Weakest Character in Bleach that can tank this?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EpicHotFlame

Casual Tailed Beast Bomb from Base Momoshiki
Casual Tailed Beast Bomb from Base Momoshiki

Weakest Character in Bleach that can purely tank it with no form of hax/regeneration involved?

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No regen?? Nobody is tanking that

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fullbringer Ichigo

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeepeh

TLDR: Both EoS Naruto and EoS Bleach high tiers are Planetary. Tanking something from Momoshiki should be comparable to tanking shots from Soul King Juha.

Naruto was injured, but still tanked this explosion right? (I haven't gotten to watching the movie yet) If I remember the scene from Youtube correctly, or maybe it was someone on comicvine that said it, but didn't Naruto specifically avoid redirecting the blast so that no bystanders would be harmed and let himself take the brunt of the blast.

In that case, I guess it comes to what you mean by "tanking." As in, capable of surviving, redirecting, or taking it completely off-guard and have to be untouched afterwards, or blocking.

Assuming all that, and that you just want someone to replicate what Naruto did, I'd say Dangai Ichigo, EoS Kenpachi. They wouldn't be unscathed, but they wouldn't be dead and could probably keep fighting.

Ulquiorra's Lanza already dwarfed Los Noches, which is at least somewhat comparable to Seireitei, which is calced to be a thousand miles wide. (a small state or small country sized)

Anyone on these two's level is so far above Ulquiorra that Ulquiorra would be unable to sense them due to the difference between them being too vast for him to comprehend. Ex: No-one sensing Aizen, and Aizen not sensing Ichigo. You can't say it's because of the mixed lineages, because if it was, if you don't believe Aizen was hollowfied by the hogyoku, then Aizen wouldn't be transcendent. If you do believe that Aizen was hollowfied, then there's no reason for him to not sense Ichigo. Not to mention the 11th division being unable to sense Kenpachi before he lowered his power "Down to their level of awareness" -Aizen. That statement even in of itself debunks the idea that transcendence requires mixed lineages, as Aizen wasn't just stopping being what he was. Mixing lineages is just an easy way to get more power.

While Kenpachi was lowering himself in the aforementioned manner, he busted a Meteor that was going to bust the aforementioned country sized Seireitei. (Patched, holding back Kenpachi ~=~ Ulquiorra's strongest form and strongest attacks) The difference between transcendent and non transcendent is wider than the gap between powerless Rukia and pretimeskip Byakuya, who was already strong enough to fight the Espada, (characters forbidden from using their more potent abilities [Gran Rey Cero even for the lower tier Espada] for fear of destroying aforementioned country-sized areas) (As she was still capable of sensing him and being crushed by his presence)

Basically, I believe the Transcendent scaling to be comparable to the difference in power boost of Six Paths characters like Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara. With Naruto's and Ichigo's strongest forms being comparable at the end of the day. No-one that's not Otsutsuki has a shot in hell of comparing to a six paths characters (Unless you go by the PIS of Boruto's anime), and likewise, no-one in bleach that's not transcendent (or a transcendent level Quincy) has a shot in hell of even comparing with a transcendent character.

These two are also on the tier of characters that are capable of combatting Soul King Juha in direct confrontation. The same Juha that the plot of the Manga hinged on being capable of busting all three main realms (planets). We literally see Juha's energy erupting from Earth, Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo, distinctly different from when the balance of souls was disrupted and the planets simply began to shake and crumble. And this is without adding Kenpachi's Bankai increase. On second thought, "weakest character", it might be better to swap Kenpachi for Byakuya. Byakuya wouldn't be in good shape afterwards, but I don't think he'd die from it, and with Kido or his Bankai he'd be able to at least block or reduce the damage.

EoS Renji, Rukia and Byakuya are also scaleable to this tier, but Renji and Rukia at the very least are still significantly weaker than the higher ends of the tier, as they were knocked out by Gerard's first giant form simply blowing on them, whereas Byakuya was untouched by a full on shield bash and exchanging with him in higher forms.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wanderez

Assuming this is a TBB, considering how Shikai Kenpachi blew up and scattered Gremmy's meteor at point blank range without taking damage whatsoever and the long scaling chain from Kenpachi vs Gerard's brawl, god tiers no sell (not even mentioning god tiers' feats). Some high tiers should be able to tank it as well.

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eos kenpachi

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing short of the God tiers, namely Ichigo, Aizen and Yhwach. (maybe some other Novel god tiers too idk).

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong was this thing again?

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody is tanking this.
Put every Bleach character below it and they all get vaporized.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is tanking it. Hokage Naruto is above planet level and he was knocked out. Bleach high tiers don't even have moon level durability.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Wasn't Momo's own attack or was it the cumulation of the attacks he absorbed from naruto and co multiplied by many folds?

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By citgo

@el_directo_ said:

@epichotflame: Wasn't Momo's own attack or was it the cumulation of the attacks he absorbed from naruto and co multiplied by many folds?

Momoshiki did not once absorb Naruto's attacks, using the TBB he gained from Killer B/Gyūki (shown in OP's scan) magnified it wit 4pills (in manga) 6pills (in anime) and k.o'd 100% SPSM Naruto. No culmination whatsoever.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Ohh Alright, I see. I forgot the feat.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@ovy7 said:

How strong was this thing again?

Continental

it was going to take out several lands (which can also be referred to as countries in Naruto/borutoverse), Momo also previously said he needed to surface wipe before using this attack but this one was a casual one, i dont think this casual one carries the capabilities to surface wipe, as said by Sasuke otherwise:

No Caption Provided

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Decaffeinated

@ovy7: @wanderez:

It's not a normal TBB, Momoshiki doesn't just reuse jutsu he makes them a lot stronger.

Also it KO'd Naruto who has really good durability and Sasuke was scared a clash between it and Naruto would blow away the surrounding lands (Land of stone, wind, lighting, fire, etc)

OT: "Tank" is a specific rword, if you mean like full on no damage tank the absolutely no one is tanking. If you mean survive everyone at the top like Ichigo, Aizen, Yhwach, Ichibe, etc should survive.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continental

it was going to take out several lands (which can also be referred to as countries in Naruto/borutoverse), Momo also previously said he needed to surface wipe before using this attack but this one was a casual one, i dont think this casual one carries the capabilities to surface wipe, as said by Sasuke otherwise:

No Caption Provided

how many continents do u think the Narutoverse earth consists of?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tank it? As in let it hit and doesn't use hax or regen to mitigate the damage?

Dangai Ichigo is the only one with a raw durability feat on that scale.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@citgo: I actually don't know but it seems as tho countries in Naruto are as big as continents irl since Naruto was only shown 1 continent on a normal sized earth so that attack might actually be surface wiping lvl

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By citgo

@epichotflame said:

@citgo: I actually don't know but it seems as tho countries in Naruto are as big as continents irl since Naruto was only shown 1 continent on a normal sized earth so that attack might actually be surface wiping lvl

lol I was gonna bring that up.

I was gonna say that both Sasuke's and Momoshiki's statement can complement each other.

In TL kage summit, the Narutoverse planet has always been stated as "earth"

earth in Boruto/TL

Context of seedbed is the surface of the planet. Im sure u know the context of "till" and "seedbed"

Comparing Sasuke's and Momoshiki's (above) statements:

Sasuke's statement: "blow that attack (Momo's TBB) away... it'd take all these surrounding lands here with it"

Since the Narutoverse world map only shows a single continent, this continent is massive as it encircles the entire planet, considering that, the countries are massive, not ordinary countries tbh.

basically Momoshiki was gonna wipe out everything not Land of Fire, even part of the oceans which fall under 3 lands. Tho there are sum small villages scattered about, im sure they fall under unknown lands, still if Momo was to take out all the lands which are in complete opposite direction from each other, the minor villages around would still be affected by the TBB's aoe/explosion.

we can say it was "multi continental" and nobody is tanking that in Bleach without hax or regen

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zxc6

LMFAO at multi continental Beast Bomb, how long will Naruto wankers will continue to be stuck in their delusions, no , Sauske didnt meant that literally the whole counties around would be destroyed, "lands" is just a way to refer to the area around , which mean the village not the whole continent, what a joke, even the Jubbi ,who fought Hagoromo and Hamura, has at best like 10+ kilometers range bomb .

No Caption Provided

Official translation

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ppl often talk "official translation" this that, but dont show proof of shit

Oleyamato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6 Do you have any proof that it is the official translation. You saying it is official does not prove anything. Without any proof, your word alone is worthless.

Oleyamato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: No one in Bleach can tank that without regen.

CHt82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody in Bleach is capable of tanking this.

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zxc6

@oleyamato: "your word alone is worthless" LOL Naruto wankers cant accept the truth is to so funny to watch

https://manga4life.com/read-online/Boruto-chapter-4.html

All the chapters here are directly from the official volumes, expect the ones who still not upgrade yet

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6: whats that link meant to show again?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo and Kenpachi i guess

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@epichotflame said:

lol I was gonna bring that up.

I was gonna say that both Sasuke's and Momoshiki's statement can complement each other.

In TL kage summit, the Narutoverse planet has always been stated as "earth"

earth in Boruto/TL

Context of seedbed is the surface of the planet. Im sure u know the context of "till" and "seedbed"

Comparing Sasuke's and Momoshiki's (above) statements:

Sasuke's statement: "blow that attack (Momo's TBB) away... it'd take all these surrounding lands here with it"

Since the Narutoverse world map only shows a single continent, this continent is massive as it encircles the entire planet, considering that, the countries are massive, not ordinary countries tbh.

basically Momoshiki was gonna wipe out everything not Land of Fire, even part of the oceans which fall under 3 lands. Tho there are sum small villages scattered about, im sure they fall under unknown lands, still if Momo was to take out all the lands which are in complete opposite direction from each other, the minor villages around would still be affected by the TBB's aoe/explosion.

we can say it was "multi continental" and nobody is tanking that in Bleach without hax or regen

Exactly, it correlates to how Momo talked about surface wiping just before he whips out the tbb

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Well since it seem you have a short-term memory i will remind you , that the page is the offical translation

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By citgo

I can also whip out, post sum random scan and call it "official"

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

I can also whip out, post sum random scan and call it "official"

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By zxc6
Loading Video...

@citgo: LMFAO Naruto wankers are in denial this is hilarious

No Caption Provided

Literally posted a proof already

https://manga4life.com/read-online/Boruto-chapter-6.html

Here also a video of the volume ,You can compare them and the translation all you want

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6: Any reason to assume that it would multi country lvl.Nope

Reason to assume its multi continental? Yep

You realise that naruto got knocked out by this attack, and he survived the cutting of the moon.I wouldnt call this attack moon level but its continental + for sure.

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By zxc6

@justanoutcast: huh? absolute nothing suggest this attack it multi continental expect for your own personal headcanon, this is the same as to say that character X can destroy a continent because i said so , so it must be true. Either you have proofs or not

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6: your "already posted" proof was a scan and u claiming it to be "official" not actual proof lmao

regardless, even if it does state "surrounding area" it changes nothing considering Momoshiki's statement which would make the "surrounding area" automatically translate to 'surrounding lands'. Momoshiki also did the same to another planet in novel, aftermath shown in anime. Still multi continental

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only TYBW god tiers really

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

>your "already posted" proof was a scan and u claiming it to be "official" not actual proof lmao

It Seem you don't really know to read properly , you should work on that(no joking)

If you would actually read my comments and not just write blindly you would see a link to the official chapter translation:

https://manga4life.com/read-online/Boruto-chapter-6.html

And i already posted a video which prove this is the same .

>regardless, even if it does state "surrounding area" it changes nothing considering Momoshiki's statement which would make the "surrounding area" automatically translate to 'surrounding lands"

False, there is no statement of Momoshiki which claim he will destroy the planet's continent with Beast Bomb

Naruto wankers and their headcanon again

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By citgo

@zxc6: is it my fault I cant open a faulty link? not rly

Correction, there is a statement, 2 in fact of Momoshiki saying it, all u need is a lil context which Ive provided in short detail, tho if u need a 101 on it ill gladly give it

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By zxc6

@citgo:Welp, try to look for the site "mangalife" in google you can find there all the offical chapters of Boruto(and any other manga in general, assuming they have an official English translation )

No Caption Provided

This is the offical translation.

>Correction, there is a statement, 2 in fact of Momoshiki saying it, all u need is a lil context which Ive provided in short detail, tho if u need a 101 on it ill gladly give it

There is no such statement

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By citgo

@zxc6: unlike that faulty link of yours, my scans are viewable which show Momoshiki's statement, if u scroll up and click on em that is. if u dont understand em, which I assume u won't, ill give u the complete context behind em, all u gotta do is ask.

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By zxc6

@citgo:

>unlike that faulty link of yours, my scans are viewable which show Momoshiki's statement"

Sigh

I already post proofs, i understand that you don't want to acknowledge this and this is why you are in denial and avoiding that , but this is really embarrassing and just dragging the discussion for no reason. If you have other claims then feel free to post them

No Caption Provided

This is scan of the offical translation

>if u scroll up and click on em that is. if u dont understand em, which I assume u won't, ill give u the complete context behind em, all u gotta do is ask.

Like i said, headcanon of wankers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By citgo

@zxc6: did I deny that scan of yours? no, did I already address that scan? yes, at least try to keep up smh

those Momoshiki statements are already posted above and I already told u to scroll up to see em, are u mentally challenged or something? this is legit the 3rd time ive told u to scroll up and see my "other claims" u want so bad, why are u avoiding em now?

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6 Is knocking naruto out not a feat?

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MarPlay

@zxc6:

What level is that then?

Considering Momo stated/implied they needed to surface wipe a planet in order for them to grow the Divine Tree.