Top 5 Overrated Comic Book Movies

deffinition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im a bit sick of people saying these comic book movies are amazing, so i've made a list of them and the reasons why.

The list is

5. Xmen 2

4. Civil War

3. Road To Perdition

2. Dark Knight Rises

1. The Avengers

Full list and the reasons why are at - Top 5 Overrated Comic Book Movies

Obviously a lot of people will disagree so sound off however you want, Im totally open to the idea of being wrong.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Gotta disagree on Road to Perdition, I only just watched it for the first time and adored it.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

TDR is in no way overrated. It honestly receive as much criticism as praise.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I don't want to be rude, but everyone of those movies you "reviewed" you gave it 60% or higher ranking. You may call them overrated but you also think every one of those movies is above average.

Frankly, given the movies on your list are widely regarded as some of the best CBM's ever and you yourself gave them all above average ratings, I frankly find this "review" little more than clickbait.

DSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im a bit sick of people saying these comic book movies are amazing, so i've made a list of them and the reasons why.

The list is

5. Xmen 2

4. Civil War

3. Road To Perdition

2. Dark Knight Rises

1. The Avengers

Full list and the reasons why are at - Top 5 Overrated Comic Book Movies

Obviously a lot of people will disagree so sound off however you want, Im totally open to the idea of being wrong.

Civil War isnt Overrated , its better than Both the Avengers Movies ...

cruelwinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wholeheartedly agree with you on X2: United. After the great opening sequence dies down, the rest of the film is boring and rather hard to watch in a single sitting. I prefer First Class, Days of Future Past and Apocalypse. Entertaining and have more things that appeal to me in a movie.

Although I'm astounded at your assessment of Civil War being shallow. I thought it was an amazing film and one of the more suitably intelligent superhero films.

The Dark Knight Rises is overrated, I agree. Had it existed outside of the Dark Knight trilogy, I could guarantee it wouldn't be cared for. That's not to say it's a bad film, just overrated. And I'm aware people are disappointed in the film, but I still hear people inflating the film's quality in existence with every other superhero film.

The Avengers is a shallow film, yes, but also one of the most entertaining movies I've ever seen.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to be rude, but everyone of those movies you "reviewed" you gave it 60% or higher ranking. You may call them overrated but you also think every one of those movies is above average.

Frankly, given the movies on your list are widely regarded as some of the best CBM's ever and you yourself gave them all above average ratings, I frankly find this "review" little more than clickbait.

No Caption Provided

Lawz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU fanboy list. I'll pass.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kroczilla

Strongly disagree with x men 2

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool story bro

deffinition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gave most of then 60s which means I think they're good, the ranking was given off their gap between the original score. I can say something is a 6/10 and if it's regarded as a 9/10 that is still overrated in my eyes

deffinition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to clarify there is a difference between saying a movie is bad and saying that it is overrated, I like the movies on this list, but none of them would be in my top 10 like I see them listed so often

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lawz said:

DCEU fanboy list. I'll pass.

deffinition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol I cant say BVS is overrated when its on about 27%, like I say in the review it's mainly a marvel list because they get the highest critical praise.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks more like a butthurt list.