WandaVision Official Discussion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Another good episode, its getting better

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20 minutes episodes doesn't do it for me.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#154 krisbishop  Moderator

So I guess we'll be getting Wiccan and Speed? The rumours of Quicksilver's return could also be due to Speed, since he's supposed to look a lot like Pietro.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@escrow: well, they've already been born, I'm guessing since they took a day to gestational in the womb, they'll probably age up really fast.

I'm guessing Geraldine was sent into the reality bubble by AIM or Sword (they're probably done with shield and hydra) to investigate.

Where did vision get a new mind stone from

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 krisbishop  Moderator

@del_torro:

I'm guessing since they took a day to gestational in the womb, they'll probably age up really fast.

I'm guessing Geraldine was sent into the reality bubble by AIM or Sword (they're probably done with shield and hydra) to investigate.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly!

Where did vision get a new mind stone from

He was probably created by Wanda but it's unlikely the Mind Stone is an actual Mind Stone.

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@escrow: @del_torro:

I think this mind stone is either fake or this gem is from another timeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump after ep 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinities better than atrocious first 3 boring dramas. Better acting ( maybe only this asian guy had some cliche ), not Bollywood lvl CGI but characteristic for 250 milion $ budget, there are some scenes which makes no sense a bit connected to snap but now it makes me much more interested in show. Maybe soon i will change my IMDB rank to 8-9 at least ( now has 1/10 after shit first 3 eps ).

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Love this whole show so far

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess next week we are off to the 80s.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: That episode was leagues better then previous. Finally they are starting to explain things and refer to actual MCU continuity

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: yes I agree, but without the first 3 the impact wouldn’t exist. You need the first three to build confusion within the audience, and show that what is happening isn’t right compared to the outside world. You need to have some sort of introduction even though many considered it boring (I personally thought it was funny, charming, and amazingly acted).

Overall this show is already peak mcu. It takes concepts from both house of m and avengers disassembled as well as Vision and The Scarlet Witch, and it reinforces and reimagines it so beautifully into this world.

Wanda being somewhat the villain here was actually surprising to me, although I’m sure someone in influencing her still.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Also the Vision dead body scene literally jump scared me lmao

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best part is Captain Marvel don't even care to visit her orphan nephew,.

Instead of dragging the show, this should have been like second episode .

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if we're all wrong about there being an actual villain and Wanda is just being evil because she doesn't want to let viz go lol.

Imagine the series ending in them having to kill wanda or imprison her.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:

Infinities better than atrocious first 3 boring dramas. Better acting ( maybe only this asian guy had some cliche ), not Bollywood lvl CGI but characteristic for 250 milion $ budget, there are some scenes which makes no sense a bit connected to snap but now it makes me much more interested in show. Maybe soon i will change my IMDB rank to 8-9 at least ( now has 1/10 after shit first 3 eps ).

Y'all rating the show without even finishing the season are wierd, like why? .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best part is Captain Marvel don't even care to visit her orphan nephew,.

Instead of dragging the show, this should have been like second episode .

To me Captain Marvel doesn't exist in MCU. She doesn't make even feel any climate. Seriously tell me how important was her role in Endgame ? Like saving Stark and Nebula ? Other space forces could just rescue him + truth speaking C. Marvel during that time should be busy with more important things like harnessing chaos across planets.

Like Nick was promising she must appear in crisis situations then why didn't he summon her during 2012 invasion, 2013 Malekith incursion, incursions during Agents of Shield connected to aliens, mess during Ego expansion ( or maybe she was busy with expansion on other planets ) or simply earlier during invasion on Wakanda.

I don't know what was her purpose in Endgame.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: yes I agree, but without the first 3 the impact wouldn’t exist. You need the first three to build confusion within the audience, and show that what is happening isn’t right compared to the outside world. You need to have some sort of introduction even though many considered it boring (I personally thought it was funny, charming, and amazingly acted).

I mean i didn't like Sitcom thing but those moments of mysteries were most interesting like colorful helicopter which turns out to be drone.

Overall this show is already peak mcu. It takes concepts from both house of m and avengers disassembled as well as Vision and The Scarlet Witch, and it reinforces and reimagines it so beautifully into this world.

I am really curious how has this happened. Since context in 4th episode implies this should happen already after the resnap, but Wanda logically should be then fighting Thanos's army.

Wanda being somewhat the villain here was actually surprising to me, although I’m sure someone in influencing her still.

This is pretty interesting thing to me when Wanda even after realising something is very wrong here/rather fake she couldn't just accept reality so prefered to expel Monica Rambeau outside this bubble.

Also the Vision dead body scene literally jump scared me lmao

Maybe this is somekind of illusion but i don't think so at all since this "Beekeeper"s wire was covered in colorful pipes.

I think maybe this could be work of some magicians.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I love the concept how are they portraying everything from some scientific point of view and they start to explain things

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: You can ask the same question like where was Avengers during Ironman 3 when Stark was attacked and missing and US President got kidnapped or During Captain America Winter Solider when Nick Fury was assassinated and Captain America was a fugitive

Plus literally her Nephew is in the show so i don't know what u r talking about.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And just like that, I Love Lucy becomes The Twilight Zone.

But seriously, great episode. I take back what I've said before, the setup was absolutely worth it for this payoff. I can't wait to see what happens from here.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: yess same, it’s really awesome to watch. And I love that Wanda is genuinely scary here

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: the blip happens at the beginning of the episode then there is a moderate time jump then Monica is assigned to the town. It wasn’t immediately

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

Great episode, great series I’m loving it so far.

wow wow wow

When Sword was posting theories on the white board I was like “Me too bro, me too”... kinda put the viewer in the same frame of mind as Sword trying to put together clues.. that was cool.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

@joshua755: it seems pretty clear that Wanda has created her own universe because she was feeling lonely and distraught after Endgame. She created a fantasy where she can be happy but the idea of a sitcom to hold together her fantasy seems like an outside force is behind it and I highly doubt it's Mephisto. Mephisto is the creator of Ghost Rider and the idea of him indulging Wanda's fantasy with a sitcom to maintain it seems farfetched and cheesy.

More than likely its someone who was formerly affiliated with Baron Von Strucker and worked at Stark Enterprises and has a childish nostalgia for sitcoms. Someone technologically advanced and came in contact with Wanda.

The people who are cast members, I'm sure their significance will be revealed but as far as I can tell, they are compelled to go along with the program or they will get the boot from the show like Monica or the agent who became a beekeeper

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 rogueshadow  Moderator

Found it funny that Wanda is so transcendentally powerful that she was breaking the 4th wall, with the names of the people who made her own fabricated show being the names of the people who made it in real life.

Nice seeing the events thus far from S.W.OR.D.'s perspective. Certain parts were really reminiscent of how we see S.H.I.E.L.D. creating a perimeter around Mjolnir in Thor.

Hope that going forwards we get to see how Maria built S.W.O.R.D. and worked alongside Fury post 1995.

I can see this spinning off into an X-Files type show about S.W.O.R.D. monitoring stuff like this. Bring back Darcy, Jimmy Woo etc.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: I agree even Sword is asking why sitcoms I still believe like she had help of some kind and it’s a character we know from the comics I do believe that still and I believe strange will show up at the end help Wanda fight her or something I mean hell are the kids real can she bring them from her reality to the real we saw that when she turn the bee keeper agent rope into a old jump rope that it came back like that in are normal reality

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 rogueshadow  Moderator

@ravenvice01: I agree even Sword is asking why sitcoms I still believe like she had help of some kind and it’s a character we know from the comics I do believe that still and I believe strange will show up at the end help Wanda fight her or something I mean hell are the kids real can she bring them from her reality to the real we saw that when she turn the bee keeper agent rope into a old jump rope that it came back like that in are normal reality

I think that Wanda watched U.S. sitcoms as a kid (maybe with Pietro) and like many immigrants, to help her learn English. Post EG she was watching them as a sort of comfort and along the way she's had some sort of psychotic break (or at least, very mentally vulnerable) and this is how her issues manifested. I think that this is mostly her doing.

But I also think something/one may be piggybacking onto it all. In the same way that Dormammu used vessels to enter our reality, a being like Mephisto may be trying to use Wanda to "break in" so to speak.

How exactly Agnes/Agatha Harkness fits in exactly I'm not sure, perhaps she is like Kaecilius and is an acolyte of Mephisto, or perhaps she is a benevolent sorcerer. Either way I think Wanda's power overwhelmed her and she can't escape now either.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll say this, there’s been some leaks of further episodes released, be careful what you see, but there’s definitely gonna be even more of a holy crap moment

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: the marvelstudios spoilers subreddit... I enjoyed the trailer talk and interviews on there but today sooo much was leaked. I didn't look tho cause I like some surprise to be left

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: I don’t care about spoilers can you tell were to find or leave a link and is the leaks legit

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: just go to the marvelstudiosspoilers subreddit

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: bro them leaks if they are legit I mean damn I can’t believe it marvel open up big on Disney plus

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AYO that leak was crazy

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woo using slight of hand to get his card out is my favorite call back.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woo using slight of hand to get his card out is my favorite call back.

That was fantastic lol

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By incursion2

I am loving this show so far even with the slow start cant wait to see how it ends, not touching those leaks lol

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: sadly, I believe the kids and vision are just part of Wanda's fantasy because she was disturbed by a zombie like Vision when she saw him. When this fantasy of hers comes crashing down (probably with Strange's help) she will lose her kids and Vision.

I think Vision represents the practical and logical part of Wanda that wants her to stop torturing herself over things she can't change or have but whoever is responsible for this childish sitcom nostalgia wants to keep Wanda where she is.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: you maybe right on all accounts but I sure hope Katherine Hahn isn't Agatha Harkness. I think that old psychic woman from those Insidious movies should be Agatha.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobeymaguire84: true. They could've thrown in a mention of Carol visiting.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im gonna be real, the first time i saw Monica's Sword pendant, i assumed it was an upside down cross and that she was a servant of Mephisto or something.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By christianrapper

@ravenvice01 said:

@joshua755: sadly, I believe the kids and vision are just part of Wanda's fantasy because she was disturbed by a zombie like Vision when she saw him. When this fantasy of hers comes crashing down (probably with Strange's help) she will lose her kids and Vision.

I think Vision represents the practical and logical part of Wanda that wants her to stop torturing herself over things she can't change or have but whoever is responsible for this childish sitcom nostalgia wants to keep Wanda where she is.

How can vision not be real though? we know the people are real. The people interact with vision apart from Wanda. he goes to work and talks to real people. The people actually see him and physically touch him.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow! Without the first 3 shows this episode would not be nearly as good.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Wow! Without the first 3 shows this episode would not be nearly as good.

Woo using sleight of hand to get his card out is my favorite call back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Well i could speculate somebody is pulling string after it. I have heard of Peter Evans staring in show and this might be Chton or Mephisto