eyes around him to grant him power to kill Naruto by draining his chakra, but Hinata stops him from absorbing his chakra any more."

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By WhatIsWritten

@epichotflame said:

@whatiswritten: I believe ur smart enough to interpret what he said that's why I didn't say exactly what Momo said smh.

Momo wanted to till the seed bed

Otsutuskis call planets, seed beds. Till means to surface wipe in this context

I wanna raze this planet=/= I wanna race this planet in one shot

And tilling the seedbed doesn’t require total destruction, it just requires total death. which explains why the other planet he ravaged still had standing cities...as I already said twice. But ur gonna ignore it so

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By citgo

ppl must be rly doing sum crazy mental gymnastics to prove Momoshiki's TBB wasn't multi continental smh, even disregarding ALL statements, it still k.o'd both 100% Naruto and Kurama.

And the other planet Momo ravaged had a "ruined metropolis" not "standing buildings"

No Caption Provided

- in context, Momoshiki vaped

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:

@whatiswritten: I believe ur smart enough to interpret what he said that's why I didn't say exactly what Momo said smh.

Momo wanted to till the seed bed

Otsutuskis call planets, seed beds. Till means to surface wipe in this context

I wanna raze this planet=/= I wanna race this planet in one shot

And tilling the seedbed doesn’t require total destruction, it just requires total death. which explains why the other planet he ravaged still had standing cities...as I already said twice. But ur gonna ignore it so

It was stated that those cities were destroyed, bruv

Tilling can also mean surface wiping

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

ppl must be rly doing sum crazy mental gymnastics to prove Momoshiki's TBB wasn't multi continental smh, even disregarding ALL statements, it still k.o'd both 100% Naruto and Kurama.

And the other planet Momo ravaged had a "ruined metropolis" not "standing buildings"

No Caption Provided

Lmao, ikr

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: the wiki forgot to add that the chakra Toneri took didn’t went back to Naruto.

Avatar image for notthegodmadara
NotTheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By NotTheGodMadara

Any High tier or God Tier Nosells the attack

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster: matters not, u misquoted Naruto and the wiki to suit ur purposes

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

No Caption Provided

Not your nonsense again...

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: That doesn’t make anything quoted invalid.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster: it means Toneri didn't take Naruto's chakra for tenseigan according to wiki and yada yada

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By citgo

thats ironic coming from theoriginalmethhoe, this hoe cant stop chasing after my ass smh

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: “ but Hinata stops him from absorbing his chakra any more."

That means he took some but not all.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster: did I deny Toneri took Naruto's chakra? NO, u on the other hand misquoted twice and said

Naruto clearly says “All of my chakra is gone,” when Toneri drains him

which was swiftly corrected wit actual sub/dub text.

you also said Toneri needed Naruto's chakra to use or for the Tenseigan

He needed Naruto’s chakra after Hinata took his eyes. And all the other Byakugan to make up for the Tensengan.

Someone needs to see the movie again. Naruto clearly says “All of my chakra is gone,” when Toneri drains him before fusion with all the Byakugan eye balls to use the vessel chakra to move the moon and crash it against the Earth at slow ass speeds.

and again that was corrected wit the actual wiki statement

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: I already said that everyone here knows that it wasn’t “all” of his chakra otherwise he would be dead.

There’s no reason to take his chakra if he could do it without it.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster: u said it "wasn't all" after I came in

the wiki from which u love quoting:

smh...

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Naruto_buster

@citgo: I take you concede? There was no point on quoting what I already quoted.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster: I quoted that, not u genius and I did it to correct your misquotation, u said the wiki stated Toneri took Naruto's chakra to use Tenseigan but the wiki actually says otherwise. Stop twisting things to suit ur purposes smh

U post#163

Toneri used the chakra he absorbed from Naruto + According to Retsu no Sho, Hamura created the energy vessel so that, after a thousand years, its accumulated power could be used to help the inhabitants of Earth.[1]One thousand years after Hamura's death, Toneri Ōtsutsuki - misunderstanding Hamura's intentions for the energy vessel - uses it to move the Moon toward the Earth in order to wipe out those living there.

U post#180

ME post#182 underlined part: me first correcting u for that^

@naruto_buster said:

Actually, Naruto had his chakra absorbed after Toneri fused wit the cluster of Byakugan and he said "All of my chakra is being sucked out" instead.

MY response in post#194 to ur post#190

U post#190

#190Naruto_buster
@epichotflame: That’s gold coming from you. you got called by @citgo: who said the same thing I wrote. The troll is salty now after been called on his BS. He can’t even admit the was wrong. You are not a man. Only a child would deny the facts and cry about it. You never had the guts to concede to anything. All you do is insult people the moment you don’t have an argument and have no choice but to concede. 😭 😂 😜 😂 😀

MY post#194

@naruto_buster said:

@epichotflame: That’s gold coming from you. you got called by @citgo: who said the same thing I wrote.

Don't misunderstand, you clearly said that Toneri needs Naruto's chakra to use Tenseigan itself, which is not true at all. Also before u jump to conclusions, re-read what I said to Epic, cuz I clearly used the word "prolly" as it is just a theory, not concrete.

U post#214 despite being corrected from wiki, still spread lies

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: you didn’t quoted post 230 where I quoted that.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

dont get it twisted, you lack the basic understanding of simple facts, even disregarding all statements, Momo's TBB k.o'd Naruto and Kurama smh

True , Momo's TBB did k.o'd Naruto.

the anime is canon, so yes Momoshiki's statement still applies, yours however doesn't

This anime and the manga are separate canon . Momoshiki never stated anything close to what you claim in the manga , are you going to ignore facts now? your opinion on the matter is.. quite Irrelevant, the whole argument is falling apart quickly, simply because it never happen .

you dont say... smh both anime/manga are canon and the statements of both complement each other or fill in the gaps of the manga

This is simply not true , Anime and Manga are very different and separate canon, for example , Urashiki Otsutsuki not even exist in the manga. Your claims about Momo never happen , or even imply the slightest , in the manga . You are mixing anime with manga for your own convenience.

obviously the detonation/aoe of that TBB would have wiped the surface, its not my problem u cant accept clear cut dictionary definitions put in context wit Momo's statement and actions

Obviously the detonation of that TBB would wipe the village or maybe a bit more at best , as every exists statements in Boruto anime and manga support that . but you mix headcanon and bit of personal wanking into the stew, trying to interpret one vague statement which not even exist in the manga ,and has been contradicted by any other sources and feats in both Boruto manga and Naruto manga.

Come on now, dont put words in Momoshiki's mouth, he legit said Naruto has the strongest chakra in this seedbed, obviously he's referring to the entire planet's surface and not just limited areas like Konoha or else where on earth, who else has stronger chakra than Naruto on earth? His goal was to k.o Naruto and capture him, destroying the rest is just IC for Momoshiki if that wasn't clear enough.

Momoshiki is referring to the whole planet as seedbed , that just how he talk in general about any place , no matter where he is . he is an alien who is unfamiliar with the earth and visit it for the first time . His goal was to capture Naruto , and then likely destroy the village as a result of the bomb and that it . Later probably if he wanted to, he would go and destroy and kill all the humans settlements , but he didn't mean he will one shot a wholee damn surface, 510,100,000 square kilometers , in one single bomb , this is an absurd claim , not only it not appear in the manga in any form , it was clearly prove wrong as Saskuke immediately claim only the area around is in danger .

Thats something known as AP & DC, and AP=/=DC the basics lmao

That not how it work , this is not "basics" when you base your claims, in the first place, on headcanon rather than actual facts. To be more specific, you are assuming Momo is surface level base on .. nothing really , and then determine that every attack of him must be close to such level in some way , and every actual feats which contradict your personal headcanon opinion must be simply a case of AP=/=DC , are you seriously trying to claim those attacks even close to anything like country or continent level, when they are clearly not? Even Garra was able to block his jutsus attacks.

To k.o him, which none of the weaker attacks managed to do, ergo right for the capture.

He doesn't need multi continent attack in order to do that , as far weaker attacks manage to damage him.

If u were not aware of the Narutoverse Earth world map (globe) it consists of 1 single massive continent, "all" lands are conjoined together which means Sasuke's statement can mean anything ranging from country to multi country to continental+

Not even close , as Saskue only said that the whole area is in danger, not "country" , not "many countries" , not a "continent" and not the "surface". only "area" , you are literally just make up feats.

Yes, thats what Sakura witnessed, your correct.

Sakura stated perfectly what the stakes were , as both Saskue himself and the manga claim .

Obviously it was, I already told u the anime fills in the blanks and expanded on Momoshiki's TBB Nothing support

Agian, manga and anime are not the same . also, as i said , every statements and feats bluntly refute your claim , which lean on one vague sentence.

Its vague if u dont actually comprehend the definitions of the words used, its up to you, whether to accept em or nah, especially since ive already explained them in context. Again anime is also canon, but good attempt at downplay, not that it will ever work.

It definitely possible , and up to you, to choose to interpret a sentence in a wrong way , and ignoring every other feats and claims, i don't mind you want to continue wank the Boruto series , it make sense as it seem you love the show , just don't try to display this as a fact , because it simply not .

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: you didn’t quoted post 230 where I quoted that.

and where did u get that partial quote from? me, from when u were spreading misquotations, regardless your post#230 irrelevant, as Toneri did take Naruto's chakra, but not for the reasons u claimed.

point is u were wrong on Naruto having all his chakra taken

point is were wrong on Toneri needing Naruto's chakra to use tenseigan

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Naruto_buster

@citgo: Why did Toneri didn’t do the feats without absorbing Naruto’s chakra? He needed the vessel chakra the first time. Second time he used Naruto’s chakra. Can you prove otherwise?

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster: if what I quoted sounds familiar, its cuz I got it from ur post#171

also he had the Byakugan's the 2nd time so...

I’m done talking with you. You deny even quotes directly from the wiki. Quotes directly taken from the movie. You are just a troll. Tag me when you are serious about this.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Naruto_buster

@citgo: I take that as you conceded. Always the same reply from you and your friends when you don’t have an argument. This is a debate not a dick contest.

The second time he took the byakugan’s and Naruto’s chakra.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: bruh is your head that much up ur ass? my reply is the same reply u gave to Epic, this is legit like shooting yourself in the foot moron.

the point is that according to your beloved wiki Toneri did not take Naruto's chakra to use Tenseigan. To answer your question, he absorbed the star's energy, which caused him to self destruct before he can do anything.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: you can deny on side and accept the other. I am also stating what I see in the movie in addition to the wiki. Toneri started to absorb the sun’s energy after he started to move the moon.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster: are u sure we talking bout the same TL? cuz after he absorbed the stars energy he was on his way to implode not move the moon smh

as far as the wiki goes u misquoted and got correct, Toneri took Naruto's chakra to kill him.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Killing Naruto from stealing his chakra is a thing. But where did you think the chakra he took from Naruto went? To him. About the other thing it seems we agreed on Toneri taking the energy from the sun AFTER he started to move the moon.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By WhatIsWritten

@epichotflame: the cities were literally still there but mostly just ruins. So we’re dead bodies. He didn’t surface wipe, and no one knows the time frame so still irrelevant. He could’ve spent years bombarding the planet for all we know

Tilling can mean surface wiping, or the more logical meaning for making the fruits: kill everything on this planet.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By citgo

@naruto_buster: but he never even started to move the moon after taking his chakra or the stars energy ffs

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatiswritten: do u know what to be in ruins is? To be destroyed. Dead bodies being there don't matter, the aliens there might be durable enough to tank it since cities couldn't. How does tilling mean making the fruits??

We know it's not overtime cuz Momo said he wants to do it as he whipped out 1 attack

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By citgo
@zxc6 said:

True , Momo's TBB did k.o'd Naruto.

which shows how powerful that TBB was, in fact so strong that it doesn't even need those statements

This anime and the manga are separate canon . Momoshiki never stated anything close to what you claim in the manga , are you going to ignore facts now? your opinion on the matter is.. quite Irrelevant, the whole argument is falling apart quickly, simply because it never happen .

and canon is still canon, whether its anime or manga, did Momoshiki use a TBB in anime and manga? yes, did it k.o Naruto/Kurama? yes

This is simply not true , Anime and Manga are very different and separate canon, for example , Urashiki Otsutsuki not even exist in the manga. Your claims about Momo never happen , or even imply the slightest , in the manga . You are mixing anime with manga for your own convenience.

it is, and im damn sure Batmanplusjay slapped u wit a direct statement of Ikemoto's even saying as much.

Obviously the detonation of that TBB would wipe the village or maybe a bit more at best , as every exists statements in Boruto anime and manga support that . but you mix headcanon and bit of personal wanking into the stew, trying to interpret one vague statement which not even exist in the manga ,and has been contradicted by any other sources and feats in both Boruto manga and Naruto manga.

ur legit telling me that a Pain lvl+ TBB k.o'd SPSM Naruto and Kurama at 100%, if thats the case, I cant entertain such idiocy

Momoshiki is referring to the whole planet as seedbed , that just how he talk in general . he is an alien who is unfamiliar with the earth and visit it for the first time . His goal was to capture Naruto , and then probably if he wanted to, destroy and kill all the humans settlements , but he didn't mean he will one shot a wholee damn surface, 510,100,000 square kilometers , in one single bomb , this is an absurd claim , not only it not appear in the manga in any form , it was clearly prove wrong as Saskuke immediately claim only the area around is in danger .

wrong, whole planets are "nursery" for Ōtsutsuki's, good try tho, and he wanted to "till" the "seedbed" wit 1 TBB something u cant comprehend, even wit simple definitions & context

That not how it work , this is not "basics" when you base your claims, in the first place, on headcanon rather than actual facts. To be more specific, you are assuming Momo is surface level base on .. nothing really , and then determine that every attack of him must be close to such level in some way , and every actual feats which contradict your personal headcanon opinion must be simply a case of AP=/=DC , are you seriously trying to claim those attack even close to anything like country or continent level, when they are clearly not? Even Garra was able to block his jutsus attacks.

my claims are based on Momoshiki's statement+action and Naruto/Kurama getting k.o'd and if thats what u consider nun, then my guy your a lost cause. do u even know what AP DC is? Gaara was able to block them after Naruto/Sasuke utterly stomped on Momo and he needed to run on 4pills worth of fumes after Katasuke's jutsus, regardless, why can't that be a feat for him? and dont tell me he's a Kage, so he's Kage lvl nonsense.

He doesn't need multi continent attack in order to do that , as far weaker attacks manage to damage him.

u must've not watched anything prior to Boruto to make such nonsensical claims

Not even close , as Saskue only said that the whole area is in danger, not "country" , not "many countries" , not a "continent" and not the "surface". only "area" , you are literally just make up feats.

whole area can mean a lot of things genius, u consider anime statement "made up"? lol

Sakura stated perfectly what the stakes were , as Saskue himself the manga claim .

in her mind those were the stakes, a village busting attack is nowhere enough to k.o Naruto ffs

Agian, manga and anime are not the same . also, as i said , every statements and feats bluntly refute your claim , which lean on one vague sentence.

honestly I couldn't give a fuck if u think their not the same, in the end they're both canon

It definitely possible , and up to you, to choose to interpret a sentence in a wrong way , and ignoring every other feats and claims, i don't mind you want to continue wank the Boruto series , it make sense as it seem you love the show , just don't try to display as a fact , because it simply not .

this coming from a moron who doesn't even know AP DC is fucking hilarious, nah fr tho keep up the jokes at your expense. actually explain to me how Isshiki found out that Victor betrayed him relying solely on the manga, see how far that gets yo ass

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Toneri said he would. That’s all that counts to say he didn’t before it.