WandaVision Official Discussion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mama7: correction, it’s Evan peters

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

@christianrapper: it's my fondest hope that Vision is still alive because Tony Stark had five years to reconstitute Jarvis after Vision was left for dead in Wakanda after Infinity War. Otherwise someone else procured Vision and is using him to torture Wanda with this fantasy since Wanda and Vision have a connection despite the absence of the mind stone. Which also raises the question: where is the mind stone currently after Captain America returned it to its point of theft?

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By just_sayin

Really liked the most recent episode with Jimmy Woo and Darcy. Finally making some sense of the series.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait for more! I love the show already!

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just loved how The Blip was handled this episode, it really gave impact to the 5 year time skip, and how it affected people, definitely way better than FFH. I love the interactions between Darcy and Jimmy, the theory boards they make, and just all the investigation going on about what's really happening. One of, if not the most creepy MCU moment was seeing dead Vision, which brings the implication that Wanda is just controlling his corpse like a puppet. Absolutely loving this show so far, though I wish the episodes were longer.

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: Just because Vision isn't biological doesn't mean he's not alive. Androids are people too.

https://youtu.be/HN3HBjHkm5o

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By muhabba

@mama7: Those aren't meant to be plot-holes, those are the mysteries that need to be solved over the course of the show. If they never answer those questions then they are plot-holes.

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: Unless we see otherwise, the Mind Stone is destroyed. If Cap returned it to where it had been moved from, the timestream would have stayed like we saw from the movies. The scepter was locked up with SHIELD after the attack on New York and give to Strucker. Then it was liberated again by the Avengers in Age of Ultron. The scepter was then used to accidentally create Ultron and then hammered into Vision's head by Thor. Thanos killed Vision by pulling the stone out of his head and placed in the Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos moved to the Garden and used the stones to destroy the stones.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhabba: only problem with that string of events is the Thanos who was working with Ronan during Guardians of the galaxy, went to the future and got dusted along with his army which means the events of Infinity War never took place thus creating a paradox

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhabba: another complication is Loki and Ronan. With the past Thanos dusted in the future, Ronan lost his partner so how the power stone was used and where it is now, is up in the air.

As for Loki, he has the space stone but his involvement with Thor Dark World and Thor Ragnarok could leave things open ended for the Dark Elves and Hela.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhabba said:

@mama7: Just because Vision isn't biological doesn't mean he's not alive. Androids are people too.

https://youtu.be/HN3HBjHkm5o

Are you trying to start a new hashtag or something. Lol

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

God, I wish DC had this kind of live action continuity. Even Darcy came back.

Bubblybubble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: But the Avengers took the stones before 2014 Thanos went to the future to get the stones. So when Cap returned the stones before 2014 Thanos went to the future, the timeline would have gone the exact way we saw in the movies, with no changes. Just like the Ancient One and Bruce talked about before she gave him the Time Stone.

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: I'm hoping that will be what sets off the Loki TV show. Loki taking the Space Stone in 2012 will have changed the Timeline which could the reason the TVA have Loki during the trailers for the show.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhabba: hmm...I suppose. the rules about time travel make my head hurt. Loki taking the space stone does complicate the original timeline, Cap telling his past self that Bucky is still alive could also change things somewhat, Cap making a life for himself by being with Peg which is a great way to set up the Invaders, a secret covert team during post WW2.

I'm honestly still hung up on the paradox of past Thanos going to the future because even though Cap returned the stones to the point of their theft. Past Thanos' death in the future would undo the events of Infinity War and like mentioned earlier Loki's theft of the space stone would prevent Thanos from obtaining at the beginning of Infinity War.

Loki did have somewhat significant roles to play in Dark World and Ragnarok. The lack of his presence in both those films could change the outcome of the films in slightly dramatic ways. Same goes for Thanos and Nebula. If Nebula killed her past self then she would have faded out of existence, I think good Nebula simply knew where to aim at her past self to disable her which made it look like she died.

Scholomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Scholomance

It feels like The Truman Show but with superheroes.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01:

It’s making your head hurt because you’re still thinking that there’d be an actual paradox as though each timeline goes the exact same way when it’s not explained that way.

All the group did was essentially travel to alternate timelines that are (for the most part) similar to theirs. Best way to put it is Know how Age of Apocalypse, 616, and Days of Future Past are all officially different earths/timelines? Now apply that to the MCU

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another good episode

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The superior quicksilver returns, amazing episode.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By AngelJax

Wanda’s officially a bona fide reality warper now. Woo!

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Wanda’s officially a bona fide reality warper now. Woo!

Facts!

Wanda > DCEU

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fangdanerd: yep now we can watch the battle forms destroy itself now lol

Deep_Silver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, fantastic episode. Reality warping, Fox Quicksilver, and some really creepy sitcom stuff. I think every episode has been better than the last.

Deep_Silver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, anyone catch the scene where they go back and forth debating power levels of characters? Felt straight out of a thread.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, anyone catch the scene where they go back and forth debating power levels of characters? Felt straight out of a thread.

That’s what I immediately thought of. I thought it was so funny. It hit particularly close since I was always a Wanda Defender lol

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WandaVision is hands down the best shit the MCU has put out.

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver about to get goated striking feats and will solo the DCEU alongside his sister

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm calling it first: Hayward's a Skrull.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: what’s make you think his is a skrull definitely want to hear your theory on that

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: what’s make you think his is a skrull definitely want to hear your theory on that

How intent he was on killing Wanda, who would be a huge huge huge ass threat to a potential invasion

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda can make Thor bulletproof confirmed

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Bayman007

Further confirmation that Wanda could solo Thanos, and i liked the hat tip to CM aswell.

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great episode. Credit where credit is due

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand, why this wasn't referenced. But I was low key miffed when Dr strange wasn't name dropped as one of the characters who went 1v1 against thanos. He was jobbing the whole time, but was still handling himself against a four stoned thanos.

But, again I get why this wasn't referenced on account of this happening on Titan.

Aside from that stellar episode.

Love the gradual build up to an inevitable royal rumble between sword and wanda.

Also love that they acknowledge Wanda is telepathic. It always annoyed me how they basically forgot she could do that.

Also, also anyone else curious about the whole sparky dieing thing. It kind of got overshadowed by all the episodes big reveals, but I suspect Agness was responsible for it. She made sure the kids got attached to it, then killed it with hopes of Wanda resurrecting it. Possibly as a test to prove for sure Wanda can resurrect people and possibly do same for her dead husband "Ralph"

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: Agreed about Strange, but i think they only referenced the two because of the 1v1s they had in EG, also they are linked because both got their powers from infinity stones.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: lol not a confirmation in the slightest , how on earth would she know lol

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Bayman007

@cull_obsidian: Do you think Thanos would have beaten Wanda without backup?

Rambeau said the same as Feige

"I contend she would have taken down Thanos if he hadn’t called the [army], it was done,’ he continued."

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Yea this episode is amazing. I can’t wait for next week.

The acting is so good, the story is so good, and it’s so complex. I really love this show.

Also we can finally start using “Wanda wins via TP” again

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@killianduclark: that happened on a different planet so they have no idea.

Strange also didn’t really hold the upper hand, he only matched him then was taken out. Wanda and Carol both got the upper hand on him when he was more willing to kill anyone in his path. Also Wanda and Carol are just straight up more powerful than Strange which isn’t really debatable at this point.

I’d argue Strange is obviously the most versatile, but raw power is clearly in Wanda’s favor

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m completely comfortable saying this is the greatest thing to ever come out of the MCU.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I agree If MCU keep this same energy for all of phase 4 I think we in good hands story to writing to acting and even feats is all great