Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Type I: Pseudo Archetypes, Power of Imagination

Type I, is the Highest Order of the Power of Imagination (or the likes) over Dualities, Concepts, Boundaries and all the Opposing Meta-Realities that are extremely deeply beyond even the Concepts that contain and transcend reality.

While still being part of an Upward, Linear Power Hierarchy.

These characters are often so conceptual, they are in a state of Non-Existence, and can only be attacked directly with Metaphors, as well as the likes.

They can be countered by simply being on a Higher Hierarchy of Metaphysics (Like Hadou Gods).

And a minority of them possess Tier A properties. (Some humans in XianXias, and Amaterasu).

Pseudo Archetypes also tend to get confused with Tier A characters. A lot, but here, we will be setting the boundary... permanently.

Characters at this Tier of Metaphysics are either of the three sub-types of Type I.

HIGH Type I:

Characters are packed with a complete set of hax. Embodying their own hax's concepts, defensively and offensively.

Existing in a state of Meta-Existence, as well as Meta-Non-Existence and can only be attacked in a WAR of Conceptual Metaphors.

To state whether these characters have a "counter" to your hax is nearly meaningless, as they can instantly create a Hax to counter yours out of nowhere, narratively, anyway.

But are still Cardinal Bound, and can be countered by existing on a Higher Cardinal Layer of Metaphysics. However, are nigh-conditionless besides this.

However, these characters tend to act like Platonic Archetypes in that they outsource concepts that contain and transcend what contains reality and physics.

MED Type I:

These characters are not actually shallower than High Type I's, and can in fact, still equally affect them, they are schematically the same in deepness.

However, they are rather more conditioned. They have a finite, but unquantifiable, maybe nigh-unlimited numbers of power sets, and are more limited in options, and depend on combination narrative, imagination sets.

They may be tied to Nothingness, Concepts, Dualities, but are more conditioned and less broad.

LOW Type I:

These characters are not actually shallower than High Type I's or Med Type I's.

But these characters are usually embodying or overtly specialized to a finite number of sets, sometimes just embodying the concept of Death, or just embodying the concept of Life.

To become Type I?

Your character needs to be able to affect the Deep Concepts and Dualities that contain the narrative concepts over the Metaphysical Reality that contains Physics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Characters w/ Type I Hax, Conceptuality, Trans-Duality or State

Nasuverse/Type-Moon

Nasuverse has a F*ck ton of Type Is (y tho). Some of them even have Tier A properties.

• Under Fate/Extra-CCC
    • Gilgamesh
    • Moon Cell BB
    • Amaterasu
    • et. al. way more than this.

Shin Megami Tensei

They are here, because they transcend the Conceptual Reality that contains Concept-Physics, as Data.

• Demi-Fiend
  • YHVH
  • Lucifer
  • Metatron
  • et. al. way more than this.

Dies Irae/Shinzaverse/KKK

Hadou Gods and Gudou Gods are here, because they fight with pure concepts beyond Type II Concept Reality Constructs, and increase their power with cravings and emotions.

• Ren Fuji
  • Mercurius
  • Reinhard Heydrich
  • Marie
  • Hajun
  • Satanel
  • et. al.

Marvel Comics

Um... uh... ummmm... yeah... no. Just... no.

• Nyx maybe?

Dark Tower

They are here, since they overwrite Stories that Narrate, Concept > Reality constructs with Plot Manipulation.

• Gan
  • Crimson King

Umineko

• Creators
    • Featherine Augustus Aurora
    • Beatrice Ushiromiya (Full Potential)
    • et. al.
  • Voyagers
    • Bernkastel
    • Lambdadelta
    • et. al.
  • et. al.

DC Comics

• The 5th Dimensional Imps
    • Mr. Mxyzptlk
    • Batmite
  • Nil Monitors (Monitor Sphere)
    • Thought Robot Superman (get mad, whoever would get mad at this rating)
    • Mandrakk the Dark Monitor (this too)
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: Nasuverse has a F*ck ton of Type Is (y tho).

What do you mean "Y tho?"

Also, I believe the Nasuverse Type Is are Med Type Is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this new?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thekillerklok

But are still Cardinal Bound, and can be countered by existing on a Higher Cardinal Layer of Metaphysics. However, are nigh-conditionless besides this.

so, like a tier for characters that exist somewhere down the list of some dimensional or realm scaling hierarchy? but have reached some conceptual nonesense level of said space?

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Senior_Nepuko

Expand on what you mean by "linear power" when talking about concepts.

I also think it would be best if you refrain from using Masadaverse characters as exemples.