Top 5 worst things fictional "good" women has done to their boyfriends/husband.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By waezi2

Number 5: Wasp(from Earth’s Mightiest Heroes) belittles Ant Man’s interest in science.

I LOVE Earths Mightiest Heroes and I LOVE what they did to make Jan a important member despite being unknown by casual Marvel fans, but her lack of interest as well as downright mean-spirited comments about Hank’s work as a scientist was uncalled for.

Imagine a woman who has a boyfriend who yawns and bicker about something she is interested in, like classical music. That would just be a dick move.

Number 4: Jade(DC Comics) cheats on Kyle Rayner.

So, Kyle Rayner AKA Green Lantern decides to go to space since he needs a break from Earth.

And then his girlfriend Jade cheats on him with some rich guy, even though she told Kyle that it was okay for him go on his intergalactic pilgrimage. It is not like he just ditched her, he wanted her to go with him and was more than ready to return to Earth when he thought she might be pregnant. SHE was the one who decided to go back to Earth, but not before she told him that his space journey was something he needed to do.

Number 3: Toriel(Undertale) leaves Asgore.

Yeah, I went there.

Toriel left her MOURNING husband who declared war on humanity in a fit of rage. She left him for something he didn’t mean and only said out of anger, something he regretted almost immediately. Then, she lives in the Ruins for god knows how long without lifting a finger to help her people who are now ruled by a not too bright, depressed and suicidal man. She says that she stayed in the Ruins to save the children, but if she had returned to New Home, she could easily have stopped the killing of human children before it even started. She most likely stayed in the Ruins because she didn’t want to confront Asgore. She downright kidnaps you so she can pretend that you are her little child, and won’t let you leave her home. AND it has been implied that she wanted you to kill Asgore so that she could take back the throne without any problems. Remember, if she is alive in a neutral run, she will conveniently return to take the throne after Asgore is dead.

Number 2: Opal(Legend of Korra) using her relationship with Bolin as a bargaining chip.

So, Bolin from Legend of Korra messed up and helped Kuvira despite his friends warning him that she is a dictator. Once he faces the truth and that people are going to die, Bolin returns to his friends to help them fight her.

But his girlfriend Opal is, well, kinda pissed. But she tells him that if he wish to save their relationship, he must assist her in saving her family.

… Wow.

You can tell me that I’m simplifying it or that I’m not fair to Opal, but let’s be real here: she is abusing the fact that Bolin feels guilty over the whole Kuvira thing AND she is using being in a relationship with him as something he needs to earn.

Love is not a reward you can hope to gain through specific actions. By doing this, Opal has placed Bolin in a situation where he has been granted mercy by her and she can potentially make rules for him to keep since he knows that her affection is something that he must pay for.

You either forgive someone or you don’t. What Opal did was toxic to their relationship.

Number 1: Rachel Green(Friends) being Ross’ girlfriend.

No specific examples needed, just Rachel Green from the TV series “Friends”. She is just plain awful to Ross. Dating him is just mean.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Damn, this was depressing to read :(

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I'll say there are much worse things to do to your husband or boyfriend.

Like My Super Ex-Girlfriend. He cheated on her; she threw a SHARK at him.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, this was depressing to read :(

I feast on your misery!

I'll say there are much worse things to do to your husband or boyfriend.

Like My Super Ex-Girlfriend. He cheated on her; she threw a SHARK at him.

He DID cheat on her. Most of the stuff on this list is uncalled for, making it worse.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's what you define as your worst? So vanilla

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: You should list the truly toxic :)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What in the bloody hell are you talking about?

Didn't you know women can do no wrong?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Hajduk  Online

Felicity Smoak in season 4 of Arrow broke Oliver Queen's heart, after he saved her life multiple times and even gave her her entire purpose, because he just found out that morning that he had an illegitimate son, and he took too long to tell her about it. She did this when they were right in the middle of a massive world-at-stake event fighting a supervillain, and this mental upset that she caused in Green Arrow is what directly caused the heroes to fail and the villain literally killing everyone in the city.

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You shouldn't put the Opal thing at second place.It was a human reaction for her to blame Bolin out of anger.And she forgave him quickly.Wasn't her mom kidnapped at the time by Kuvira?She was just really pissed off.

As for Ross and Rachel,I wouldn't ship anyone else with him.For all of Rachel's flaws,Ross had many of them too,one of the reasons why dynamic worked so perfectly.But I am team Ross :) and he is my favorite friend's character.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Why do you say Rachel being Ross' girlfriend is bad ? That was great and pretty much everyone loved the couple as far as I'm aware.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when iris told Barry “we are the flash” lmao

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about John Jameson from Spider-Man 2? His bride left him at the althar, without a explanations. And he certainly did nothing to deserve it?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gateofbabylon: To be fair, Barney and Robin's relationship was also the result of them screwing someone over.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18 krisbishop  Moderator

Pretty much every woman leaving their fiance at the altar - MJ (Spider-Man 2), Stella and Victoria (HIMYM), etc.

Also Robin screwing Barney over in HIMYM. I'll always hate her for that.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για we were on a break gif

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ross and Rachel are both awful people.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's not forget Mary from Hancock. She leaves him with amnesia after the head trauma, leading to his downward spiral into alcoholism and becoming a failed hero. No doubt she saw his 'heroics' on TV - and did nothing. And once he accidentally learns the truth, she keeps acting as enormous b****, as if everything was his fault.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about John Jameson from Spider-Man 2? His bride left him at the althar, without a explanations. And he certainly did nothing to deserve it?

We don't talk about Spider-Man 2 in my blogs.

Let's not forget Mary from Hancock. She leaves him with amnesia after the head trauma, leading to his downward spiral into alcoholism and becoming a failed hero. No doubt she saw his 'heroics' on TV - and did nothing. And once he accidentally learns the truth, she keeps acting as enormous b****, as if everything was his fault.

Yeah, that one smarts. But he has amnesia, maybe he did something she should be pissed over?

I doubt it since the reason to his memory loss was that he saved her when they went to see Frankenstein.

You shouldn't put the Opal thing at second place.It was a human reaction for her to blame Bolin out of anger.And she forgave him quickly.Wasn't her mom kidnapped at the time by Kuvira?She was just really pissed off.

Emotional blackmailing is STILL emotional blackmailing.

And doing something out of anger can't be a universal excuse. What if someone hit their wife because it was a "human reaction?"

And it wasn't something she did right away. She took her time to calm down and THEN gave him the ultimatum. It was manipulative and low.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Darling, it's far too late to be worrying about that now

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By waezi2

@wollfmyth209 said:

Ross and Rachel are both awful people.

@thor_parker82 said:

Why do you say Rachel being Ross' girlfriend is bad ? That was great and pretty much everyone loved the couple as far as I'm aware.

@deathstroke512 said:

As for Ross and Rachel,I wouldn't ship anyone else with him.For all of Rachel's flaws,Ross had many of them too,one of the reasons why dynamic worked so perfectly.But I am team Ross :) and he is my favorite friend's character.

She never wanted to see Ross happy. According to her, if she does not have a boyfriend, Ross should also not have girlfriend. When Ross was with Julie, she created the whole drama by drinking wine and calling Ross and telling she was over him. She ruined the happy going relationship of Ross and Julie.

She broke up with him because of a stupid list.

Ross wants to spend their anniversary together but Rachel is so busy at work that she can not find time to do so. So Ross comes to her office to celebrate a little with her their anniversary(which I believe its very cute of him) but Rachel is rude to him and kicks him out of the office saying she is busy. Even after coming back home, instead of apologizing for her behavior, she blames Ross for coming to her office. I get she was busy, but it was a well-meaning gesture.

When she could not go out with Joshua, and finds out that Ross is with Emily in Vermont, she gets mad at him.

She goes over to London to tell Ross that she still loves him and break his marriage with Emily. Where was she before? When Ross is finally happy with Emily, why can't she let him stay happy?

As well said by a fellow passenger in the plane :

Passenger: I just want to say that you are a horrible, horrible person.

Rachel: Pardon me?

Passenger: You're about to ruin the happiest day of his life.I have to agree with your friend Pheebs. This is a terrible, terrible plan.

Rachel: But he has to know how I feel.

Passenger: But why?He loves this Emily.No good can come of this.By the way, it seems to be clear you were on a break.

When Ross is finally having fun with Bonnie, she starts feeling jealous again because she does not have a guy to go out. So she tells Bonnie to bald her head to disturb their relationship.

I could go on like this for a while.

Bottom line is that Rachel is not a decent person. The other MCs in "Friends" has their faults, but they try to be decent human beings and help each other. Rachel is extremely self obsessed and plays the victim card rather quickly.

She is more or less the Eric Cartman of "Friends"

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when iris told Barry “we are the flash” lmao

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28 morpheus_  Moderator

Karen Page selling out Daredevil's secret identity for money and drugs is up there.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

What about The Atom's ex wife killing Sue Dibney in order to get Ray to come back to her?

dirtytree332

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady Macbeth and Macbeth?

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We were on a break!

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

still better than in the comics where Jan outright takes advantage of Hank's fragile mental state