Wacom Bamboo or Bamboo Fun?

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mushir
Im thinking of buying a Tablet now and the choice is between the Wacom Bamboo and Bamboo Fun.

They both cost about the same but the Wacom Bamboo is a little cheaper. I love the look of the Bamboo. It looks very sleek. While the Fun looks good it doesn't look as good as the Bamboo IMO. Also here in Norway the Bamboo only comes in white. The Fun comes with Photoshop Elements which is pretty cool. Although I doubt Ill use it a lot.

To me it looks kind of like that the Bamboo Fun is for graphic designers and the Bamboo is more for work. Is this true or will the Bamboo work just as-well as the Fun for graphical stuff?

Any opinions on either of these are highly appreciated!
SilvaSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SilvaSnake

i have a bamboo fun tablet, and the only complaint i have of it, is that it's too small. other then that works great for any kind of art oriented project on a PC i believe it's 3" x 5" so i guess if they both serve the same purpose, go with the bigger one.

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By NiteFly
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/hardware/gr/bamboo.htm   It seems that the standard Bamboo doesn't come with any of the software or drivers for image editing.  I use mine for photoshop (I have an intuos3), so I would personally choose the Fun from the two.  Judging by a glance at their website I presume that your interpretation of Fun is more for graphic design and Bamboo is more for work is probably more or less correct.