UPDATE: DOCTOR STRANGE REVIEWS ARE IN!!!!

• 64 results
righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Already got my tickets. Beyond hype for this movie

CaptainSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By CaptainSalt

UPDATE:

TOMATOMETER

97%Average Rating: 7.2/10Reviews Counted:39 Fresh:38 Rotten:1

Critics Consensus: No consensus yet.

WANT TO SEE

99%

want to seeUser Ratings: 48,693

Loading Video...

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad to hear it. The marketing for this movie has been superb. With these great reviews, I imagine this will make quite a bit of mullah.

As a fan of Marvel and DC, I'm always hoping for the best with both companies.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Okay...

And before some dumbass calls me an idiot, I'm highly excited for this film.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By FearTheLiving

I correctly called the one review that was Rotten before I clicked to see who it was. That guy from Forbes has an odd taste in movies.

CaptainSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CaptainSalt

UPDATE:

TOMATOMETER

98% Average Rating:7.3/10 Reviews Counted:46 Fresh:45 Rotten:1

Critics Consensus: Doctor Strange artfully balances its outré source material against the blockbuster constraints of the MCU, delivering a thoroughly entertaining superhero origin story in the bargain.

WANT TO SEE

99%

want to seeUser Ratings: 49,485

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Be wary of spoilers I haven't been spoiled yet but salty pricks have been going around posting it on other sites from what I've heard.

CaptainSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More reviews:

Leigh Paatsch

Herald Sun (Australia)

October 26, 2016

It is not often creative ambition and actual execution rise together to such atmospheric heights.

Full Review | Original Score: 4/5

John Lui

The Straits Times (Singapore)

October 26, 2016

It becomes clear why Cumberbatch was sought for the part. He is perhaps the most gifted of the Marvel recruits... His only equal in acting facility is Iron Man's Robert Downey Jr.

Full Review | Original Score: 3.5/5

Patrick Kolan

Shotgun Critic

October 26, 2016

However, it achieves a flavor of its own; it feels like its own unique superheroic proposition, and that's impressive in its own right. Frankly, I'd take this spiffy red cape over Clark Kent's any day of the week.

Full Review | Original Score: 3.5/5

Erin Free

FILMINK (Australia)

October 26, 2016

Itâ(TM)s exciting, entertaining, goofy, and fun...

Full Review | Original Score: 18/20

Louise Keller

Urban Cinefile

October 26, 2016

Mind-bending effects, jaw-gaping action sequences and a cast with pedigree enable Marvel's Doctor Strange to soar through its many dimensions & parallel universes to a cinematic 3D Shangri-la.

Full Review

James Mottram

South China Morning Post

October 25, 2016

The engrossing 3D visuals are superbly conceived, like Inception times 1,000, as buildings start to fold in on themselves, kaleidoscope-style.

Full Review | Original Score: 4/5

cruelwinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By cruelwinter

@nerevarine_11 said:

Dr. Strange is a great movie. Marvel has ended comic films on a high note.

No Caption Provided

I thought Dr Strange would be a lacklustre send off for the year, it ended up giving Deadpool and Civil War a run for their money. Great movie.

CaptainSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By CaptainSalt

UPDATE!!!

TOMATOMETER

93% Average Rating:7.3/10 Reviews Counted:83 Fresh:77 Rotten:6

Critics Consensus: Doctor Strange artfully balances its outré source material against the blockbuster constraints of the MCU, delivering a thoroughly entertaining superhero origin story in the bargain.

WANT TO SEE

99%

want to seeUser Ratings: 50,709

CaptainSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"By this point, you all know the score: Marvel have a vast cinematic universe unfolding before your eyes, and you either love it or hate it. And by “it”, I mean their incredibly adept rollout of at worst serviceable, and at best, exceptional superhero films. From Jon Favreau’s ball-breakingly solid Iron Man in 2008, to this year’s Captain America: Civil War (one of the best superhero films ever made), Marvel and Disney are truly nailing it. And with Jessica Jones and Luke Cage respectively, Marvel are making some of the best TV I’ve seen in years. DC, on the other hand, with their cinematic offal and their inconsistent Smallville-esque TV outings, seem haggard and childishly inept by comparison.

Doctor Strange is big, weird and magical, and is carried in part by a very solid ensemble cast. Chiwetel Ejiofor plays Strange’s friend and colleague Mordo; Rachel McAdams is Doctor Christine Palmer, a gifted fellow surgeon with the presence of mind to not put up with Strange’s bullshit; Benedict Wong is the deadpan librarian, Wong; and Tilda Swinton plays Strange’s mentor, The Ancient One." -Paul Verhoeven

Read more at http://junkee.com/review-doctor-strange-might-marvels-daring-movie-yet/88238#RjFXDJdJzXySuD8Z.99

CaptainSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOMATOMETER

92% Average Rating:7.4/10 Reviews Counted:110 Fresh:101 Rotten:9

CaptainSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UPDATE!!:

TOMATOMETER

91% Average Rating:7.3/10 Reviews Counted:183 Fresh:166 Rotten:17

AUDIENCE SCORE

90%liked itAverage Rating: 4.2/5User Ratings: 56,823

hollowing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I never read the reviews. The movie was really good and it has the best visuals ever imo.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really liked it! The action sequences were not that amazing, to be honest, but it really was not about them - it had more to do with how Dr. Strange outsmarted all of the villains. In a counterpoint to most superhero movies, it did not end in a revenge-fueled mano-a-mano fight but I won't reveal any spoilers.

CaptainSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UPDATE!!

TOMATOMETER

90% Average Rating:7.3/10 Reviews Counted:221 Fresh:199 Rotten:22

AUDIENCE SCORE

91% liked it Average Rating:4.3/5 User Ratings:62,041