Share some unpopular opinions that you actually believe in, don't say something dumb just for the sake of it like:
"Quicksilver looks better in DOFP than in Avengers 2"
- John Romita Jr is, in my opinion, a GREAT artist, his unique drawing style does not bother me one bit
- I actually enjoy Superior Spider-man a lot. I really liked and found the idea of SpOck ruining Peter's life to be very interesting and wasn't explored enough to my taste, it could have added an extra element of tragedy that would have made the series even more interesting. So yes, it being a "disgrace" made me enjoy it.
- I prefer Old Man Logan (my favorite Wolverine story) to The Dark Knight Returns
- Also while I understand its influence on the genre and appreciate the story I only find The Dark Knight Returns to be okay but not GREAT. I appreciate more the concept and legacy behind the novel than the actual product.
- I find reboots, multiverses, retcons to be very stupid and annoying (comic wise but also movie wise)
- Scott Lobdell is underrated
- Spider-man 2 is, in my opinion, the greatest marvel film (I didn't care for Spider-Man 3 that much, but the complaints about Tobey Mcguire being a cry-baby were disengenuous seeing how it fits Peter Parker)
- Wolverine is a great character, however he is only effective in doses and is starting to get spread too thin
- A LOT of X-Men are jerks, hypocrites, have sociopathic tendencies, have no ethics, etc. (especially Professor X)
- I have not seen a Bryan Singer film that I didn't find boring, bland or mediocre (that includes Usual Suspects (which only gets praise for its twist ending and Kevin Spacey), Superman Returns, X-Men 1 and 2 or Jack and The Beanstalk)
- For the sake of continuity and consistence, comics should avoid alternating between writers as much as possible.