This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by LiTTlleJeiKKie (398 posts) - - Show Bio

i have seen both toriko and dbz anime several times over i have even read the mangaas but when it comes to "vs" threads, many peoples faild to prove that toriko> namek frieza, peoples even put them on buu saga levlers where most of them are still namek level.

prove is necessary

namek maximum frieza vs eos toriko

#2 Posted by MainJP (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

You already have a winner in mind.

#3 Posted by HigherPower (11183 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp said:

#4 Posted by HigherPower (11183 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by mikideze (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@littllejeikkie:

i think frieza would but don't know, from what i have heard toriko characters should be at cell saga level

#6 Posted by LiTTlleJeiKKie (398 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp said:

i do have a winner in mind and that is namek frieza, if you think otherwise, then prove me, i dare you?

#7 Posted by MainJP (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

i do have a winner in mind and that is namek frieza, if you think otherwise, then prove me, i dare you?

You broke the rules. You can't side with a character, you're the OP.

And Toriko godstomps.

#8 Posted by LiTTlleJeiKKie (398 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

bald talking ah?i can do that too, i can say that goku stomps but that is not a credible way to put it...specially without any evidence to back it up. your claims are just as useless as me trying to draw a canon manga for dbs. if you don't post the reason for that talking won't cut it.

#9 Posted by HigherPower (11183 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by LiTTlleJeiKKie (398 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp:

You broke the rules. You can't side with a character, you're the OP.

as far as i can remember i didn't actually brake the law, you asked me my oppinion and i answered you are the one braking the law for this thread about having a prove.

And Toriko godstomps.

Not even in his dream or in reality, saying that is useless since you can't prove it either way.

#11 Edited by MainJP (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

@littllejeikkie: Read the rules, friend. And Toriko most certainly does godstomp him with large planet+ physicals and MFTL speed. You did not read Toriko. The only thing you're proving to anyone right now is that you can't read.

#12 Posted by LiTTlleJeiKKie (398 posts) - - Show Bio

@littllejeikkie said:

@mainjp said:

This is against the rules. @jashro44@jedixman@rogueshadow@wildvine@xwraith

i had a winner in my mind but i just wondered what other think about it, many peoples say toriko but i have never seen an evidense or a feat that puts toriko above frieza, that is the main point with the whole thread. and that is by no means braking the law.

#13 Posted by LiTTlleJeiKKie (398 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp:

Read the rules,

i did and i am certainly allowed to ask for reasons.

friend. And Toriko most certainly does godstomp.

stop your nonsensical claims here they mean nothing as long as you can't prove them.. show me the reason toriko would win ?cause i have never seen a feat that puts him above frieza and this needs to stop.

You did not read Toriko.

that quote would perfectly suit someone that have no idea on toriko being you. he would not win let alone stomp, with that statment alone, i can safely assume you haven't watched the series, that you are just driven by hype made for toriko like many others. don't make me underesstimate you! you are better than this! just show me the prove and feat

#15 Edited by kikideath (19 posts) - - Show Bio

frieza

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
#16 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko LoL stomps.

#17 Posted by MainJP (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

@littllejeikkie: You skimmed the rules. You clearly have an agenda which is the reason for this threads existence. Large planet+ physicals and MFTL speed would crush Freeza.

INB4lock.

#18 Posted by JediXMan (41445 posts) - - Show Bio

@littllejeikkie:

Read the rules again. Don't make a thread with a winner in mind.