#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a updated version of my Ultimate Spider Man Respect Thread. I made on years ago, looked it over, and its time for a overhaul. So here is a updated thread with some better scans, and overall more added feats than my old one. Ultimate Peter Parker is one of the best versions of Spider Man ever. Launching the Ultimate Universe as the flagship title in the glory days of early 2000s. A fresh and interesting take on the mythos of the kid bitten by a spider, and played super hero for doomed world a full year before tragically dying temporary, and then let Miles Morals soak up the spotlight. Here's to you Ultimate Peter, gone but not forgotten.

Ultimate Hulk

Ultimate Thor

Ultimate Captain America

Ultimate Mr Fantastic/The Maker

Ultimate Hawkeye

Ultimate Kitty Pride

Ultimate Wolverine

Ultimate Spider Woman

Ultimate Venom

Ultimate Invisible Woman

No Caption Provided

A early bio on Peter, and a more recent bio before his death.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Strength

Spider is never stated how strong he is, but his feats place him pretty high.

No Caption Provided

Spider Man with effort rips apart two steel bars, both several inches thick.

No Caption Provided

Peter lifts a car no problem.

No Caption Provided

Peter lifts and drops fork lift that by size is in the 6-8 ton range.

No Caption Provided

Spider Man with one hand throws a submerge car, meaning car weight and water weight added on, over 20 feet.

No Caption Provided

Peter lifts and slams a 9 ton moving truck over and over again. All the while bleeding to death.

No Caption Provided

Peter knocks out with two punches 10 toner Miles.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Goblin is so durable that missiles and SHIELDs best anti Hulk weapons do no noticeable damage. Peter with several serious blows not only stuns Goblin but draw heavy amount of blood.

No Caption Provided

This mini Hulk easily overpowered Spider Woman, and took her down. Peter in turn hits him so hard that he crashes and destroys various metal equipment. He was KOed after this blow.

No Caption Provided

Even Ultimate Hulk will grunt in pain at Peter's best blows.

Durability

Peter was very durable. He looks like a scrawny kid, but he had durability of the highest level.

No Caption Provided

Peter's skin is almost too tough for needles. Needing effort to simply draw blood.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Spider Man free falls 1000s of feet, through the glass, and lands on the concrete floor below. Then right after this Doctor Octopus pummels Peter over and over. Peter not only takes all this beating, but still beats Otto. So how strong is Doctor Octopus?

Doctor Octopus is strong enough to rips steel tensile strength webbing with ease. Strong enough to lift and throw around send cars, news vans, and limos.

No Caption Provided

Peter shrugs off powerful grenade that was right near the back of his head.

No Caption Provided

Peter shrugs off a car exploding at his back.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Peter's body was durable enough to withstand the original Ultimate Hulk attempts to crush his skull.

Peter is shot through the gut with a Barrete .50 Cal Sniper Rifle. The kind of rifle that blows human limbs off.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Not only Peter survives the .50 Cal gunshot, but simply webs the wound up and competes evenly enough with the Sinister Six while bleeding to death. Taking care of Sinister Six, kills Green Goblin, and then finally succumbs to death.

Speed

Ultimate Spider Man is every bit as fast as the next Marvel Spider hero.

Spider Man easily avoiding the rapid fire, and accuracy of Ultimate Deadpool.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Dancing between the bullets of train marksmen, including Fancy Dan who is a expert with guns.

Doctor Octopus metal manipulation is fast enough to hurl derbies to tag and kill one of the Spider Man clones easy. Peter and Jessica are fast enough to dodge Doctor Octopus tentacles, as well avoid the worst of the blur moving derbies of shrapnel in this deadly storm of metal.

Spider Man fast enough to avoid the electrical attacks of Electro consistently time and time again.

Spider Man is shown flat out dancing around the combine attacks of Montana's expert whip, Fancy Dan's marksmanship, and Electro's blasts. Tagged only once by Ox running up and grabbing Peter after a explosion distracted Peter. Then Peter goes right back to dancing around the follow up attacks. This was all very early and untrain Peter too.

Spider Sense

One of Peter's core powers is his Spider Sense. His ability to detect danger and even short term predict the future right before it happens.

Parker's first use of Spider Sense has him avoid an hitman trying to run him over. Then Peter sense the threat the man posed with the hidden gun he had. This was before he knew he had powers.

Peter with his eyes close, and back turn detect the threat of a kick, and moves out of the way before it happens. Then counters without even thinking. This was before he knew he had powers.

No Caption Provided

Peter easily senses and avoids a poll thrown at him while his back was turn.

No Caption Provided

Peter senses the explosion from leaking gas before it happens.

No Caption Provided

Spider Man with his back turn again is able to predict the threat of about to be crush by Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Spider Man with his back turn,and deep into thought detects, and catches the taser fire at him.

Spider Man senses the incoming attack by SHIELD before they fire.

Spider Man senses alone detect, and locate the man about to unleash Mangog in a museum full of people.

Peter's sense is fully relied on to predict the direction of attacks from the Spot for a whole fight.

Webbing

Peter learned to make web shooters thanks to unfinished formula from his father that Peter finishes.

Thanks to a formula left behind by his father, Peter was able to make webbing after figuring out the missing parts of the formula.

No Caption Provided

Spider Man's webbing can stop bullets.

Spider Man's webbing can stop dead multiple speeding vehicles, and catch a car falling at high speeds.

No Caption Provided

Peter is able to tag exceptional skilled characters like Moonknight and Punisher at the same time easy. Moonknight having super stats himself.

No Caption Provided

Peter is able to easily tagged the super assassin Elektra herself with a face full of webbing, while fighting Kingpin at the same time.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Peter's favorite tactic is web spamming a whole area with corpus amount of webbing to incapacitate one or more people.

Wall Crawling

Spider Man as expected can climb walls and ceilings.

No Caption Provided

Spider Man usually chose to approach or stalk others via the wall and ceilings.

No Caption Provided

Spider Man can also fight by attacking foes from the ceiling and walls, bouncing to and fro, for a unorthodox fighting style that leaves you open from all new angles of attacks.

Skill

Peter is not train by anyone. He is however very self taught, and fought more battles than even the Ultimates had in his single year as Spider Man. He was always in a state of fighting, and went up against a far more dangerous rogue gallery than 616 Peter did as a teen.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Kraven the Hunter is not fodder thug. He is near super human, has advance skill, knowledge of pressure points, and train around the world to hunt the most dangerous animals with his bare hands. Peter beats him laughably easy.

Peter on his raw talent and Stats alone manages to match Elektra even though Peter barely had any fights under his belt yet.

Peter again not even trying to fight but reason with her manages to avoid any real damaging blows fine.

No Caption Provided

Peter flats out beat her in their last fight while fighting King Pin too.

Peter taking down King Pin's most skilled hit men, the Enforces, as well Electro the same time. Peter does this with combination of his spider powers and brains.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Peter using brains and know how to beat Whip Lash. Iron Man's tech heavy foe. Iron Man is very impressed with Peter's ability to think on the fly, and understanding of more science in a fight.

Spider Man engaging and easily dancing all around the very super human and skilled Moonknight.

Spider Man easily besting Moonknight and Punisher, both whom are very skilled, in a few panels.

In the end Spider Man is skilled and savy enough to be in a every man for themselves brawl with the likes of Black Cat, Elektra, Moonknight, Hammerhead, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, and the Enforcers. Spider Man coming out on top.

No Caption Provided

#4 Posted by The_Magister (13981 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18335 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18335 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: No problem, but can you tell me who ultimate Spider-Man is fighting in this scan?

No Caption Provided

#8 Posted by scavengerFist (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice thread buddy!

#9 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: I ave no idea who that is nor ever remember that scan from the books :/

#11 Posted by MonsterStomp (36771 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Do you have a space marine thread? Also what's your favorite chapter?

#12 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Do you have a space marine thread? Also what's your favorite chapter?

I do. Space Marine Warhammer 40K

My fav Chapter... hard one. I would say Soul Drinkers. I have nearly all their novels, and love their very human like qaulities to other Space Marines. Outside them Blood Ravens are awesome thanks to the DOW games. Space Wolves is close third. Overall Im more of a Chaos Marine fan than Space Marines.

#13 Posted by MonsterStomp (36771 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Ah nice. Yeah my friend started getting into it and bought some miniatures to paint. He just finished, and they look good. So I started looking for an army to get into and Grey Knights look awesome. But also wanted to get into Chaos Space Marines.

Thanks.

#14 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Ah nice. Yeah my friend started getting into it and bought some miniatures to paint. He just finished, and they look good. So I started looking for an army to get into and Grey Knights look awesome. But also wanted to get into Chaos Space Marines.

Thanks.

If you wish to win, dont play Space marines. I had a whole red Corsair and Emperor Children army, 4000 points of stuff. With custom made Daemon princes and Obliterators and shit. My shit was pretty awesome.

Sadly CSM codexes are always weak to Space marines Sad but true. lol.

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (36771 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I don't think I'll end up playing as opposed to collecting and have fun painting and whatnot.

#16 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I don't think I'll end up playing as opposed to collecting and have fun painting and whatnot.

Good times.