#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is dedicated to the Lords of Shadow canon. This one is focusing on Trevor Belmont who held back Dracula's forces as an Holy Knight, and then becomes a Vampire who plays a huge role in saving the world. This thread will break down feats of Trevor Belmont, and then his time as the powerful Vampire Alucard.

Here is the link to Gabriel Belmont/Dracula Respect Thread.

No Caption Provided

Trevor Belmont was the hidden child of Gabriel Belmont. The Brotherhood feared the only way to put down Gabriel after becoming Dracula was one of his lineage. So they took the boy before Gabriel knew of his existence. Train by the order to be their best knight to replace Gabriel. Trevor became world renown, and was key to standing in his father's way after he became Dracula.

Skill

No Caption Provided

Quick Rundown of Gabriel standing within the Brotherhood since Gabriel, and his skill.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Trevor rips off the arm, and torso of this demon with strength alone.

No Caption Provided

Trevor rips to pieces this thick wooden door.

No Caption Provided

Trevor slams this stone gargoyle into pieces.

No Caption Provided

Trevor holds his ground while the monster's momentum allowed itself to be ripped in two from the chain around its mouth.

No Caption Provided

Trevor hooks a ton of steel, and swings it like nothing.

Durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Trevor lands from a 50 foot fall fine. He then crashes down right after from a 100+ foot drop, and was only temporary KO, with nothing broken.

No Caption Provided

Trevor tanks Dracula's Chaos Claws blast fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Trevor free falls with Dracula easy 1000 feet drop, while impaled by the Combat Cross. He survives the fall, with the weapon piercing his heart, and still holds a small conversation with Dracula before dying.

Gear

Combat Cross

No Caption Provided

A holy weapon that is super effective against evil. Trevor's Combat Cross is stronger than his Dark Pain weapon as Alucard.

No Caption Provided

Allows Trevor to hook foes.

No Caption Provided

Capable of piercing foes and cutting them into two.

No Caption Provided

Used to hook items and use them as weapons or large projectiles.

Speed Boots

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Speed Boots allow you to run fast enough to leave blur lines, and jump several dozen feet from the speed and momentum.

Boomerang

No Caption Provided

Trevor possesses multiple Boomerang blades. that home in on targets and explode.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Boomerang homes in on Vampire, and explodes in a holy explosion.

No Caption Provided

The Blade delays in mid air to track and slice off the hands for Trevor.

Abilities

No Caption Provided

Trevor has access to Light and Shadow magic. Unlike Gabriel use of the magic for varying effects in game, Trevor's use of the magic allow for two outcomes. Light Magic for greater health, or Shadow Magic for greater damage output.

#2 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

After failing to kill his father, Trevor reveals himself to be his son. Devastated, Dracula feeds the dying Trevor his blood, and turns him into the only direct Vampire descendant of Dracula. Since resurrecting, Alucard again attempted to kill his father. When that failed, he decided to team up with his father to save earth from Satan and the Shadow Lord Zobek.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Alucard easily blocks multiple strikes from this giant monster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Victor Belmont punches so hard that he brings down the stone floor in his fight vs Dracula. Alucard manages to win a tug a war with him pretty easy.

No Caption Provided

Alucard shows strength enough to hold Dracula to be impaled by Simon Belmont.

No Caption Provided

Alucard rips off the feet thick iron chain from its feet thick iron moorings

No Caption Provided

Alucard and Dracula together rip down a large stone wall.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Alucard chomp on by a Reaver only for Alucard to bust out with no damage.

No Caption Provided

Alucard impaled by a large sword which he fights out of fine.

No Caption Provided

Alucard is rag dolled by a Demon Lord only to be fine later when he hits the moat.

No Caption Provided

Alucard set on fire and dropped into the castle's moat. Once he hits the water he recovers instantly and swims back to the castle.

No Caption Provided

Alucard held in place in high voltage electricity. He fights on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After Satan possess Alucard body, Dracula is force to slam alucard from high atmosphere to earth. Alucard's body taking all the damage as Satan said. Still the body remains unbroken.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just like Dracula, Alucard is a servant of god. This 1000 mile blast of holy energy that destroys all leaves him and Dracula untouch.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Alucard overwhelms Zobek's Lieutenant with a flurry.

No Caption Provided

Alucard reacts, and catches Victor Belmont's Combat Cross with one hand fine.

No Caption Provided

Alucard matches Dracula in speed.

No Caption Provided

Alucard swings his blades so fast, that the head of this monster does not fall off till after it travel 10 feet away.

No Caption Provided

Alucard swings his blade so fast, you never see it.

Gear

Dark Pain

No Caption Provided

Dark Pain was made to be dark counterpart of the Combat Cross for Alucard to use.

Crissaegrim

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Crissaegrim was made from the pieces of Vampire Killer, Glaciem, and Igneas. Combine the sword has the properties to slay anything evil much like Vampire Killer. Has the icy touch of death that steal the vitality of foes, and gives to the user from Glaciem. The Igneas part allows a burning fire that is capable of burning anything.

Masamune and Zobek's Lieutenant Armor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This sword and armor set come as a pair. Both forge from the material of the Abyss itself, with the Sword Masamune able to be drawn, and stored outside the material realm.

Stopwatch

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stopwatch is a magical Hourglass that can slow time around Alucard, while he moves at normal speeds.

No Caption Provided

Lasts for a dozen seconds, with some in game scale for speed difference.

Abilities

Werewolf Form

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alucard can shape shift into a werewolf form that allows him to gain heiten strength, and still able to use weapons. However he loses the ability to use other powers till he shape shifts back.

Mist Form

No Caption Provided

Alucard is able to transform into a intangible mist form to avoid attacks.

White Wolf Form

No Caption Provided

Alucard later developed a special ability to go full wolf form. In this full form his body remains, but generates a specter wolf that can attack foes, or be intangible like Alucard's early Mist Form This form also allows Alucard to teleport to the area the wolf is at on command.

No Caption Provided

This form is used to phase many obstacles, and teleport Alucard solid body to unreachable spots.

No Caption Provided

Alucard leaves behind his physical body, and uses the White Wolf to attack Zobek's Lieutenant. Alucard then teleports his solid body where the White Wolf was after the attack to finish him.

Bat Form

No Caption Provided

Alucard is able to transform into a bat form for flight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alucard later on transforms into many bats, and use this form for long distance travel.

Swarm of Bats

No Caption Provided

Just like Dracula, Alucard can summon bats to attack and distract foes.

Demon Wings

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alucard gains Demon Wings for double and triple jump effects. Allowing him some air combat ability.

Shadow Claws

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shadow Claws is the ability Alucard gains allowing for razor claws to scale stone walls.

There is more minor abilities, and power ups I am not mentioning. Thinks like the Electric Bombs, TOil Flasks, ect. I am not adding those due to the fact they are not really supported by "cinematic" scenes. So with that said, I hope this respect thread helps you respect the latest installment of the Castlevania series character. The second biggest badass next to Dracula himself.

#3 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by OneWithReason (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Another AWESOME job man. I should have done this sooner, but I'm following now 😉

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
#5 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just sad.

#6 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by lubub55 (12877 posts) - - Show Bio

This is great! How does Alucard compare to Gabriel as a combatant?

#8 Posted by lubub55 (12877 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55: he had to play garbage like mirrors of fate and los2 and pay konami/satan his hard earned money for it.

#10 Posted by lubub55 (12877 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: If you don't like it then just leave the thread. There's no need to comment.

#11 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55: I did left the thread after expressing my sorrow you were the one who mentioned me.

#12 Posted by lubub55 (12877 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: There is no need to "express" anything. Nobody cares if you don't like Konami and saying that the thread is sad when a lot of hard work went into making it is just disrespectful.

#13 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55: did I say that this thtead is sad?

I said him paying konami his hard earned money for a bad game is sad.

I meant no disrespect towards the thread.

and you seem to care enough since you keep mentioning me.

if you don't care don't ask, don't mention.

and I have every right to say what I want, it's called freedom of speech.

#14 Posted by Helloman (28522 posts) - - Show Bio

This is good work.

#15 Posted by lubub55 (12877 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: You should make a hub for all your Respect Threads so that they're easier to find when looking for them.