#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a quick and informative thread of a character who is criminally underrated by many. Behold the power of Ultimate Hulk. The man eating asshole of the Ultimate universe :)

Ultimate Thor

Ultimate Captain America

Ultimate Mr Fantastic/The Maker

Ultimate Hawkeye

Ultimate Kitty Pride

Ultimate Wolverine

Ultimate Spider Woman

Ultimate Spider Man (Peter Parker)

Ultimate Venom

Ultimate Invisible Woman

No Caption Provided

Older bio on Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Evolving

Unlike other Hulk's in Marvel, this Hulk relies on evolving to match a threat.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

This is the core of Ultimate Hulks real power. He is not some gamma monster that rages and gets stronger. He is a gamma monster, injected with super soldier resume, and evolves to meet a threat by getting tougher and stronger.

Strength

Ultimate Hulk is insanely strong and more than a match with other versions of Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Hulk with a smash takes out several speedsters from the shockwave.

No Caption Provided

Hulk is able to thunder clap a skyscraper building that was on fire with enough wind force to put it out.

No Caption Provided

This Hulk at his weakest can one shot skyscrapers.

No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Casually ripping Iron Mans suit apart in seconds, something Ultimate Colossus, who has insane strength feats, is unable to damage with a all out blow to. As seen in bottom scans as IM took this hit head on in a blitz, only to be fine afterward when sent to catch Xavier and Beast.

At base he is able to rip apart Crimson Dynomo Mechs in two with ease, Mechs made with the same tech of Iron Mans suit on a super large scale.

Abomination is stated nad shown to be as strong as Hulk was as per Ultimates run. However, Hulk got way stronger since then as Abomination finds out the hard way in comics as early as Ultimates 2.

No Caption Provided

Hulk one shots the nuke durable Triskelion it with a smash. First scans states how durable it is, the next two is Hulk wrecking it.

This is Tyrone Cash who uses the original Hulk Serum formula, without the negative Side Effects. Tyrone is stated a second rate Hulk by Fury, which makes sense since Cash is using the weaker original Serum, not the Serum mixed with Caps blood that Banner uses. In this he is causing earthquakes felt thousand miles away.

No Caption Provided

In this feat Hulk causes 8.9 earthquakes from having sex with She Hulk. Not fighting, but causing 8.9s by simply screwing Betty. For scale of reference, a 8.9 earthquake is equal to 340 megatons of TNT. For more reference, what does a 9,0 do to the earth? Antarctic Ice shatter a world away practically. Atmosphere was rattled as scientist observed. Earths day was shorten by a microsecond. Scientist found Gravity was altered where the Quake struck. It moved Earth's Axis mate. It shifted a county of japan by 2 meters. That is the limits of Ultimate Hulk's strength.

Durability

Thanks to evolving to the threat level, Hulk can be extremely durable.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hulk is bullet proof to the largest caliber weapons.

Hulk adapts to Venus's atmosphere in seconds.

Hulk shrugs off Thor's best blows with a laugh.

Hulk shrugging off Ultimate Thor's best attacks which as seen wipe out portions of the city.

Hulk beat down Nightmare, the Fear Lord who was reality warping the city block around him at the time, and the explosion of the magical force of Ultimate Hulk killing him is seen compared to the city. Hulk is fine.

Hulk is blown away by Megaton Nuke, and never KOed.

No Caption Provided

Hulk again jumps in the path of a Megaton Nuke, and clearly is never KOed as he escapes faster than SHIELD with satellites could track him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

In this feat with context, Scarlet Witch released her powers to bring in the Squadron Supreme of 712 (the 616 canon versions in crossovers) to half the powers of the Squadron Supreme of 31916. Here, Hulk faces the forces of the two Squadron Surpemes, and Ultimates at the same time. Scans 5 and 6 show Hulk tanking the combine blows of two Hyperions and God Thor best attacks with no damage. In the end the only way to beat Hulk was suffocating him. Which Wonder Man can do by himself. So being suffocated and KOed is not bad by this insane power house of teams working together to take him down.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

During the events of Secrete Wars, Ultimate Hulk shows to nearly match Doc Green turning Savage Hulk. They battle for a time fine, with neither putting down the other.

Healing

Hulks healing also allows for a healing factor.

No Caption Provided

Hulk stabs by Zarda's special axe, the blood immediately stops and Hulk is no longer bleeding or showing a wound.

No Caption Provided

Hulk as his whole face blown off only to have it instantly heal.

Speed

Hulk is pretty fast for a guy his size. He is not the fastest, but has decent speed feats from time to time.

No Caption Provided

Hulk reacts fine to bullet fired tranqs while they are feet from him.

No Caption Provided

Hulk has a run speed of 215 Miles Per Hour.

No Caption Provided

Hulk moving as a speedy wrecking ball as he hits target after target with super leaps.

Mental Resistance

Hulk has shown to evolve to mental threats as well.

No Caption Provided

Hulk evolves to the Leaders mental powers.

No Caption Provided

Jean Grey who has world wide telepathy, able to affect hundreds of minds at a time is struggling to keep Banner in line. Banner was not even Hulked out.

No Caption Provided

After Hulking out, Jean states she is unable to restrain him at all now, and even the second Omega telepath Xorn stated instead of dominating Hulk, just let him calm down. Both telepaths could not contain Hulk, but had to find a unique way to deal with it.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet good thread, i like it, ANOTHER !!! XD

Though it would be good if you did another respect thread about an Ultimate character like Ultimate Thing.

#3 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum: I just finish Ultimate Thor. Im afraid I dont have enough feats or willpower to dredge some on Ultimate Thing. Im doing Venom/Carnage, Hulk, Thor, The Maker/Reed Richards, Spider Woman, and Hawkeye. I may redo Peter Parker, and may do one for Invisible Woman as well. I have a older thread that has a lot of good Thing feats in my Ultimate Fantastic Four Tribute Thread, but its out of date a little bit. Thus some of the more remakes of the characters I really liked in Ultimate comics.

#4 Posted by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

This is good. A medium thread fulled with good showings.👍

#5 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:

I just finish Ultimate Thor. Im afraid I dont have enough feats or willpower to dredge some on Ultimate Thing.

Understandable. :(

Im doing Venom/Carnage, Hulk, Thor, The Maker/Reed Richards, Spider Woman, and Hawkeye. I may redo Peter Parker, and may do one for Invisible Woman as well.

Man......you are overtaxing yourself too much. That is really too much, take a rest.

I have a older thread that has a lot of good Thing feats in my Ultimate Fantastic Four Tribute Thread, but its out of date a little bit.

Well, i guess i'll look there. :)

#6 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
@abelhsu said:

This is good. A medium thread fulled with good showings.👍

Thanks

#7 Posted by KrleAvenger (26349 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny. I wanted to make Ultimate Iron-man respect thread. Seems like I should because it's the only character you are not interested in making a respect thread for.

Im doing Venom/Carnage, Hulk, Thor, The Maker/Reed Richards, Spider Woman, and Hawkeye.

#8 Posted by KrleAvenger (26349 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and by the way, awesome respect thread.

#9 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: it's true. I like him, I really do, but I never feel the need to talk about him or debate him. If you want to respect him up, please do. Hit my my older thread for any feats you think you might be missing.

#10 Posted by KrleAvenger (26349 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I see. When I reread his appearances, I will check it out in case I miss something.

#11 Posted by Helloman (29800 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for this! It is really good! It's making me interested in reading some Ultimates comics! :D

#12 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad he's not on Blue Marvel's power level 😉

#13 Posted by BruceRogers (17318 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Too bad he's not on Blue Marvel's power level 😉

Oooo, dayum

#14 Edited by adamTRMM (9151 posts) - - Show Bio

Says something about Blue Marvel doesn't it?

"Of course not. Nonsense!" lolz

#15 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: if KOing a questionable Hulk from a quistionable time line with questionable mental state via manipulation by Reed as stated, then yeah. BM KOed that maybe sort of Ultimate Hulk.

So I guess BM > 616 Hulk too. Since 616 Hulk failed to one shot Ultimate in Secret Wars.

So we can go with this logic Heheheheh

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#16 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11196 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Yeah BM just knocked the hell outta Ultimate Hulk with a single punch (Hulk's face tho xP). This is an amazing respect thread nonetheless.

#17 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: meh it's OK. Same fight had Ultimate Cap handily deal with Miss America and tank a all out attack from MS Marvel. So it's a fair trade off.

Thanks for the like.

#18 Edited by Wolfrazer (16189 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Edit: Wait noted, I got the info I need from the other scan, nvrm.

#19 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: The last strength feat..weird I guess, but is it actually said it was from sex and not fighting? Cause I didn't see nothing indicating the former.

Do you use more strength in sex or lifting weights and hitting a punching bag? Just curious. The fact Hulk can generate and tank 8.9 earthquake causing force through a act of pleasure than fighting, that says a lot.

#20 Posted by Wolfrazer (16189 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Well I mean it's fiction, so....but anyway, I think that one durability feat answered the question, so nvrm.

#21 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11196 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: No problem. Also, wasn't Hyperion like depleted/weakened before he engaged Hulk in a battle ?

#22 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: yes. As I said in the feat, both Hyperion's were the same and by having them occupy the same space meant the strength was split evenly between the two.

#23 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11196 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: yes. As I said in the feat, both Hyperion's were the same and by having them occupy the same space meant the strength was split evenly between the two.

I see, thanks mate.

#24 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I see, thanks mate.

Np.

#25 Posted by Bkolbey (22 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: Considering what one Hyperion could do in the Supreme Power series, tanking two of him at half power is still wildly impressive.

#27 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11196 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterofevil: Pm me some of his feats that is if you don't mind ofc :P

#28 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-466439-respect-hyperion-supremeverse.html

#29 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11196 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1671 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11196 posts) - - Show Bio