We can Discuss feats predictions story effects everything that is WandaVision

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

More interested in how it ties into Strange.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Prediction:

Wanda will be a main character

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: that's a fact here a good prediction she will be a universal threat in the first episode and by the end of the season she will be a multi verse level threat

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I predict Vision is going to die

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predictions: No reality warping feats just Wanda having a metal breakdown and with some TP feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: bold if true

I don't think Vision will be ever alive. Technically Vision cannot live at all as he is artificial being

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

Predictions: No reality warping feats just Wanda having a metal breakdown and with some TP feats.

I think so too. Because truth speaking this would make zero sense as mind gem mutant gets reality warping feat ( more credible would be as she mutated from reality gem ) and suddenly she would discover now her powers lool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: that's a fact here a good prediction she will be a universal threat in the first episode and by the end of the season she will be a multi verse level threat

I doubt it. I think she will have mental breakdown or she will still technology just to save Vision.

But who knows

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Prediction:

Wanda will be a main character

thats false.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prediction:

Vision will move at MFTL speed and omniversal bust

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: well Wanda said vision can move at the speed of sound in the first episode so I don’t know lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: Honestly only thing exciting is that color changes but rest is meh. Poo acting, senseless story.

Lot of plotholes, zero explained things. It seems it is rather all fake what is happening by consistent evidence of ending of episodes.

3/10.

I hope next eps will be interesting

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ that comment is kinda sus.

How can you get a feel for the plot in 1 episode.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Ep 2 much more than 1. It’s a bold show and I’ll definitely be tuning in next week. 6/10 so far.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ that comment is kinda sus.

How can you get a feel for the plot in 1 episode.

They could at least explain some things at beginning not just cliffhangers which weren't even explained in next episode. I will watch show for keeping up with MCU continuity but only for this

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: I'm just saying you're making some claims for some things that you can't possibly judge based one episode.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ep 1 and 2 are kinda meh, dunno what to feel lol

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mike_Fowler  Online

@mama7:

First, don’t see how anyone can claim the acting is terrible

Second, the show is literally meant to be a mystery that gradually unfolds. But I’m curious, what plot holes could you have gotten out of the first two episodes

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: I agree plus Kevin already said the first half is a classic sitcom of each era and the second half is Action heavy MCU we know so let’s wait I am digging it so far

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: when you’re used to acting in supergirl, everything else is a clear step down

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems either someone has put wanda into an illusion of some kind or that her powers evolved from TK to reality warping.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: when you’re used to acting in supergirl, everything else is a clear step down

Oh you again ? I thought you feel in love in DCEU trash like CGImouthman, Captain REEEEE Larson or any Snyderish cum + wooden dialouge and posture of Ben Affleck or brooding Herny Cavill.

Acting to me is like ability to feel into character's role, line reading, accenting, facial mimics, body language. Elizabeth has good acting but Paul has messy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:

First, don’t see how anyone can claim the acting is terrible

Second, the show is literally meant to be a mystery that gradually unfolds. But I’m curious, what plot holes could you have gotten out of the first two episodes

Ok i mean Paul has shitty acting, but Elizabeth has great.

Plotholes let say how has this happened, how Wanda powers work and how she has this teleportation powers etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: I guess you are hyped for KALEEELLLNOOOUU Woman 3, SnyderCum, Gayternals, Meh Widow etc.

Or i get it. You prefer virginised version of comic characters.

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking you have the high ground fanboying arrowverse crap lol

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mike_Fowler  Online

@mama7:

A) Again, I don’t see how you can watch these first twO episodes, in particular the second, at the talent show, and say that Paul has shitty acting

B) Those literally aren’t plotholes. The first one is the entire premise of the show and what’s gonna be unraveled, the second one is an aspect that the show has been focused on developing more (which was said before the show came out), it was even said that this is where she’ll come to be known as the Scarlet Witch and what that entails for the future going forward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking you have the high ground fanboying arrowverse crap lol

Imagine thinking to be fool who changes specially topics already sounding like asshole.

And i am not fanboying since i don't like Batwoman, Swamp Thing and i hate Flash.

You say SG has bad acting ? So what is it then ? Line reading, body language, emotion expression, fitting into role, accenting ? Even if it is even my dad ( who is easy to impress ) said he couldn't stand some acting in JL, Tenet or Game of Thrones ( supposedly professional tv show of all times ).

I hope you have erected already to watch SnyderB*tt, Black Adam or Sewercide Squad. Oh you say i am fanboy because of "wanking". Maybe i am, but at least i am not retarded.

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like it’s about time for a new alt

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mike_Fowler  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:

A) Again, I don’t see how you can watch these first twO episodes, in particular the second, at the talent show, and say that Paul has shitty acting

Ok, so i am not gonna comment about that since it seems i am "atrocious" reviewer who can't have any opinion, because i "can't judge".

So basically i have no idea what is good acting or not. To me acting is simple ability to fit a role, feel as fictional character not just pretending to be visually

B) Those literally aren’t plotholes. The first one is the entire premise of the show and what’s gonna be unraveled, the second one is an aspect that the show has been focused on developing more (which was said before the show came out), it was even said that this is where she’ll come to be known as the Scarlet Witch and what that entails for the future going forward

I don't trust directors after they lied us about everything, but you have a point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Mike_Fowler  Online

@mama7:

Cool that you don’t trust trust directors, but it wasn’t a director that said that, it was Kevin Feige

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: why are you tagging me? I haven’t made a single argument lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler said:

@mama7: @webinyoureye11:

Jesus people can y’all get a grip please?

Life too short for this arguing

Well he started this garbage/senseless argument putting bait at me. Accuses me of "horrible acting expert" and "wanker" pretending holly dolly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:

Cool that you don’t trust trust directors, but it wasn’t a director that said that, it was Kevin Feige

It doesn't matter to me. They constantly retcon own statements. Like promising us introducement of multiverse concept ( connected to IG snap ) in Far From Home while everything turns out to be just a joke/fake. Kevin saying Thor is gonna be at his strongest in Endgame. Well obese Thor wasn't really that strong either physically, skillwise or mentally.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Mike_Fowler  Online

@webinyoureye11: @mama7:

It really don’t matter who started it, this a place to discuss WandaVision, not rekindle senseless feuds, just, c’mon please?

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: you’re keeping it going by tagging us both to bring it up. I didn’t make an argument & just pointed out the bias of someone you were interacting with.

No one is arguing, they just have those emotional outbursts all the time. No need to pay attention to it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler said:

@webinyoureye11: @mama7:

It really don’t matter who started it, this a place to discuss WandaVision, not rekindle senseless feuds, just, c’mon please?

Ok, sorry for that. Apologies @webinyoureye11 i won't attack you anymore. But just ask you kindly not mock me or look down on me, because i am fan of franchise you don't like.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler:

Btw what do you think how has this happened at all. Like Wanda and Vis seems to have no memories at all as everything sounded like fake. I am curious of that part

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Mike_Fowler  Online

@mama7:

The end of the second episode and parts of the first makes it clear that Wanda IS aware that the world she’s in isn’t real. I’ll just say there’s certain lines and other bits that flat out imply who’s behind it, I’ll just say one

“The devil is in the details Bev,” “That’s not the only place he is”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:

The end of the second episode and parts of the first makes it clear that Wanda IS aware that the world she’s in isn’t real. I’ll just say there’s certain lines and other bits that flat out imply who’s behind it, I’ll just say one

“The devil is in the details Bev,” “That’s not the only place he is”

So Satan basically might be responsible or Chthon. Maybe there will be some AoS season 4 references

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: it’s in their first scene together when they are talking about the calendar. Plus he has some casual blur speed feats already with his hands & processing speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: it’s in their first scene together when they are talking about the calendar. Plus he has some casual blur speed feats already with his hands & processing speed.

Do you think this comes from his own feats as he can fly quickly or maybe this has some connection to Quicksilver/her dead brother ? Honestly i am curious really what is going on at all as it doesn't seem to be real or sth.

Idk should i trust that blondie from Beyond Trailer, but she said it is all about illusion ( but not sure is she right )

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember in the second episode towards the beginning Vision said something like "see through it", I felt that was hinting about whatever the overall issue is.

Also, did the Beekeeper at the end there have the same symbol as the TV from end of episode 1?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@mama7: the acting was based on sitcom acting, which makes it perfect. They aren’t trying to act well traditionally. They are trying to capture the feel of an older sitcom style tv show which is more impressive than just acting as they normally would.

Additionally the story isn’t supposed to pick up yet. Just wait a little before calling it bad. The plot has barely started. This is just set up for later when we learn what has actually happened.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

The acting was amazing and immersive.

The story is complex, artistic, almost eerie, and unlike anything I’ve ever seen before.

The character dynamics are also beautiful and Elizabeth and Paul have so much chemistry on screen and off screen it shows.