Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jonathancarlton

So there are many people who thinks that Bleach characters being Universe+ level is a wank in Comic Vine, even though there are countless statements and feats in the manga that had shown Bleach characters can destroy the universe. Saying that Bleach characters can't destroy the universe is an equivalent of saying that Dragon Ball characters can't destroy the universe since their macrocosm verse cosmology map are almost similar in size and nature.

1) Bleach Cosmology Map

First of all, let us look at all the locations in Bleach macrocosm:

https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Locations

No Caption Provided

This is Human World which is the size of our universe that we live in and where we living beings resides. The Human World is currently divided into five known locations shown in Bleach:

• Karakura Town
  • Naruki City
  • Kagamino City
  • Bount Mansion
  • London
No Caption Provided

This is Soul Society which is parallel in size to the Human World making it also universe in size, this location is considered the afterlife of where all dead beings resides in if they are good. Soul Society from what we know so far currently in Bleach is divided into seventeen locations:

• Seireitei
  • Rukongai
  • Central 46 Compound
  • Shin'ō Academy
  • Senzaikyū
  • Sōkyoku Hill
  • Shinigami Research and Development Institute
  • Central Great Underground Prison
  • Nest of Maggots
  • Kuchiki Manor
  • Senkaimon
  • Gin Tonbo
  • Soul King Palace
  • Schatten Bereich
  • Silbern
  • Wahrwelt
  • Western Branch
No Caption Provided

This is Hueco Mundo, supposed the living beings who died in the Human World doesn't get proper burial, they become a wondering lost soul. They end up in this location instead, which is similar in size to both Human World and Soul Society making it universe in size again. Not much is known about Hueco Mundo so far other than the four known locations:

• Las Noches
  • Tres Cifras
  • Negal Ruins
  • Forest of Menos
No Caption Provided

This is Hell which is parallel in size to the Human World, Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo making it also universe in size, this location is considered the afterlife of where all dead beings resides in if they are bad. The locations of Hell only appear in one Bleach media which is composed of five of them:

• First Level
  • Second Level
  • Third Level
  • Fourth Level
  • Lowermost Level
No Caption Provided

This is Garganta, which is a universe size void that connects Human World, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and Hell together. This locations acts as a pathway to help different beings from different worlds navigate between the four worlds. Garganta surprisingly is composed of two known locations:

• Dangai
  • Valley of Screams

So to summarize everything that we know so far about Bleach's cosmology map, their universe is 5x bigger than our universe since they have five worlds that are each the size of a universe.

2) Universal Statements & Feats

Now that people understand everything to know about all the locations in Bleach verse in a brief summarized details, let's move on to the entire universal statements and feats that people left out on and why is it very consistent through the verse.

No Caption Provided

Bankai Genryusai was going to destroy Soul Society during his fight against Royd as stated by Retsu.

No Caption Provided

Bankai Genryusai himself even confirmed that he could destroy the Soul Society during his fight against Royd.

No Caption Provided

Base Yhwach stole Genryusai's Bankai before proceeding to kill Genryusai in return.

No Caption Provided

Bankai Version 3 Ichigo then afterwards fought on par with the same base Yhwach in a fight.

No Caption Provided

Shikai Ichibe decimated Base Yhwach during their fight.

No Caption Provided

Only for this to happen to Shinuchi Ichibei after Yhwach activated The Almighty.

No Caption Provided

Soul King is the lynchpin of all creation, even in his weakened form was able to keep all of Bleach Cosmology intact from collapsing on each other.

No Caption Provided

Both Yhwach Amped Ichigo and The Almighty Yhwach was able to individually harmed Soul King with the former cutting him down in half.

No Caption Provided

Mimihagi act as Soul King's replacement and tried to kill The Almighty Yhwach only to be killed in returned and absorbed.

No Caption Provided

At the same time, Yhwach absorbed Soul King after he was done dealing with Mimihagi, talk about bad son rebelling against their father lol.

No Caption Provided

More universal statements confirmed by Askin.

No Caption Provided

For all of you people who still doesn't believe that the Human World, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, Hell, and Garganta are universal in size separately, Rukia confirms that destroying either of the worlds is like collapsing the universe. So if anyone in Bleach destroys those five worlds, they would essential destroy a timeline.

No Caption Provided

Soul King wasn't the last victim to Yhwach, during his fight with Ichigo, Yhwach did one last Auswahlen to rob of the remaining Quincy of their powers before Yhwach proceeded to absorb Ichigo's two of his powers.

No Caption Provided

For all of you who were saying that Askin was bluffing when he stated that Yhwach can destroy the universe, funny thing is even Kisuke confirmed that Yhwach can destroy the universe and he is considered the smartest Shinigami in Bleach verse.

No Caption Provided

Even after being robbed of his two powers with Yhwach getting stronger with all the robbing going on, Ichigo still had enough attack potency to one-shot Yhwach with a single technique just in his Bankai Version 4 state.

No Caption Provided

Before one of you claim that Yhwach was offguard, not really. A weaker version of Ichigo was capable of doing this to Yhwach by the way.

No Caption Provided

Shikai Sosuke apparently also scales to this version of Yhwach by spending 17 months in Muken by simply doing nothing. Don't ask me why, just one of Bleach's bad writing.

No Caption Provided

Orihime was able to block and intercept an attack from Yhwach which was powerful enough to wound a stronger version of Ichigo.

No Caption Provided

Not only did Yhwach confirmed that he was going to destroy the entire Bleach's macrocosm, he freaking confirmed it several times, while scaling magnitude above Genryusai who was already capable of destroying one of the universe sized world.

No Caption Provided

Yhwach was such a threat towards Bleach's macrocosm, that even Grimmjow who hated Ichigo's guts so much took part of the entire war by aiding Ichigo's group into stopping the Wandenreich.

No Caption Provided

There was an argument between Yukio and Ganju that confirms that even if you were to hide in location where your enemy can't see, nothing is keeping you alive after Yhwach cause every single worlds to collapse.

No Caption Provided

For all of you people who are still denying at this point that Bleach's macrocosm has five separate universes and think that Bleach verse has only one universe to further lowball, well this is what one of the worlds looks like.

No Caption Provided

For all of you people who is going to use the argument that Bankai Version 2 Ichigo is still stronger than Current Ichigo, all because no one can sense that Ichigo but everyone can sense this Ichigo as a means to ignore power-scaling, just stop with that nonsense already.

No Caption Provided

Even Bankai Version 3 Ichigo would beat this Bankai Version 2 Ichigo in a fight, considering the fact that he ate Kirio's food which raised his reiryoku on a level that he never felt before.

No Caption Provided

For anyone of you who is going to bring up the argument that Bleach characters have not shown the destructive output to destroy a planet let alone a universe, that argument is silly. Isshin explained that the reason why Shinigami carries regular sized zanpakuto unlike the skyscraper sized zanpakuto that Grand was carrying is because a well-trained Shinigami learned to condensed their reiryoku in order to control the size of their zanpakuto and not wield around zanpakuto the size of a skyscraper. If attack potency was not a thing in Bleach verse, then we would have Bleach characters causing havoc everywhere they go, even worse than Grand did.

No Caption Provided

Still don't believe me? Here is Ichigo who blocked an attack from the Sokyoku, which is composed with the destructive power of a million zanpakuto's strength, with just a single zanpakuto. So yeah, don't underestimate the size of their zanpakuto being equal to the damage that they can output.

3) Conclusion

>Bleach's macrocosm is 5x bigger than our universe, since their verse has more than one universe sized worlds with given evidence.

>26 statements/feats already confirms that the Bleach characters are beyond universal level simply going by the manga only while ignoring other Bleach media sources.

>Power-scaling further backs up on how powerful these characters are when they scale to one and other making universal level Bleach less of an outlier and more consistent.

Those people who argue consistency of universal level Dragon Ball yet ignore the blatant consistency of universal level Bleach is completely hilarious.

Rant Over.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of this literally got debunked on that same VSBW.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Decaffeinated  Online

There's a Bleach discussion thread, post this stuff in that.

We don't need speculation/wank flooding the forms.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fake and gay

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fake. Material Word is a bit bigger. You forgot they also have Mexico and Chad is Mexican.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seretei is city sized and Ichigo is hill level ;)

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SK Yhwach and Soul King at least are Universal

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TakenStew22  Online

Alot of people misspelling universal with hill level these days.

Atleast the verse is stronger than rock+ Dragon Ball.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hill size universes

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

Avatar image for deactivated-600a15e9df946
deactivated-600a15e9df946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't they rated universal over there?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a Bleach discussion thread, post this stuff in that.

We don't need speculation/wank flooding the forms.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was a crap way of explaining the meta

I could have done that 100 times better 🤦‍♂️

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although Hueco Muendo being Universal in size is a nice joke but at least you're not one of the wankers who go as far as calling it Infinite due to one hyperbolic poem.

It's a freaking planet with a moon...

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TakenStew22  Online

Although Hueco Muendo being Universal in size is a nice joke but at least you're not one of the wankers who go as far as calling it Infinite due to one hyperbolic poem.

It's a freaking planet with a moon...

Hill sized planet and moon tbh.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RDCDesmond  Online

Universal lv Ichigo

Who knew he could fight super saiyan god lv

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a lot of problems with this thread - basically you completely lost your mind after the initial part about the structure of the Bleachverse and ended up at planet=universe.

Fact is, SS, Earth and HM all have stars in the distant sky, they exist in their respective dimensions which house a universe each.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: I agree that the Living World and Soul Society are Universes that's pretty much common sense but when was HM shown to have a starry sky?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: I agree that the Living World and Soul Society are Universes that's pretty much common sense but when was HM shown to have a starry sky?

Moon, not stars. My bad there. The moon implies a celestial nature of the dimension HM is located in as it's a celestial body.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@gelato_exotic said:

Moon, not stars. My bad there. The moon implies a celestial nature of the dimension HM is located in as it's a celestial body.

I see. Mmmm tbh idk due to the lack of evidence of it extending beyond the general size needed to house a planet and a moon, but I guess if we considered how the dimension itself is consistently implied to be equal in size to SS and WOTL I guess it's possibly a Universe

No Caption Provided

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@gelato_exotic said:

I see. Mmmm tbh idk due to the lack of evidence of it extending beyond the general size needed to house a planet and a moon, but I guess if we considered how the dimension itself is consistently implied to be equal in size to SS and WOTL I guess it's possibly a Universe

No Caption Provided

Imo because it's supposed to be a flip-parallel of Earth, it would also include stars, galaxies, etc. It's not just the moon but I do agree this relies on very strong implications.

Imo; Bleach essentially has 3 parallel universes, a connective realm of sorts, then there's hell...nevermind the confusion as to where exactly Reserse London is located, etc.

Bleachverse is a lot bigger than people think - but I hate how that's used in false equivalency to hype characters like Ichigo or Aizen to universal when the only ones who could be considered that are the SK and SK Yhwach due to their reality warping feats (one of which was off panel and the other was slow acting).

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Agreed and I'm pretty sure the Garganta dwarfs all of them too and Yhwach was gonna destroy it too and SK created it

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm i agree tho the presentation was not that good but regardless great one

I personally think PSK and probably SK Yhwach would be Uni+ , don't think true bankai ichigo Or Aizen scales to it

Quite off topic but there was a similar thread like this for Uni+ naruto by an former user Oreo!

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeepeh

Planetary, absolutely. Multi-planetary? Maybe. Universal? Ehhhhhhhh. That's pushing it. Yamamoto is the same temperature as the Sun- a human sized sun could be argued to destroy a planet, but not the whole universe. That's not how stars work.

I believe that most of the realms are universes, but we only see Juha directly erupting the planets themselves. Would Juha alter the universes? Yeah, but he can only actually bust planets as we've seen on screen. The universal stuff is more of a- manipulation of the souls or something. For all we know, the planets of themselves could be their own lynchpins for their respective dimensions.

Also, the Human world as seen in Bleach is literally just Japan- Reverse London from Burn the Witch would just be... London? You know how it was called the western branch or whatever? Soul Society as we know it is Japan's personal heaven. It seems that Bleach has tailored afterlives according to the country's main religion.

Also, Aizen contending with Juha is NOT bad writing. He was still immortal at the end of FKT, they actually said so. The Hogyoku never stopped empowering him. As Ichigo said, Aizen simply wavered in his resolve after finding someone that he could see as an equal. Aizen never wanted to become the Soul King, but he knew he had to because no-one else would fix the Soul Society's corruption. His conviction to carry out that plan simply wavered for a moment. Over the two years in Mukken, he regained that conviction.

And as for Ichigo, I disagree. The only people to sense Ichigo I can remember were other people that trained in the Royal Realm, and Kyoraku one time when Ichigo was at rest around Yoruichi. Transcendent beings are more than capable of lowering their powers at a whim so as not to murder people they're standing around. Though, Ichigo IS far from his max potential. His highest power that we know is possible at this point would be if he were to re-learn the FGT in this dual wielding state. "The Blade is Me" followed the same principle as the FGT training, but on more of an emotional level, rather than physically becoming one. To have both the emotional and the physical sides of it would be optimal. Not to mention mastering the Quincy and Hollow powers fully, developing them further.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

divyansh13ALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

bruh

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruhhhhh seth literally debunked all these Uni+ stuffs lol

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By the_alchemist01

Now that I'm reading through once again I might be mistaken or did you imply Yama-jin is Universal? LMFAO, I probably read it wrong

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

Bruhhhhh seth literally debunked all these Uni+ stuffs lol

When did he do that?

NKC-ngoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This so retarded. Why do plp keep saying yhwach is only affecting planets smh. He litteraly saids hes reversing what the soul king did. What did the soul king do? Manipulate the original universe which was all of creation in one plane.

Yhwach was stated to have absorbed every part of the soul king which means he scales above him. In novels its even stated yhwachs corps is being used as soul king to maintain all of creation. Making his dead corpse alone low multiversal. Yhwach also saids hes affecting everything that has a concept of life and death. This implies hes affecting the whole cosmology

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Still this. Any multi-hill level character solos.

OHMYGAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop

PhantomRisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach is definitely a strong verse. But I don’t think Narutoverse or Bleachverse or One-Pieceverse is anywhere near Galaxy level, let alone Universal.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Replace Universal with Large Planet

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I'm reading through once again I might be mistaken or did you imply Yama-jin is Universal? LMFAO, I probably read it wrong

What do you mean? Yama can burn the multiverse in bankai!

No Caption Provided

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

This so retarded. Why do plp keep saying yhwach is only affecting planets smh. He litteraly saids hes reversing what the soul king did. What did the soul king do? Manipulate the original universe which was all of creation in one plane.

Yhwach was stated to have absorbed every part of the soul king which means he scales above him. In novels its even stated yhwachs corps is being used as soul king to maintain all of creation. Making his dead corpse alone low multiversal. Yhwach also saids hes affecting everything that has a concept of life and death. This implies hes affecting the whole cosmology

Finally a Bleach expert who agrees with me!

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton: undre is the biggest bleach wanker of this site lol and him agreeing with you literally makes you another big wanker as well

Avatar image for heroesoftheking
Heroesoftheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with most of those here